Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Favour

When I came out of the bathroom, Logan was stood with his back to me and when he heard the room he said," Finally," He turned around when he saw his jaw was nearly kissing the floor. "Woah... you look, woah." He said speechless. He didn't look bad himself, he was wearing smart black pants with a black shirt with the first few buttons left open and a red tie nice and loose. He freshly straightened his hair which made it look neat. I blushed at the way he looked at me.

I saw a pair of silver heels at the side of the bed, I walked over to them and slipped them on

"Ok, I'm ready to go." I said walking towards the door.

"Wait one more thing." He said grabbing my forearm stopping me. He placed something around my neck before I could turn around to face him. Then I felt to see what it was, it was a necklace of some sort.

Logan grabbed my hand and took me to the mirror. It was a beautiful diamond necklace which drapes down my chest.

"Is..is that a real diamond?" I said shocked.

"Yeah."

"Logan, you shouldn't have. I can't take it." I said reaching my hand round the back of my neck to take it off.

Logan stopped me. "Please, it's a token of my love. My grandmother gave it to me and told me to give it to the special girl, the one that I love" Logan said. Corny ino but hey!

" I wish I could give you something as precious and good as this," I sighed staring at the shiny diamond.

"You gave me something far better than anything, your love." Aww sweet, cheesy, but sweet.

I hugged him and kissed him passionately. He pulled away, "As much as I'd love to stay like this, we have a meal to go to." He grabbed my hand and directed me to his car which was amazing!!!It is an aston martin Vantage GT2!!

I sat on the passenger seat and after he closed the door for me he whizzed over to the drivers seat.

It didn't take long to get to the restaurant, and oh my god, he's taking me here? This is an exclusive restaurant. All the stars and important people are here and he's got US a reservation!! OH.EMM.GEE IS THAT JOHNNY DEPP ?? SOMEONE CATCH ME I'M GOING TO FAINT!!!!!!!

Logan walked round to my door when we pulled up at the restaurant and opened it for me, holding out his arm out for me to link with him. I felt like a princess or an actress going to the oscars.

The minute he doorman saw logan he said, "Ahh good evening Master Diabolus, right this way." He opened the little red rope for us to walk throughm everyone glared at us, they were all lined up and we were able to go straight through. Hah is that miley cyrus there? she's lining up!?! HAHA "Aww little miss montanna can't get in" I said and pulled tongues at her.

"Be nice." Logan whispered in my ear.

"Thank you George," He thanked the door man, he slipped some money into the doormans pocket.

"How much did you give him??" I asked

"100" He said as if he said something that was worthless.

"WHAT?!?"

"Shh.. keep it down Scarlett, I've got near enough as much as the vampire world and the human worlds money put together, so please, don't worry about money" Logan sighed. "Diabolus," He gave his name to the man at the counter who then lead us to our table.

Logan was being a perfect gentleman and pulled out me chair and then when I sat down he pushed me in. Then he sat in the seat opposite me.

"Champagne sir?" The waiter asked, Logan nodded and the waiter poured some in his glass and then turned to me, "Madame?"

"Yes please." I smiled, the waiter returned the smile and then poured it into my glass.

"Here are your menus, someone shall be over to you to take your orders soon." He placed menus infront of Logan and I.

"Thank you." Logan said politely, the waiter nods and walks away.

Logan pulled a lighter out of his pocket and lit the candle which was placed in the middle of the table.

"I never knew you smoked." I said, Logan then placed the lighter back into his pocket.

"Only occassionaly," Logan shrugged, "When I'm stressed or really angry."

"Well, you shouldn't, its bad for your health." Oh god what was I thinking, I sound like his mother!!

"I'm a vampire love, it can't hurt me." Logan said for only me to hear.

"Oh, oh yeah, sorry I forgot."

"Its ok babe, its nice to know you care that much." Logan said reaching for my hands taking them in his.

When it had come to ordering I just ordered Lasagne mmm lasagne I haven't had that in ages!! Logan ordered steak, which is a typical guys choice!

