Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

He planned this!

----------------------next morning------------------
After a decent sleep I woke up feeling a little bit better, I had a little bump on my head, but my hair covered it. I was sick now and then but atleast I could walk straight.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER LOGAN?" Crystal yelled, I looked around to see where they were. They weren't in our room. God they must be in the boys room. You could hear it as if it was right next to me.
"SHE GOT ON MY FUCKING NERVES."Logan roared back.
"YOU COULD'VE KILLED HER!!!!!"Crystal shouted back, it sounded likeshe was going to burst into tears.
"AND?ITS NOT LIKE ANYONE IS GOING TO MISSTHAT STUPID FUCKING BITCH, EVEN HER PARENTS DON'T WANT HER!" Logan roared.
What?He did not just say that! It's not that my parents don't want me.. its coz they don't wantto hurt me. Even thoughI knew it wasn't true, his words cut deeper than any blade and it hurt so much.
"How could you say that Logan, she's my best friend" Crystal said, her tone had lowered completely and I heard the door slam.
"CRYSTAL, CRYSTAL!" Logan called after her."Great." Logan said slamming his fists into something which made a massive bang and the college shook.
I just ignored it all and started to run myself a hot bubble bath. As I started to undress I found all bruises along my arm where Logan had grabbed me, there were clear finger inprints.
As I climbed into the bath all my bruises stung like mad. When I put my head under the water, the cut on the back of my head hurt immensely.

The next day Alec my boyfriend came to see me, he didn’t go to the college, so we didn’t see a lot of each other. We sat in my room for a bit and spent some time just hanging out for abit. Its so nice just to sit here with him when I feel likeI've not done this in ages. I kissed him softly on the lips, this soon turned into a full make out session.I was nice andhappy until Crystal came in with Logan.
“Hey Scarlett,” Crystal said, “Hey Alec, not seen you in a while.” She walked over and gave him a hug.
“Hi, I know, but you’ll be seeing more of me, I’ll be round here a lot this summer!” He replied.
“Oh great!” Crystal said truly pleased, “Alec, this is my boyfriend Logan.”
I had a hold of Alec’s hand and I squeezed it hard trying to stop him shaking Logan’s hand.
Logan saw this and grinned, he walked over to Alec and shook his hand, “I bet you’ve heard a lot about me from Scarlett.”
“Umm, no I don’t think I have.” Alec replied.
“Oh, that’s strange coz me and Scarlett are really close.” Logan smiled.
Crystal looked a bit unimpressed but she let it go.
“Come on Alec, lets go to yours or something.” I said.
“Not staying? Just when we were all getting along. Don’t mind us, we wont stop you two from whatever you were doing.” Logan said.
“Fine then, thanks. You wont mind if we have the room then. Thank you Logan, Crystal you’ve got such a thoughtful boyfriend!” I said sincerely, haha that’ll wind him up, “ Come on Alec,” I pulled him to the room.
“Cheers mate.” Alec said.
Logan’s grin had disappeared, hah he wasn’t expecting that was he. Crystal sighed as if to say great Logan now what?
I played my music loud so Logan and Crystal wouldn’t hear us talking or anything.
We didn’t end up talking, we picked up from where we left off.
It was ages since we could actually just sit like this, without me having to worry to be back before curfew.
Logan came bursting into the room, “Sorry about this, Crystal has had to go somewhere for a few hours so I thought instead of going home I’d come hang with you guys” He was doing this to irritate me now, we both know ( me and Logan) that he wouldn’t want to be in the same room as me.
“It’s ok actually, I’ve got to go now anyway. Nice meeting you,” Alec said climbing off of my bed. I turned off my music and followed Alec
Great, I bet he didn’t have to go but he felt awkward with Logan around, Logan totally spoilt the moment. I'd understand if it was late, but it was so early!
I walked Alec to the door and I gave him a long passionate kiss. Alec left and I watched him walk down the corridor until he was out of sight.
“Aww bless isn’t that cute.”
“Alright, you can cut the crap now and get lost” I said to Logan.
“I don’t know what you’re on about.” Logan said.
“Whatever, go on you can leave now. You've had your fun now and spoilt my night” I said going into the bedroom closing the door.
“I don’t want to leave, I’m fine here.” Logan said, while putting his foot in the way of the door stopping me from closing it. He really knows how to bug a person doesn’t he!!
