Status: Complete.

Lies

Damien

Weed?!

Logan was smoking weed with that fucking asshole, Brandon. I knew he was bad news when I saw him walk out of Logan's house.

I cannot believe Brandon got Logan to do weed, I can’t believe Logan would do that at all I mean its Logan clean cut Logan, the same Logan that wouldn’t get pissed with me until he turned 16.
I wondered briefly what got him started I mean it’s not like he just rocked up to a party, ‘oh I might try that’ but then I decided I didn’t want to know, it probably had something to do with me, I probably ripped his heart out when I walked away from him.

But what else could I do? It’s not like I could still hang out with him, it would get suspicious when I started flinching when he touched me, when I jumped because I thought he was trying to grope me.

I decided I was going to keep it to myself try and stop him before I involve someone else. I’ll try to stop him, I’ll start talking to him again, and I’ll say more than two words when we sit next to each other in science. It might be weird at first but I mean he has Brandon now he doesn’t like me, right?

I walked inside, it was still cold outside as I watched Logan and Brandon walk inside about 5 minutes ago. As I walked inside I walked straight past Jaiden were he was sucking face with
Ashley on the couch and walked straight towards the fridge in the kitchen of the huge house the party was being held at, grabbing a beer from the fridge I close the door and turn around, standing right there about 3 inches from my face was Daniela, Katie’s best friend, I thought Alex said she wouldn’t be here?

“Dude, don’t creep up on people like that,” I said, cracking the top of the bottle and discarding the top on the bench next to me.

“Sorry,” She said, jumping up onto the counter I was leaning against.

“Is Katie here, Alex told me she wasn’t gonna be,’ I asked, trying hard not to sound to angry, surprisingly it worked.

“Naw, just me, she ditched me to go to Jessie’s party,” she said, stealing my beer and taking a swig.

“Right,” I said exaggerating the word, “So why are you here?”

“Because I didn’t want to go to Jessie’s party, duh,” she said.

“Whatever, hey you hang out with that Brandon guy, right?” I asked, suddenly feeling the need to get the facts.

“Yeah, why? You looking for weed? ‘Cause I got some now,” She mumbled, glancing around the empty kitchen before pulling a small bag from her bar.

“No! I don’t want any you idiot!” I shrieked at her, “I just want to know what's going on between him and Logan, does Logan smoke now?” I asked playing dumb and hoping for more information.

“Yeah, I mean just last week he was high as a kite, he was so out of it, he was ready to ride Brandon right then and there, lucky Brandon was just a little more aware, noticed that there wasn’t really the right place, ‘cause not many people want to watch Logan ride Brandon in the middle of Frankie’s lounge room…” she was babbling now and it was getting annoying, I cut her off by waving my hand in her face.

“Stop, so your saying that Logan and Brandon are high almost twenty four seven?” I was angry, if Logan was getting so high he wanted to ‘ride’ Brandon in Frankie’s lounge room, I was gonna be pissed.

“Yeah, basically, I mean they don’t get to high on week day and all but…” she was babbling again, I could see that she knew how pissed this made me, it was just then when Jaiden walked into the room, Ashley connected to his arm and hickeys all up his neck.

“Hey Jaiden do you know where Logan is?” I asked in a suspiciously sweet voice.

“Why…?” he asked hesitantly.

“Just wonderin’,” I replied, I could see just when he was about to answer he figured it out, he knew the voice and the look, it was my if-you-don’t-get-out-of-my-way-ill-tear-you-to-shreds look.

But before he could tell her to stop she had already said it, she continued even when Daniela shook her head roughly, Ashley, a little too tipsy spilled the beans, “He’s up stairs with Brandon, I saw him go up there just before.”

“Thanks, Ash,” I answered before taking off towards the stairs before Jaiden or Daniela could convince me this was a bad idea.

This was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment&Subscribe