While we were sat waiting for our orders I couldn't help but fiddle with the diamond necklace, I took out my mirror to look at it.

"Nothings changed you know." Logan commented.

" Huh??"

"The necklace, nothings changed on it, " Logan smiled, "Its no different from the last time you saw it."

"I know, its just so beautiful, I really love it."

"Its ok," Logan laughed in that deep sexy way which made me blush. DAMNIT WHY OH WHY DID I BLUSH!?!

The waiter interrupted my thoughts by placing our food infront of us and got a fresh bottle of champagne, I must admit I did jump when the waiter came from no-where. He poured more champagne into our glasses and then left saying "Enjoy."

I tried as best as I could to eat properly and use the knives and forks correctly, Logan seemed amused watching these attempts while he ate.

"Who needs tv when I have you." Logan smiled.

"Ummm.... Thanks.... I think??" I blushed.

Logan laughed again. He really likes laughing at me doesnt he!!!

It took me a while, but I had finally finished my dinner, Logan had finished his long before I finished mine, he just sat there never seeming to take his eyes off me eating, I actually felt self conscious.

I excused myself to the toilet

Once I had done my business, I started to sort my makeup out. Another girl about 5 years older than me, was sat on one of the sinks.

"Erm... excuse me, could I like, borrow your lipstick for a minute ? I gotta be on stage in a bit." She asked.
"Yeah sure," I held the lipstick out to her and she took it smiling greatfully.
"Thanks, I'm Hope by the way, the singer for the restaurant."
"I'm Scarlett," I smiled, "Oh, I heard you before you have a really good voice."
"Thanks."
"So how come you're just sat in here?" I asked.
"Skiving a little, I don't get long enough breaks,"She replied, "But don't tell anyone." She hopped off the counter and was looking in the mirror while doing her lipstick.
"Don't worry, I wont."
"So are you having a good night?"

"Yeah, its brilliant." That was an understatement.

The bathroom door swung open aggressively, which made me jump and Hopes eyes went wide, a tall strict looking woman stood in the hallways with short brown hair and beady eyes, she was wearing a business suit and a badge saying Manager.

"THERE YOU ARE HOPE! Why are you slacking off? You're looking to get yourself Fired!" She yelled.

This woman was absolutely terrifying, Hope was trying to say something but she couldn't get her words out, she looked like she was panicking. Nows the time for me to cut in I guess.

"No, She was helping me," I lied. "Its my fault, I held her up, sorry."

The woman put on a fake smile, "Oh...ok, I'll let you off this time, but next time you wont be so lucky."

The woman walked off and glared at me and Hope angrily over her shoulder

What a BITCH!

"Thanks, I owe you so much!!" She sighed smiling at me.

"No problem, she was a fucking bitch!"

"So whats the occasion for coming here?" She asked.

"To be honest I don't know, this guy I know took me here, we're kind of going out but I'm not sure because I dont think we're boyfriendd and girlfriend. I don't know how to class our relationship." I said, I was getting confused just saying it. My brain hurts!!

"Hmm sounds very confusing, but it seems this guy really likes you if he brought you to this place, its very expensive."

"It is very confusing, I feel really bad, because he is spending so much money on me, he's taking me here and wont let me pay any towards it at all an, he gave me this necklace. I don't have anything to give him or anything to show how much I appreciate it." I sighed.

"Woah, that necklace is amazing, Scarlett, I was right this guy does really like you." Hope replied, "Do you wanna request a song for him?"
I thought to myself for a moment, it would be pretty good to get her to dedicate a song to him, but it wouldn't feel right with someone else singing it...
I KNOW!! There should be a lightbulb going on above my head *bing*
"Hope, you know you owe me a favour?"
"Yeah?"
"Well, I was wondering if I could sing something, you know, just so its actually from me." I said, "Do you mind?"
"No thats a great idea, I'll call the band over so you can tell them what song you want them to play." Hope walked over to the band members....