I walked to my bed and turned my laptop on then played some Avenged Sevenfold.I signed onlineto check my mail. We satin silence for like half an hour, I could tell Logan was planning something though because he grinned a lot. Alec signed online and I went in a massive conversation with Alec and all my mates from outside of college. We went on a massive webcam chat.
Logan stood up off Crystals bed and came to stand next to me.
“What’re you up to Logan?” I asked looking at him just stood there. I didn't trust him one bit.
“Nothing.” He grinned
“You’re obviously up to something, you know what I prefer it when you’re all angry at me and always having a go at me than this.” I said half paying attention to logan and then to Alec.
“I’m just being nice, I want to apologise so we ca all get on, especially coz we’ll be in the same room tonight coz crystals giving me a leaving present”
“Great then I’m not staying here then.”
“Aww no fun, so are you not going to give me a leaving present?” Logan asked.
“You’re only going for 2 days! But if you would like a punch in the face, ok.” I said pulling my fists up.
“No, I was thinking something like this.” Logan said forcing a kiss, you could tell he didn’t mean it, It was totally emotionless but he had a good way of covering it up and making it look intense.
OH NO, ALEC’S ON THE WEBCAM, HE’S GOING TO GET IT ALL WRONG!
I tried to shove him off but Logan tried to cover it up as if I was being passionate. He pushed the laptop off me but so Alec could see everything and Logan climbed on top of me, so he was straddling me. I struggled to pull away he had hold of me tightly. I tried to reach my hand over to the keypad to tell him help or it’s not what he thinks but Logan dragged it back over to him using his other hands to stroke my thighs. Oh ok now I want to throw up! HOW DARE HEDO THIS!Ipulled away from the kiss trying to shout toLogan because it was a video too so he could hearme.
"Alec.. no I.." I shouted.
Logan cut me off,"No baby,I'm Logan. Don't worry I forgive you, especially when you're screaming my name later." He leaned back in andkissed me forcefully.
The webcam went off, Alec cancelled it. Oh great he now he’s going to dump me.
I finally shoved Logan off and slapped him on the face.
“YOU PLANNED THAT ALL ALONG YOU SCUM! YOU REALLY WANT TO WRECK MY RELATIONSHIP DON’T YOU!” I yelled climbing from underneath him running towards the door, he looked amused, i was dialling on my phone, “Well, now I’m going to wreck your’s.” I searched for Crystals number.
“Oh no you don’t, and do you really think she’d believe you?” He said grabbing my wrist and squeezing it tightly, I could feel it bruising.
“Ouch, let go you’re hurting me!” I said. He let go, throwing my wrist from his hands, “and she’ll have to believe me, I have proof, Alec will have it stored on his computer, he’ll make sure you suffer as much as he has.”
He put his hand tightly around my neck and shoved me against the wall, “You shut that boyfriend of yours up then, or I’ll have to shut you up myself,” He leant down and grazed his fangs against my neck and kissed it, teasing me.
“You wouldn’t dare, you will be thrown out for breaking the rules.” I said, I was slightly scared for my life right now.
“Do you think I care about one tiny little rule, the people of this college are too scared of me and my family to even stop me, I can do anything I want.” Logan said.
“Do you think killing me is going to solve anything? Alec will still show her it and if he doesn’t my other friends I’m on webcam with RIGHT NOW will show it.” I said.
Logan slammed the laptop shut and said “YOU TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT AND I WILL THINK ABOUT NOT KILLING YOU ALL, AND DON’T THINK I WONT BECAUSE YOU HUMANS DON’T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME AT ALL!”
“You sort it out with Alec then otherwise I’m going to make your life hell, even if you do kill us, do you really think Crystal will want to be with you after it? I know for a fact she wont.”
Logan growled angrily, “Well get pretty boy down here then, I can’t believe I’m helping YOU out.”
“Well, YOU got me into this mess so what do you expect?” I replied.
I opened the laptop to see if Alec was online, he wasn’t. I asked around to see if he was online, he’d blocked me.
Scarlett loves SKITTLES!! :D says: Hey Boyd, can u tell Alec to unblock me, so I can explain plz?
Boyd says: Umm yeah, hang on a sec.
Scarlett loves SKITTLES!! :D says: Ok
Boyd Says: He says he dnt wanna hear anifin u say
Scarlett loves SKITTLES!!:D says: plz, plz tell him I want to explain, ask him to come online.
