I'm Going to Kill You, Darling

I'm going to kill you, darling. (one.)

The tall, emaciated Death Eaters were dimly lit by candle and wand light as they paced outside the large, oak door that was around seven feet tall, contemplating, panicking. The young teenager behind the door would hurt them; for sure, probably kill them. Not a month ago she had killed a new recruit for refusing to kill a child who had proved to be a trouble.
“Oh, God...Oh, God...” The first of the two paced outside and rocked his hands, the warm light flickering on his face, highlighting his ugly, distorted features and a long wand-inflicted scar across his nose.
The second, shorter Death Eater slapped him.
“Get a grip, Yates! She’ll kill us if she knows we’re scared, right?”
“She’ll kill us anyway!”
Silence crept over them like an icy blanket, stifling their lungs, filling their noses, thick and heavy in the air.
“Oh, no...”
The heavy door swung open, revealing a young female of five feet seven tall with long black hair that reached roughly to just above her waist. She turned from the window she was looking out of, then strode forwards to the cowering men before her.
Even in the candlelight, it was clear that she was remarkably beautiful. Her pale skin contrasted against her light brown eyes, her deep red full lips split in a smile, displaying perfect white teeth, and when she was a few feet away from them she stopped abruptly.
“Hello, boys,” she spoke softly, as though to someone on their deathbed. Both Death Eaters knew they were.
“Pray tell, dear gentlemen, what is this news you must tell me? I get so...” she stroked the door lovingly, but as a killer strokes their weapon, “...lonely here,” her hand snapped back down, making the men before her jump.
“I don’t hear much, you see...no company, apart from the birds...” she indicated the dead birds, decayed, their innards trailing behind them as they flew, almost robotically, as if enchanted.
But she was lying, she knew most things before the top Death Eaters. Her statement fuelled Yates’ theory that she could get into people’s minds.
The men backed away, spluttering, as she gracefully walked toward them, her hand on her wand.
“Tell me,” she ordered, delicately, quietly, her voice low, dangerous.
“Uh, well...” Yates failed.
“We...you...we’ve had a request...that you...that you go to...”
“Hogwarts...” she finished, bored with his ramblings.
They nodded.
She sighed angrily, then, with a simple flick of her wand, the men before her didn’t even have time to scream before the hit the floor, dead.