The Wind Which Howls

Chapter One

"Are you sure? Do you really trust Nakamura with this position?"

"Yes, Nakamura is perfect. I'm leaving this school up to you now, it's up to you and Nakamura to bring this school's API back up."

"But Howards--Nakamura is only a child."

" I know, but they'll get the job done."

The Dean of Discipline sighed and ran a hand over his face. His big hand made the loose skin on his face sag even more. He looked Principle Howards over; did Howards really think this was going to work? Or did he go soft in the head with age and stress. Dean Jacobson surely hoped not, he did not want to believe his friend of over thirty years was going senile.

"What ever you say Howards, you can count on me to take care of this school. I'm just a bit wary of Nakamura and Saito. All of this was so sudden. You just sprang this onto the board so quickly and gave us no chance to prepare.

"That was the plan." Principal Howards chuckled and got up from his chair, his knees creaking and arms shaking. Dean Jacobson did nothing to help his friend, it would hurt the other mans' pride.

"The board wouldn't let me do what I did if I gave them a chance to prepare. Trust me Charles, Nakamura and Saito will help you bring this school back up to the top."

Principal Howards sighed as he heard loud crashing, voices hollering and screaming from across campus.

"I think it's time we introduced our new principal, students, and announce my resignation."

Principal Howards hobbled over to his office doors, Dean Jacobson held the door open, he and his friend walked out side by side and into the hall way making their way to the auditorium where hundreds of students yelled, fought, vandalized and waited for them to make their announcement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any mistakes? Please tell us.

Please comment or message, we love to hear from you guys.