Status: Complete.

Lies

Damien

The movie was awkward.

Simple as that, I know Logan doesn’t realize that I know, I mean he doesn’t know anything that happened, for the past 2 years! But he could try being a little less obvious, and maybe then this little more than obvious tent in my pants would go away!

Going to the movie with Logan I see was a bad Idea, spilling my coke on Logan so he
would take my hoodie, the only thing I could have used to cover it up, was a bad idea.

Letting Logan snuggle his face into the crook of my neck whenever he’s scared was also a bad idea, I can’t stop thinking about what’d be like if I could flip us over, with my face in his neck, biting, make those delicious sounds I hear in my dreams come true.

And it was also a bad idea thinking about that, the obvious tent in my tight pants got bigger, if possible.

Of course, Jaiden had to choose the scariest movie in the cinema, ‘Saw 5’. Logan was scared out of his mind; he always had been a sucker for scary movies. But Jaiden knew this why would he insist on taking Logan to see a real scary movie if we were trying to give him the time of his life?

And then the looks, he keeps looking towards us, I only noticed this because I wasn’t paying attention to the movie, I had seen it before. And I admit it was kinda scary, and Logan being the adorable cute scardy-cat he is, would definitely get scared. So I saw it every time he looked this way, he looked as though he was searching for something, every time he looked over at us from two seats down the row and he would take in our position smirk and turn back to the movie.

I think he set this up, he wanted to know how badly I’d fallen, he admitted as much when he asked to talk to me at the hospital, he had said ‘I know you like Logan, the way you look at him says as much, all I want to know is if he likes you as much, drop him hints he’ll figure it out.’

So that’s why he brought us here, he wanted to see how much Logan liked me not how much I liked him.

So for the rest of the movie I watched content, happy that someone knew my secret, as indirect as it was Jaiden knows I am madly in love with Logan.

Whilst in my thoughts I wasn’t particularly paying attention to the movie and didn’t notice when a scary part came, didn’t notice that is until Logan wrapped his hand around mine and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

My hand instinctively made its way to his waist where I held him tight, unwilling to let him go.

“Gees, Did Jaiden need to pick a scarier movie?” Logan asked, quietly, tightening his hold
on me.

“This isn’t even scary, you still have the mind of a 15-year-old,” I couldn’t help but laugh at that.

“That’s not even funny, where were you when I fell down the stairs huh?” he asked, smirking to show it was a joke, he had blown it off.

“I was in a b-b-bedroom upsta-i-irs,” I stuttered, lying through my teeth.

And that’s all we talked about for the rest of the movie after he gave me a slightly worried slightly amused look he dropped it.

Just like that!

*~*

After the movie we decided that Logan should probably get some rest, he wanted to go to school tomorrow and nothing any of us could say would stop him, nothing, not even me.

So I drove everyone home, stopping and Logan's house last.

“See ya’ later, I’ll come pick you up tomorrow morning?” I asked shyly.

“Of course,” he replied with a wide smile.

“You do realize you’re going to be so behind, you’re not going to remember a thing about the curriculum,” I laughed, jokingly.

“Yea, well I guess I'm just going to have to copy off you then,” he said with a laugh.

“Yeah I guess.”

“Night.” Then I watched him run towards his door, bit cliché how the sprinklers were on.

*~*

The morning came quickly to my surprise, it had taken me half the night to get to sleep worrying that Logan parents would say something, or id wake up and it’d all be a dream, no progress made.

I was scared, scared that Logan would get his memory back before I had a chance to redeem myself, scared that Logan would never get his Memory back, scared about the reaction of my friends.

But as the sun rose I was out of bed and in a comfortable pair of jeans and a white Never Shout Never shirt. I tied the look of by grabbing my black shoulder bag, shoved my books in it before exiting my room to go to the kitchen, Breakfast was needed to day.

“Well, you’re going to school today then?” My mother asked.

“Oh crap, I forgot to tell you Logan woke up the other day, you were on that business thing I forgot to call sorry, well he woke up and we took him out last night and now he wants to go to school, but he ah…. He can’t remember any of the last 2 years,” I said quietly.

“Well, great, so you’re going to pick him up now then?” She asked.

“Yep, I'm headed over there now then I'm going to go pick up Rylee and Brent, I was gonna give Jaiden a lift but he’s picking Ash up,” I said, all in one breath.

“Right, and aren’t these other two boys, Rylee and Brent, aren’t they those, ‘Fucking Faggots’ you hate so much?” She asked.

“Well, they aren’t so bad anymore, gotta go bye,” I said before running out the door.

*~*

It was lunchtime.

Considering Logan doesn’t know anything that happened the last two years, I'm surprised he’s been able to keep up, and that’s exactly what he’s done, he’s been brilliant and only a couple time I’ve had to help him with something.

So we are now standing outside his locker, trying to teach him his code, “5 – 12 – 2 – 29.”

“Got it? Good,” I said after the third time.

“Thanks, I must seem like a baby, for you know, being so stupid,” He said with a small laugh, though his eyes told me he was being serious.

“No problem, Logan, what are best friends for?” I said, wishing we could be more.

Before I realized it I was being pulled into a hug, I felt Logan's arms wrap around me and slide lower down my back, about two more inches…

“Oi, Damien, get your hands off my man,” I heard the annoyingly familiar voice of Brandon from behind me.

“So this is Braydon?” Logan asked from behind me.

“Brandon,” I corrected, “Or you no dick head works.”

“Hey baby,” Brandon said, and I could see Logan in all his good will about to explain things
to him.

“Back the fuck off Brandon, you’ve been a complete and total dickhead from the beginning, and incase those, I don’t know how many broken noses, four? Incase those broken nose didn’t pass the message along, Logan doesn’t like you and he doesn’t want to go out with you, so back the fuck off,” I yelled, the whole hall was now watching for a reaction.

“And what, your homophobic ass is gonna do what, protect the faggot? Oh yeah that’s right, all he was, was a good fuck, you can have the loser,” he said, turning around.

“What did you just say?” I asked, not really caring for an answer, I heard him the first time, now it was time to get rid of the fucker.

I grabbed his arm swung him around and planted my fist deep into his nose, breaking it for the fifth time, pleasant, and as he watched the blood poor out of his nose, I swung again, landing a punch to his gut, he went down, but took me with him, we were on the floor and I admit he got in a couple of good punches, one to my face and a couple to my gut.

But it wasn’t until I decided to play dirty the fighting stopped, kneeing him in the nuts I stood up and throw my shirt over my head, pushing it to the blood rushing out of my nose.
“Stay the fuck away from Logan.”

I spat.

“Come on,” Logan ushered to me, walking me towards the toilets; before we got there he stopped and turned around.

“Oh and by the way, it’s over.”
♠ ♠ ♠
And thats all of them!

xx
Ry