Boyd says: No he wont, I’m sorry Scarlett.
Scarlett loves SKITTLES!! :D says: Its ok, thanx 4 trying, bye.
Boyd says: Cya
I logged off the laptop and spoke to Logan.
“Well?” he asked impatiently.
“He wont unblock me, we’re going to have to go around there.” I said.
“I was doing you a favour, he’s a weirdo. Not that you aren’t.” Logan said.
“Exactly, were the perfect couple, come on you can’t get out of it. You caused all this.” I said dragging him out.
“Fine then, but we’re getting there my way, we’re not taking ages just to go there.” Logan said, before I had a chance to answer he swept me up off my feet into his arms and ran off at lightning speed.
“Do you mind.” I said, I really didn’t feel comfortable in his arms, he hated me so he could drop me any minute. He rolled his eyes.
Logan just ignored me. We arrived at Alec’s within 2 minutes of leaving the college. It would’ve taken at least 10 to 15 minutes by car.
I knocked at the door and Alec answered, as soon as he saw who it was he went to slam the door.
The door started to close and Logan threw it back open again, “No you don’t, I’m really not in the mood to have the door slammed in my face.” Logan said angrily.
“What the hell have you got to be moody about, you’re the one who’s just got off with my girlfriend, not the other way around.”
“You wouldn’t unblock Scarlett so she forced me to come round and explain.” Logan said inviting himself in.
“And you listened to her? What’s to explain, she’s cheating on me.” Alec said.
“ Why the hell would I want to be in a relationship with Scarlett?” Logan said sounding sickened by the thought of it.
“So are you just saying I imagined it?”
“No, Alec. He did kiss me. But it wasn’t because he likes me. Logan hates me.” I said.
“So why did he kiss you?”
“Me and her don't get along, I tried to annoy her, so I decided to break you and her up.”
“Why are you telling me this then? Why did you spoil your own plan?” Alec asked
“Because it puts my relationship on the line with Crystal, if she thinks I cheated on her, she’ll be heartbroken.” Logan said, aww he actually sounded like he had a heart.
“I don’t believe this? No-one would go to these lengths just to annoy someone. You’re lying and trying to cover up your own tracks.”
“Ask anyone in the college, the teachers or the pupils, we hate each others guts. Everyone knows it.” I said.
“You looked pretty happy with each other tonight when I was around.” Alec said not believing a word I said turning so he wasn't facing us.
“We were winding each other up, please Alec, I love you not him,” I said.
Logan rolled his eyes and made gagging noises.
“You mean it?” Alec asked.
I nodded.
“Ok, I believe you. I love you too.” Alec said hugging me and kissing me.
“Eww I’m off.” Logan asked.
“Look, Alec I’ve got to go now. Get back to college. I’ll see you tomorrow yeah?” I said.
“Ok, you ok going back with him?”
I nodded and said goodbye and we left.
When Alec couldn’t see us any longer and there was no one in the street, Logan picked me up again and whizzed me back to the college. Hardly anyone in this world know the existence of vampires, the only reason some of us go to school with vampires is because we are related in some way to vampires.
As we got to the door of my room I walked in and closed the door behind me stopping Logan from coming in.
“Scarlett, are you going to let me in or am I going to have to bust the door down?” Logan said.
“Why, you don’t need to come in, if you’re waiting for Crystal, go back to your room and I’ll get her to call you or something when she’s in and then you can come around.” I said.
“I don’t trust you, you wont tell her I'm waiting and that will annoy me. Now let me in now otherwise you’re going to have to get yourself a new door.” Logan said.
I let out a frustrated growl and threw the door open.
“Is that supposed to be intimidating?”
“Oh just stay away from me Logan, you’re so annoying.” I said, “Now go in there and wait for Crystal.” I didn’t want him in the same room as me.
I turned the music channels on in the living room.
It wasn’t that much later when Crystal had got back.
“There you are, finally. Thanks a bunch for leaving me with his royal highness.”
“Ha sorry, did you kids get on ok?” Crystal asked.
“Umm, we had the odd argument but yeah.” I said covering up for Logan, oh my god why the hell am I covering up for him?!?
“Where is he?” She asked.
“In there.” I said pointing to the bedroom, “He told me he was staying over tonight, so I’ll be staying at Frankie’s or something ok?”
“Yeah, Sorry about that.” She said.
“It’s ok, I’m going now ok? See you tomorrow.” I said and walked out of the door.