The Wind Which Howls

Chapter Two

The girl flicked her hair away from her neck and the car she rode in stopped in front of Howards and Jacobson’s school of Reform and Rehabilitation.

*“Nee-san-“

“Hai.” “

“If something were to go wrong, I will have to disobey-“

“Are you questioning my abilities?”


There was tension in the sleek black Bentley. The boy next to the girl he called Nee-san cast his eyes down, unwilling, no unable to look his superior in the eyes.

"Forgive me Nee-san.”

“Hai.”


The girl smiled, it was warm and genuine. She grabbed for the boys hand and squeezed it.

“Sai-Chan, you never did like changing schools did you.”

It wasn’t a question; the girl tucked her hair behind her ear and dropped Saito’s hand as she exited the car. Saito growled. He didn’t like it when the girl, Nakamura, teased him.

Saito exited the car as well. He watched Nakamura walk confidently into the main hall of the school. Her long midnight blue hair blew gently as she walked. She had cut it recently, now it was just above her knees, he wished she had kept it longer. Saito bowed to the driver and walked to Nakamura who waited for him by the door.

“Saito,”

“Yes Nee-san.”

Nakamura smirked, she truly looked demonic. Her usually stoic face looked lively; there was fire in her eyes. Nakamura was ready for action.

“Let’s see what these **bozus can do. “
♠ ♠ ♠
* Italics mean Japanese is being spoken.

Nee-san is a respectful way to say older-sister. Either said for biological sisters or girls older or girls who deserve respect.

Bozus is a disrespectful way to say squirts or kids