Status: Complete.

Lies

Logan

So everything is fine with Damien and I. I can’t exactly say that I forgive him, because what he did was wrong, but what I did was wrong too. We’re both at fault, I have to say. But that’s beside the point, we’re fine now and that’s all that matters.

Everything is back to normal, really. I mean, there’s guys at school who are still dick’s to us, but everyone else is acing the same.

The knock on my door was what had me looking away from my ceiling. The door creaked open and in walked Damien with all his beauty.

I smiled and sat up to ask, “I thought you couldn’t come over today?”

Damien shrugged and made his way over to me. He helped me off the bed and answered, “I can be very persuasive.”

“Mm, I bet you can.” I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him flush up against me. Damien grinned and leaned down, attaching our lips in a kiss that was much longer than necessary, but my parents heard us a few times, they can hear us again.

Damien pulled away and tugged on my jeans. “Come on, I want to show you something.”

I rolled my eyes and watched as he ran off. I grabbed a jacket and threw it over my shoulder before shouting to my parents what I was doing and followed Damien out the door and into his car.

For only about ten minutes I patiently waited, but afterwards I started getting jittery. Where the hell could he be taking me? I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. A huge smile could be seen on his face and I didn’t know what to think of it.

“Where are we going?” I asked reaching over to grab his hand.

“Somewhere,” he answered and the grin on his face only growing larger.

“Be specific.”

“No.” He looked at me and laughs. “Just trust me babe. You’ll love it.”

I whined but leaned back and relaxed. For another forty minutes we drove before he stopped by a random dirt road. I raised an eyebrow at him. “What are we doing?”

“I said trust me,” he answered and got out of the car. He opened my door and held out his hand, which I took. He intertwined our fingers and together we walked down this dirt path, which people obviously used for dirt bikes.

“I found this place when I was riding my quad the other day.” Figures. “I wanted to show you it.”

“It better be worth it,” I said.

Damien and I walked for a few more minutes before he turned down a smaller path. I had to dodge branches and try not to trip over my own feet. Thankfully it only took a few minutes before we came across an open field. The grass was green and blooming with flowers. There was a single tree, bigger than the others located right in the center.

I smiled as Damien stretched and asked, “Isn’t it amazing?”

“Yeah,” I answered grabbing his hand and running to the tree. I let go and grabbed the nearest branch to hoist me up. I climbed up the tree and listened to Damien laugh from below.

“You look like a monkey.”

I hung upside down on the branch and stared at him. “I’m too hot to resemble a monkey.”

Damien smiled. “I suppose that’s true.”

After swinging from the branches and enjoying myself I got down and took a seat next to Damien. He wrapped an arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

His fingers caressed my side while he occasionally pressed a kiss against my forehead. I sighed and cuddled into his side, enjoying the head radiating off him onto me. It was soothing, relaxing, almost enough to make me fall asleep.

“Logan…”

I stirred for a moment and buried my face in the crock of his neck. I placed a kiss against the skin and hum. “Hmm?”

“I love you.”

I looked up at the boy who was smiling sweetly at me. He brings up his hand to run it across my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me. It wasn’t rough, it wasn’t a make out session. It was a simple kiss, but it still had my heart soaring and body aching for more, just like the first time we kissed. It was the same. It always had been.

Every feeling I’ve ever gotten around him have only gotten stronger the longer we dated…and something told me that they are only going to get stronger as time goes on and I’m ok with that, because being with Damien forever is exactly what I want.

We pulled away and he rested his forehead against my own. I smiled and pecked his lips once more. “I love you too.”

That, I promise you, wasn’t a lie.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!
I hope you all enjoyed this as much as we did ;D

Comment?