Status: Complete.

Lies

Logan

Jaiden and I were moving up the steps, talking about our little mall adventure. Jaiden teased me about how he beat me at the race. I grumble as he laughed, but I couldn’t help but laugh with him.

I reached for the knob, pushing open my door, I realized the lights were off and Damien could hardly be seen in the dark. I raised an eyebrow as I ask, “Damien wh-”

That was when he turned the lights on.

It felt like someone had sucked the air out of my lungs and clogged up my throat. I couldn’t breathe as I saw the golden string of lights circling around everything within my room.

“I take this as my cue to leave,” Jaiden says, patting my back and walking away.

My eyes scanned over the golden lights that reminded me of fire flies. I smiled and looked towards Damien who had moved over to me without me knowing.

“What do you think?” He asks, his arms wrapping themselves around my waist.

“It’s…awesome,” I answer, pressing my lips against his.

I threw my arms around his neck, curling my fingers into his hair. His hands moved down my back, slipping into my jeans and taking hold of my ass. I moaned and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist while slipping my tongue into his mouth.

Damien groaned as my tongue ran over the grooves of his mouth, danced with his tongue, and massaged his cheeks. If it wasn’t for oxygen, I’m sure our lips would have stayed glued together, but we had to pull away to breathe.

Once Damien had air, he attacked my neck, sucking and biting at the flesh. I shivered and ran my fingers down his clothed back. I tugged at the shirt, wanting it off.

Damien moved towards the bed, laying me down before removing his shirtallowing me to drool. Damien chuckled and straddled me, his hands sneaking up my shirt and pulling it off to throw it across the room.

Damien leaned in, attaching our lips once more. His hands moved up to my nipples, rubbing and tweaking them. I moaned into our sloppy kiss, my back arching and bringing our hips together. Damien cursed, bringing his hips down to create a pleasuring rocking motion.

I could feel the heat running through my veins. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. The pleasure that was building up inside me was incredible.

My hands moved from his back to the hem of his jeans. Damien chuckled against my throat as I desperately tried to remove his jeans.

“Someone’s impatient,” Damien whispered huskily into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

“Shut up and take your pants off.”

That we both laughed at. Damien did as he was told though and removed his jeans. I worked on my own and managed to get them off just before Damien started tugging away at my boxers. I blushed at the feel of his eyes running over my now naked body.

He ran his hand up my thigh,what the fuck is up with thighs? I don’t see the point in them besides sexual reasons.

“Are you sure you want to?” Damien asks, looking me in the eye.

I nod and throw my arms around his neck. I pull him down and rest my forehead against his own with a smile. “I’m sure.”

Damien pressed a chaste kiss to my lips. His boxers were gone now and I was allowed to stare. I blushed various shades of red. To think, I’ve been dreaming about this for years and now it was actually happening.

I can’t believe it!

Damien reached for the dresser, but I slapped his hand away. He raised an eyebrow and looked down at me.

“Too long,” is all I say before wrapping my legs around him and pull his hips closer to me. I whined at the feel of his tip brushing my entrance. That whine turned into a groan of pain when he began to push in farther and farther.

“You ok?” Damien breathes.

I bury my face in the crock of his neck and wait until the pain subsided. Taking in a deep breath I slowly nod my head, allowing Damien to pull out before pushing back in.

When Damien hit that it felt like my heart stopped and I couldn’t breathe. My nails dug into his back as I moaned and thrust my hips down, wanting him to get deeper and deeper.

I could feel the pleasure coiling in the pit of my stomach. I was getting so insanely close to the edge. It was the most amazing feeling I’ve ever felt and the harder Damien thrust the louder I got.

When his movements started getting sloppy I knew he was close. I reached down to my neglected cock, but Damien’s hand got there first. My head flew back at the pleasure that shot throughout my entire body. When I finally hit my orgasm I held Damien close and whispered, “I love you.”

Damien followed right behind me with a groan, “I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeeeeah...hope you all enjoyed that :]

Comment&Subscribe?