Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

I wanna hear you say it

Logan crawls up to me and then climbs ontop of me so he's straddling me never breaking the kiss. He pushed me backwards so I was lying down.

His free hand trails down my stomach which is slightly exposed by my pyjama top, then past my hips, to my thighs, back up to my hip and left it there.

I broke the kiss finding it hard to breathe, panting, how could you breathe regularly after that? Well...if you were human I mean.

Logan kissed my lips, down my jawline to my neck and then whispered into my ear, "Tell me that you love me." Then returned to kissing my neck

I was trying to get my heart at its normal pace and my breathing regular but it was hard, he sends my heart in flips.

"You know I do," I gasped while he found my spot. He then moved back up to my ear and whispered

"I want to hear you say it."

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. Come to think of it I've not actually said it to him befoe, I've only managed to imply it or say it in different words.

"I...I love you Logan." I said, and I actually meant it, I surprised myself how much I meant it!!!

"I love you too." He said again and kissed me passionately. While he was doing that he scooped me up into his arms and walked out of the room and out to the balcony.

"Do you trust me?" He asks.

"Yeah," I replied. He put my arms around his neck and held on to me tightly. The next second, Logan hopped on the railong of the balcony and leapt across to the tree, then ran up it to get to a higher branch, then hopped onto the roof.

My eyes were wide in amazement as I saw the roof, it was flat, so it could be like another room in the house, kinda like another massive balcony. I wasn't amazed at that though, on the roof was a huge blanket which was draped over a huge matress of pillows. Surrounding this is about a hundred red and white candles. Red rose petals were scattered everywhere, including the matress. It was breath taking.

"Do you like it?" Logan whispered into my ears.

I nodded, my mouth was wide open, "Logan...its ...its beautiful." I said in awe."But how did you do it? When did you get the time to do it?"

"While you were just getting changed then, I've been planning on doing this for a while all I needed to know before I done this was how you felt. I had everything I just needed to set it up." He shrugged.

Logan walked over and placed me down onto the bed of pillows and sat beside me. The fireflies were dancing in the night and it was so calm and peaceful. There was a slight cool breeze and the moonlight lit up the sky.

I leant over to hug Logan and held on tight. "Thankyou." I said before kissing him on the lips. His tongue licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance and I willingly let him.

Our tongues explored every inch of eachothers mouths before meeting and massaging eachother. His hands were reaching out for mine and rubbed the back of them with his thumb. I wanted to get close to him... I NEEDED to get closer to him. I moved so I was sat on his lap, not breaking the kiss, we carried on like this for a few minutes until Logan broke the kiss allowing me to breathe.

"I love you Logan." I breathed.

"I love you too" Logan replied.

He pulled me in for a hug and I placed my head on his shoulders while hugging him and then left butterfly kisses on his neck and down his firm chest. He still only hand his board shorts on. I moved back up to his neck and tried to find his spot, it didn't take me long but when I did, I sucked on it and he moaned in pleasure, haha its funny to hear this, I carried on working on his spot.

"Mmmm.. Scarlett," He moaned.

Logans point of view.

Damn, Scarletts found my weak spot and Im giving her the satisfaction of moaning in pleasure, I need to get a hold of myself and fast.

I dragged her face away from my body and kissed her passionately trying to distract her, my hands had a mind of their own, searching every inch of her body, memorising every curve in her body, my hands running up her back underneath her top. I rested my hands on her back close to the clasp of the bra. She quickly pulled from the kiss and dragged her top off and over her head. So I unclasped her bra and pulled her back into me so our bare chests touched. Eventually we had all our clothes off, I reached over and grabbed a small packet, we don't want to make the same mistake of getting her pregnant again.

Scarletts point of view.

Pleasure flooded me as we made love, luckily this time Logan has a condom, now we know there is a chance I could get pregnant, we're not taking any chances. Ok you must be thinking... aren't you a bit worried that anyone would see us or hear us? Well, I was at first but Logan told me that he had no neighbours and that this was the only house in the area, we were surrounded by woods. He pulled out of me and lay down beside me, sweat covered my forehead and made my hair all sticky. Eww... I need a shower.

He brushed my hair off of my face and kissed my cheek. We ended up falling asleep in eachothers arms.

