Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Sneaky!

"Ooohh this looks very cosy." A familiar deep voice says. What? Who's that? Why'd they have to wake me up? My eyes flickered open, I looked at Logan, nope, he was asleep, so that couldn't of been him. So I looked up.

"Shawn?" I asked half asleep, oh great, that waiter guy is here.

I felt Logan move beneath me, I looked down at him and his arms were still locked tightly around my waist.

"Hello gorgeous," Logan smiled kissing my cheek.

"Umm...Shawns here." I said awkwardly. This is embarrassing!

Logan just looked up and smiled, I might've known he wouldn't have been embarrassed.

"Hey, whats up?" Logan asks Shawn.

I struggle to get out of his hold, he's got a really tight grip around my waist. I try sit up and push his hands off of me.

"I was wondering if you wanna go the beach an surf, but I see you're busy." Shawn grins.

"No, we aren't. Now Logan let go of me." I groaned pushing Logan away.

Logan and Shawn laugh in unison.

"What if I don't?" Logan smirks.

"I will knee you in the balls." I threatened.

Logan released me and weboth got up.

"You just want an excuse to feel me up." Logan said.

"Wait a minute while I go THROW UP!" I gaged.

Logan ignored what I said and then replied to Shawn, "Yeah, we'll go the beach, just let us get ready and we'll meet you there."

Why does he get to make the decisions for me? I never said I was going.

"What do you mean we? I'm not coming!"

"Yeah, you are." Logan demands with a grin.

"No I am not, and you can't make me." I folded my arms across my chest as if there is a stubborn bratty kid that wants to get their own way.

"We'll see about that, Shawn go in the closet and pick out a bikini for her."

Shawn grins and walks over to my closet. WHAT? NO! NO WAY IS HE GOING ROUTING THROUGH MY STUFF IT'S PRIVATE!!

"No, NO! Fine! I'll go. Just stay out of my stuff." I shouted storming over to my suitcase, shoving Shawn out of the way.

"I thought that'd get her to go," Shawn beamed, "Its a shame I didn't get to have a peak at her stuff though."

"Shut up!" I snapped, "And don't expect me to get in the water or anything. I don't see why I hve to go, I'm going to be bored."

I could just see myself so bored lying in the sand while Logan and Shawn have an awesome time, I will end up falling asleep in the sun and when I wake up, I'll be burnt badly.

"Then invite Caylen or someone, either way, you're coming!" Logan said. There was no way I'm going to get out of this. I might as well just get Caylen to come.

I pulled out my phone and started to text Caylen

Hey, Grab ur bikini and make ur way to Logans. We're goin the beach

x-Red-x

and clicked send.

I always signed texts as red, because well scarlett is red and its quicker to type.

A few minutes later I recieved a reply.

Ok, on my way. Cya in a few.

x-C-x

"Right, she's on her way. You two can go. We'll meet you there." I said, Logan entered the room in his board shorts and a really tight vest top which clung to his well built body.

"Fine, but if you don't come, we'll come and get you and you'll regret it." Logan replied.

"Ok, ok Good-bye now!" I shoved them out of the room.

"Do we not get a hug or anything before we go?" Shawn asked holding his arms out towards me.

"Nope, I'll see you soon anyway!" I replied walking away.

Shawn reaches for me and pulls me into a tight hug and then kisses me on the cheek.

"Ewwwwwwww." I said rubbing my cheek where he kissed me with the back of my hand and pushed him off me. Shawn had a very pleased look on his face.

"Ahem." Logan coughed holding his arms out. I hesitated then hugged him, after we pulled away he tapped his cheek as if to say 'and a kiss right here.'

I sighed and leant in to kiss his cheek, he quickly turned his head so I was kissing him on the lips. This shocked me so I went to pull away, but Logan stopped me and held my face infront of him and I could feel him grin into this kiss, I secretly didn't want to pull away, I really wanted to make the kiss deeper, but I wasn't going to let him know that!

After a long 2 minutes of our lips pressed together Logan finally let go of my face and I pulled away and then slapped him across the face, "That was sneaky!" I glared at him.

Logan rubbed his face pretending that it hurt.

"It was still worth it,"He grinned, thats all he ever does, he always GRINS AHHH SO ANNOYIN... but sexy!

"I should've thought of that." Shawn sighed.

"Just hurry up and go will you." I said rushing them out getting impatient.

"Bye," They said leaving the house.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

I went searching in my closet for my two piece bikini. I pulled out a pink polka dot bikini top and blue polka dot bikini bottoms and then a pair of shorts, then I went into the bathroom to put them on.

