The Wind Which Howls

Chapter Three

Nakamura walked quietly into the school. The giant halls were empty, void of life. Saito was sure that if someone other than himself and Nakamura were to walk these halls, their footsteps would be heard with a great echo. Yet it was silent save for the loud thumping coming from a few hundred yards away.

“You hear that Sai-*chan?”

“Yes, sounds like a fight broke out already.”

“Nope, not a fight.”


Nakamura smiled but it did not reach her eyes. She turned a corner relying on her hearing to take her to the auditorium where she would make her grand entrance.

Saito looked at the giant castle in wonder. He had never left Japan before and the western style homes he had seen in magazines and on his way here was nothing like this giant castle. This was like medieval times he seen in European history. Saito caught himself, he was here to aide Nakamura not to sight see. Nakamura was already twenty yards away. He ran to catch up with her. He nearly bumped into her as she stopped in front of a giant set of doors. All the noise seemed to seep out of this door.

“Here we are. I can hardly hear Howards-san over those bozus.”

“Are you sure about this Nee-san?”


Nakamura did not answer but pushed the doors open and walked confidently onto stage as Principal Howards introduced the new Dean of Discipline of Howards and Jacobson’s school of Reform and Rehabilitation.
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot to put his in the other one too.

Chan is usually used for girls to add a cute effect. Nakamura uses it for Saito because they have a close relationship and to make his name cute.

We'd love to hear what you guys think about The Wind Which Howls