Status: Complete.

Lies

Damien

After all the embarrassing stories Rylee shared the bell rang, signaling the need to go back to class.
“Logan, you need a ride home?” I asked, grabbing Logan's wrist as he went to walk away.

“Yeah sure, only if your offering,” Logan smiled sweetly at me. Adorable.

“Of course,” I laughed my hand slipping down into his, our fingers intertwining. My cheeks went a million different shades of red, and I knew Logan could see it.

Logan looked at our hands a grin stretched across his face.

“It good to have you back, Logan,” I said, untangling my hand from his to give him a bear hug. Maybe holding on a little too long, well can you blame me? That boy is fine.

“I guess I’ll talk to you later then?” Logan asked more of a question then a statement, as if he was unsure of the fact.

“Absolutely,” I replied my face lighting up. I just felt like leaning across and connecting our lips, but I just couldn’t do that, he’d only been awake 3 days, there’s no need to stress him out.

“Well, see you after school.”

“Yeah, see ya’.”

~*~

All I could think about in the remaining classes was that, the smile on his face when I linked our fingers, thinking about the blush that spread across his face when I pulled him into a little more than a ‘manly’ hug.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the teacher, slamming her hand, fisted tightly, down on the desk, yelling loudly, how I didn’t hear it before I will never know.

“Damien, what may I ask is so important that it is occupying your thoughts and interrupting my
lesson?” she asked, glaring at me through her thick frames.

“Nothing, Miss,” I sighed, knowing full well that this would go on forever.

“Don’t you ‘Nothing, Miss’ me, what is more important than this class?” she asked, her hands moving to her hips.

“Go on Damien, whatcha thinking about,” asked Jaiden sitting next to me, and in that moment I hated the boy, he knew full well what I thinking about, the little hearts with ‘Logan’ written in the middle spread across my page explained as much.

By this time everyone had turned around to see what was going on. I sighed in agrivation before blurting out the reason.

“I was thinking about Logan, okay? Logan Adams. We have a project together in another class and I was just thinking about”- I mumbled, before the teacher interrupted.

“I don’t think my class is the right place for day dreams, Damien,” she sighed, “next time it’ll be detention.”

I mentally sighed, lucky I got out of detention this time.

“Where you really thinking about the project?” Jaiden leant over to whisper.

“Really? What do you think?” I replied, with a hefty attitude.

“Ohh, our little Damien’s growing up,” He squealed quietly, “So was it a wet daydream?” he smirked.

“Get over yourself, and turn around,” I hissed, angry yet amused by his question.

The old Jaiden was back.

*~*

The afternoon went quicker than I thought, with the old Jaiden back, my friend, the one that I could tell anything to, we had so much fun, the classes flew by and the laughs were loud.

By the end of the day, my cheeks were hurting from the smiles on my face, I was a happy man, knowing Logan was waiting for me outside by my car, made the long walk from Social Studies to the car park, a very short one.

As I expected Logan was leaning against the bumper of my car, his head down and his hands in his pockets.

“Hey Logan, what's up? How was the rest of your day, with the guys?” I asked, shocked when
his head came up and he looked confused, really confused, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah I'm great, just I'm getting glimpses of things, I don’t think there really but there really starting to scare me, I'm getting good ones to, but there only short, things from ages ago, like all the times we went riding on our bikes, the time you broke your wrist,” he laughed a short laugh, “but these longer ones, they’re starting to frighten me.”

By this time my palms were sweating and my wrists shaking, what if he remembered? What if he didn’t want to be friends with someone like me? What if he never wants to look at me again?
Let alone talk to me? What if I lose him?

I don’t want to lose him.

“Don’t worry about it, it’ll get better, I promise,” I stated, grabbing his hand and pulling him in for a hug, holding him a little longer than necessary, he didn’t pull back though.

Time to show Logan that I need him, that I'm sorry for everything I’ve done, even if he doesn’t know I did it yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well this chapters shit, and its probably really lame,
the spellings probably really bad, but I promised myself id write it.

My bestfriend James has been going through a tuff time at the moment and Ive had to be there for him, :)

Send him love and comments, :)

xx
Ry