The Wind Which Howls

Chapter Four

Howards and Jacobson walked into the loud auditorium with their backs straight and chins up. If these kids saw the slightest bit of weakness they’d eat you alive. Howards walked up to the podium; the students did not quiet down. Jacobson sighed discreetly; he truly thought that having Nakamura and Saito here would not help at all. If it was anything it would create more havoc, the students would either revolt or something much worse.

“Quiet!”
Despite being a sickly old man Howard’s voice was loud and booming. For a moment the auditorium was silent, and then the noise continued. Howards rolled his eyes.

“If you don’t shut your pie holes I’ll take away the recreation room for two months and move curfew to Eight o’clock!”

Most students quieted down, some of the more rebellious ones continued to talk but it was much quieter than before. These kids didn’t have much and the recreation room was the only fun they could get around here without the fear of getting kicked out and into jail.

“Thanks. Now, Welcome to a new year of school. New students welcome and I hope you can survive this
school long enough to come out of this as a free man.”

More and more students began talking.

“Fine, I’ll get this over with fast. I am resigning as your principal.”

The whole room went silent, then it erupted in cheers. Howards smiled, it was a sly smile, most students did not notice. A few of the smarter ones knew he had something up his sleeve.

“I’ll be leaving Dead Jacobson as the new principal.”

The students booed and screamed obscenities. Jacobson was what you would call a hard ass. If the school was strict under Howards rule, Jacobson would run this school like a military base.

“Hah, well yes. I will still be a part of this school, so don’t think you’ll get if off easy. We are also
assigning a new Dean of Discipline, two in fact. Now I don’t think Principal Jacobson needs and
introduction but,”

Howards checked his watch; Nakamura and Saito were always on time. It was Eight fifty eight.”

“Your new deans will make a speech.”

It was eight fifty nine, the doors blew open. Howards could see Nakamura’s small frame make
its way onto stage. Nakamura took her spot behind the podium right as Howards watch stuck nine.

“Hello, my name is Nakamura Aimi and this is Saito Daisuke. We will be your new Deans of Discipline.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? Message? Constructive criticism would be awesome!