I brushed through my long black hair and put them in two plaits.

There was a knock at the door and I grabbed my phone, ipod and towel before running downstairs putting my bug eyed sunglasses on.

When I answered the door, Caylen was stood in a navy bikini.

"Hey, you ready?" Caylen asks happily, she loves the beach, shes always there.

"Yeah," I reply closing the door behind me.

The sun was shining brightly which made my red highlights stand out, I was scorching already and I'd only been out a matter of minutes. It only took us 10 minutes to get to the beach, there were huge groups of people playing volley ball or playing in the water. The sand was near enough white and the water was crystal blue and clear. It was truly a magnificant sight.

As we walked along the beach we spotted Shawn and Logan in the water surfing, Caylen's met Shawn before and I can see a gleam in her eyes when she realised Shawn was here.. Someones got a little crush on Shawn!!

I must admit, Logan and Shawn were pretty skilled, its amazing how easy they make it look!

Caylen and I took our places close to where Logan and Shawn were, so they could see us. I pulled off my shorts so I was just in my bikini and took off my sandals. I played my music outloud so both me and Caylen could hear it, we both placed our towels on the sand and lay on them and sunbathed. I got really relaxed and comfortable, the feeling of the heat on your skin is amazing, well I was all nice and relaxed until I felt droplets of water fall on my skin. Great, it's raining. I opened my eyes to see Logan standing over me, he was soaking wet with Shawn stood beside him. Thank god it wasn't raining, but what the fuck is he doing?

"Hello Ladies." Logan smiled.

"Hmm...do you mind moving away, your blocking the sun and you're getting me all wet!" I complained taking off my sunglasses.

"Aww does someone not like getting a little water on them?" Logan said in a baby voice and Shawn laughed.

"I'd much prefer to stay dry thank you very much, now go away!" I said angrily closing my eyes and going back to sunbathing expecting him to move out of my way any minute.

"No can do babe," He said sweeping me up bridal style running at human speed to the sea.

"Logan don't you dare. Logan take me back now." I roared, at that second he got into the water and was in the deeper parts, so it went up to his hips and he wasn't a small guy.

"Logan no, LOGAN NO!" I screamed being dropped into the water. Great, I thought it was too much to ask for him to be nice to me! "You pratt! Urrgh I hate you!" I screamed in frustration. I started wading back to the dry sand.

"Oh come on Scarlett, it's only a little bit of fun!" He replied following me, he was right behind me.

"No it wasn't fun at all! I told you I'd much prefer to stay dry! I thought you being nice to me was too much to be true." I am furious!!!

"Fine, I'm sorry ok! You really need to lighten up Miss I Hate Life. You know actually have some fun!"

"Nice to know what you really think of me. You know what I'm off, and I'll be packing my stuff tonight." I replied, he obviously doesn't like me the way I like him, I can hear my heart rip slightly.

"You've got no-where else to go!" He yelled after me.

"Well I'm not staying somewhere were I'm not wanted." I argued, we were now near enough back to where we were sitting.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I do want you to stay with me and stay here. Please don't go, I just lost my temper!" He grabbed my wrist.

"FINE!" I yelled,"I'll stay, but only for Caylen!" I pulled my wrist away and sat down on my towel moodily.

"Decided to go for a little dip after all Scarlett?" Shawn laughed grinning madly.

"Shut up Shawn before I knock that smirk off your face." I scrunched up my fists angrily.

"I'd love to see you try." His smirk grew. Fine, he asked for it. I got to my feet ready to throw a punch at him until Logan stopped me.

"Knock it off Shawn! Just ignore him Scarlett, sit down." Logan said,"C'mon man. Lets just go catch some waves."Before he goes back into the water he leans down and kisses my cheek and whispers sorry to me.

I blushed, great! Now I feel stupid. I suppose I could just blame it on the heat if anyone asks.

"Oh my god, Shawn is so sexy"Caylen burst out.

"You're kidding me?He's so cocky and full of himself, he's so annoying! Seriously I wish I could smack that smirk off his face." I said angrily.

"Ok, ok calm down! Jeez, someones a little touchy" Caylen says sounding a little unhappy with my tone.

Hmm lets change the topic, I don't want to ruin her good mood.

"So, when do you think we'll be going back to college?"

"Probably soon, so we best make the most of it." Caylen says, "And by the way Scarlett, you best put some sun lotion on before you burn."