The next day after Logan and I were unseperable, like our hands were glued together. But I wouldn't have it any other way, because if I let go I feel like something is missing, he completes me, ok ino cheesy right? But I can't help it...I'm in love!! We were so unseperable that Logan ended up getting a shower with me because aparently he doesn't want to leave me... yeah right probably just an excuse to see me naked again haha!
You would've thought it would be cramped just the two of us in one shower? No? You didn't? Well... I did, but there was no need, you should've seen the size of the shower it was hunormous... haha I love that word I made it... well... I just mixed huge and enormous together. Clever!! Claps for me.
Anyway after we got out of the shower, I got dressed into my skinnies which had rips down the legs and a plain t-shirt, and while Logan was finishing getting dry I sat on our bed and thought to myself.
Alec never made me feel this way, it's weird, does that mean I didn't love him and he didn't love me? Were my words just meaningless?
Logan walked over to me, noticing my mood change and the expression on my face, "What's up babe?" He had a worried expression.
"Nothing," I lied.
"I know when theres somethin up Scarlett, I can read you like a book." He replies.
"Fine," I sighed, "When I was with Alec, I never felt the way I do with you, and when I say I love you, it feels so right and that I can't say it enough to show you how much I do, I can't stay away from you, but when I was with Alec, I never felt any of that. Does that mean I didn't love Alec and I lied to him and myself?"
"You may have loved Alec, but there is a bond between us, because I am a vampire and I have found my mate, there is a bond between us which is so strong it is almost impossible to break." Logan explained, wrapping his arms around me and lifting me onto his knee.
"But it can still be broken?" I asked.
"Yes," Logan replies, "Why? Are you thinking of breaking it?" He jokes
"No, it's the total opposite, I want to do everything I can to stop it from breaking." I said honestly.
Logan smiled at my response,"And it never will," He took my hand and kissed it."Now, get changed, I'm taking you out for a meal." He said lifting me off of his knee and tapped me on the bum a few times.
He's taking me out? I don't deserve him!!
I looked down at my clothes, "Umm... I am changed." I said double checking I wasn't still in my pj's. Nope, I'm not.

"You to put on something formal, this is a top restaurant, I had to be very pursuasive and use my charm to get a reservation you know!" Logan said.

I'd be happy with just a KFC, I'm not good enough to go to a TOP RESTAURANT! Oh crap, what am i going to wear? The only clothes which come close to formal which I own is a small black dress or that moulin rouge costume I worn for that party, neither of them suitable.

"What? I have nothing formal AT ALL!" I said,"The only ones that I have are short and show a lot of skin, which i dont think is appropriate!"

"No, you can't wear them, you're right, they're for my eyes only" Logan grinned," I don't want anyone eyeing you up and wanting what they can't have."

I rolled my eyes at his comment, Logan doesn't like sharing, he's like a spoilt brat. Not that there is any need for him to share me. Man now I feel like an object!

"It still doesn't answer my question!" I replied.

"Well, luckily I knew you didn't have anything to wear and bought you one instead." Logan answered.

"You knew this how?" I asked, he better have a good excuse!

"I looked through your stuff." Logan said confidently as if there was no problem with it at all! "Too see if you had anything, I knew I'd be taking you somewhere formal eventually."

"What? You went through my stuff? Logan! That's personal!" I yelled, god, everyone knows your not supposed to route through girls things!

"What? Oh come on does it matter? Its not as if I don't know that girls have periods an stuff, if that's what you're worried about!" Logan sighed. "But I did happen to see some very nice lacy underwear." He grinned at this part, obviously picturing them.

"Hey! I don't want you being so nosey! STAY OUT OF MY UNDERWEAR!"

"Too late, I've been in you're UNDERWEAR" He hinted, "a few times."

"I didn't mean it like THAT!" I said.

"Obviously. I mean, no-one would say no to this body." Logan said pointing at his body.

"You're so conceited! Now shut up and show me the stupid outfit!" I said getting slightly annoyed.

Logan reached into the closet and pulled out a long purple strapless dress which flowed right down. There was a silver pattern on each side on the ribs.

"It's so beautiful," I said in amazement feeling the material.

"Hmm, yeah it is a stupid outfit isn't it." Logan said,"I think it just deserves to go in the bin!" He snatched the dress away from me.

"WHAT, NO IT'S NOT STUPID AN IT DOESN'T DESERVE TO GO IN THE BIN! PLEASE I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE IT!" I said holding my arms out for the dress looking very panicky.

"Hmmm are you sure?"

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" I whined.

"Good," Logan smiled, "Now go get changed."

He handed me the dress and I went into the bathroom to put it on, I then put some light makeup on, I mean, who needs to plaster it on ?? It just wrecks your skin and makes you look really bad!

I decided to curl my hair tonight instead of straightening it like I usually do and placed a little silver clip in it.

Hmm a new record! I was able to get myself ready in 40 minutes, but that was mainly down to the fact that Logan was rushing me, knocking on the door almost every five minutes asking if I was done!