Status: pt1 of 3

The Note

Waking up in HIS bed

I awoke to three faces with turmoil painted on each one. As my vision started to clear and come into focus I knew who the three faces belonged too. It was Tyler, and his parents. I could feel blush and cringe creep upon my face as I lay on his bed were I had previously fallen. Without a moments notice I jumped up from the bed and sprinted out the front door loosing all sense of the caution I had used while coming in to the quaint house. Down the drive way and up every turn and block I ran and never stopped. My cheeks burned like a fire had been lit under each one, throbbing profusely even as I flung the door to my house open rushing inside and into my room. Mom was at work, I thankfully sighed for that considering one way or another I’d be explaining my little ’adventure’ in great detail if she had been home. I looked at the clock wondering how long I had been out. 7:49 October 24th, Sunday. My jaw dropped. “An entire day!?” I managed to go from a mere whisper to a scream. Question upon question ran widely through my head as I tried to comprehend the situation, the trouble I would be in. Did mom notice? Would the Crones press charges? What was Tyler thinking? I assumed he had already chopped me up into the ‘psycho-maniacal-stalker type’. I buried my head deep into the dark purple pillows on my bed wishing I could this like this forever.

As I childishly loathed my existence the door bell began to ring. Once, twice a pause and then repetition. I walked through then slid on the linoleum as I made my way to the door. Once again, stupid me forgot to check who it was ringer the door bell neglecting the opportune use of the small fisheye glass of one way peering. Blush and anguish enflamed me as I watched Tyler stand there leaned against the wooden door frame. We stood there in silence until he finally broke down. “You forgot something” a smirk curled onto his lips pulling them at the corners as he held the note, my note between his middle and index fingers. I could have died, I wanted to hide myself away from him but instead we kept perfect eye contact as I snatched the note back gripping it tightly with a desire to rip it into millions of shreds then watch the dirty little secret flutter to the ground. Before I had the chance to slam the door and actually carry out that plan he stopped me. “Maybe if you read mine you wouldn’t want to hide as much. A quirky and shy smile brightly expressed itself on his pink and blushing face as he unfolded a piece of paper across his abdomen holding it up for me to see. No words could express the way I felt at that second, the second I finished the short sentence that calligraphed itself across the note book paper in cold black ink. My blush grew brighter as I reread in disbelief. “I'm in love with Jamie Quark".

Again we stood in silence gazing upon each others eyes agreeable not wanting to stop anytime soon. Tyler finally pulled away then back forward as I leaned up on my toes and he leaning down. Our lips joined together in a kiss of pure passion and feeling towards the other. We unwillingly pulled away for air once again staring deeply into each other variation of blue iris’s. “What do you say we take a drive” he leaned back gesturing to his car. “And maybe take you too the hospital?” we laughed as I remembered what a good amount of fumes I had taken in. “let me get my jacket I backed in slowly grabbing it along with my purse. We walked together, hand in hand to his car and as I sat and rested into the cushy leather interior I felt something, not a spark and not butterflies but security and a warmth that resided somewhere other than in the deep red pools of my cheeks. It was love, genuine love
♠ ♠ ♠
final part, aw isnt love grand