I'm Going to Kill You, Darling

I'm going to kill you, darling. (four.)

Emmeline tutted at Draco and slid the door open.
“Anything off the trolley, dears?” A kindly-looking old lady asked, beaming stupidly at them. Just her smile infuriated Emmeline, who had the very strong urge to whip out her wand and hurt the old bat, but Draco stood and smiled.
“Two Chocolate Frogs,” he ordered, taking out a heavy money bag and paying the woman. Gold glittered in the bag like stars on a clear night, and though Emmeline was not short of money in any respect, but her eyebrows raised.
He slid the door back and took his seat opposite her, offering the Frog he had bought her for her to take.
“No,” she refused simply, without manners, and Draco slumped.
“But...”
“No thank you,” and a delicate coating of poison told him to drop it and eat the damn thing himself.
Draco ate them both, licked the chocolate from his fingers and then put his feet up across the seats and onto hers.
She shot him a look that said move them or you’ll lose them and he quickly took them down.
“We’re here,” Draco suddenly said, as the tall torrents of the castle came into view.
Emmeline glanced and relaxed onto her seat, getting comfortable.
“About half an hour. You can barely see the torrents,” she told him, shutting her eyes.
“Right, yeah.” Draco nodded awkwardly, not liking the power this girl had over him. He was careful not to think anything, but it proved incredibly hard.
Her lips...I’d love to kiss- no. That’s thinking. So is that. Okay, STOP.
Emmeline smirked and shut her book, gazing at Draco thoughtfully.
“What?” He asked, suddenly self-conscious.
“Nothing, go back to thinking about me.”
“Shut up.”
Emmeline laughed softly and glanced out of the window.
“Twenty minutes.” She told him, and he nodded, pretending he knew.
She leaned back against the chair and waited, comfortably.
Draco shifted in his seat, not knowing what to say, so he hummed a tuneless song.
“So...what House are you in?” He asked, knowing exactly her answer.
Slytherin.
“Well, obviously, but I’m not Sorted yet, I’ll be before the first years.”
“How d’you know?”
“I won’t wait.”
Right.
Emmeline smirked and lay down on the seat, watching him.
Oh my God- No. No more thinking.
But look at-
NO!
Emmeline lay flat on her back, her long leg reaching the ceiling of the compartment.
“How is Lucius?” She asked, pointing her pale, bony foot towards the door, her black heeled shoes glinting almost maliciously in the light.
“Fine, thanks...” Draco gulped as her trouser leg slipped down her leg, revealing a defined calf. She would definitely give a good kick, Draco resolved to stay on her good side.
“That’s definitely best, Draco.” Emmeline responded to his thoughts without thinking.
The train slowed and finally halted. Emmeline remained lying down, now playing with the reasonably sized diamond on her ring.
She stood; slid open the door, Charmed her trunk to fly before her, and walked straight through the crowded train.