Status: just starting out and waiting for more responses

Let the Right One In

Leave Your Pain at the Front Door

The alarm clock blared throughout the room signaling it was 7 am. The room was barely lit from the brightly shining California sun from outside but you could see all the damage that was done to the room- Holes in the walls, broken mirror shards, a broken lamp, clothes strewn on the ground and worst of all -the bruised and broken girl sitting on her small cot mattress curled up in silent pain. She knew what she was in for last night as it occurs frequently but last night it seemed to be the worst. Both her parents did the beating that night and not once did they stop smacking, kicking, punching nor pushing their daughter around until she was a bloody mess on the floor.

Caitlyn crawled on the floor scrambling around for her black hoodie that would cover every inch of her so none of her bruises could be seen. Finally finding it, she cursed under her breath as it hurt to put it over her head but did so anyways leaving the hood up. She grabbed her small backpack containing her notebooks and pens and her spare clothing set and made her way down the stairs. Her parents had left after the beating to god knows where so she knew she would not get a second one this morning on her way out the door to school. As soon as she opened the front door to the house she stopped limping, stood up straight and put on an emotionless face and just stared straight ahead as she walked.
♠ ♠ ♠
short i know but tell me if you want it continued!
ten comments it will be continued!!!
also it will be an a7x story but not right away