Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Missed me?

Frankie, Caylen and Mistie dragged me off for the gossip, claiming that they wanted to help me unpack, apparently they arrived yesterday.

The minute we got to my dorm room they bugged me with questions, Caylen already knew most things, but she listened as much as the others, so engrossed with my stories. All that came from them is a chorus of awws.

They broke down into tears when they heard about my miscarriage, Caylen already knew about this but she got caught up in the emotion, even I started crying. They hugged me tightly.

Once I'd told them all my stories, I started to unpack my stuff. Logan brought my suitcase up for me and then was shood away by the girls. They went on to tell me all about their time off and that was about 9.30am and there was a knock at my dorm door. The boys came in so all of the gang was in my dorm room.

"You ok?" Logan asked seeing my expression, "You seem pretty quiet."

"I'm just wondering how Crystal is going to react, she's going to be so upset with me." I said.

"Look it's none of her business, she has Drew now and I have you."

"So it wasn't just a thing of the moment? Or something thats just for a few weeks? Coz at first you were devastated about her, blaming me about it, hating my guts. But for the last few weeks we were so in love."

"I meant it the past few weeks, it wasn't just a thing of the moment. At first I thought I hated you, but recently, since the kiss. I've been doubting it and that instead of hating you with a passion, it was the other way round. I tried not to like you, for the sake of Crystal but now that shes not with me no more why should I ?" Logan said.

"She still loves you though, she never stopped loving you. Its just that.." I said.

"She loves him too, look Scarlett are you trying to say you don't want this and last week meant nothing?"

"I know it sounds silly but it's true. No thats not what I'm saying and I kinda know what you mean, recently, especially since you haven't been bothering to argue or speak to me I've noticed that I missed it. I'm just saying I don't want to upset her." I said.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine. We need to concentrate on you right now." Logan said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Alec is new at being a vampire so he's kinda like in his toddler stages in vampires, he thinks everythings a game. He saw how I kept him from biting you the other night, so he thinks its a competition of who gets the girl and he wont rest until he wins." Logan said.

"So what you're saying is he wont stop until he bites me?" I said.

"Yeah, but don't worry, we'll stop him before it gets to that." Logan said hugging me, he then kissed me on the cheek.

"Umm guys.. dus this mean you're dating now?" Cade asked.

"Does it?" I asked.

"Yeah, unless you want different." Logan replied.

"Woah, this is going to be weird to adjust too, the quick change from hating eachother to dating. " Zach said.

He's not the only one, I'm going to find it weird, and so will everyone in the college.

"C'mon, lets go grab some breakfast," Logan said.

"And be stared at? No thanks." I said throwing myself onto the bed.

"Come on, you need to eat and I'm thirsty, so we kinda NEED to go." He said, come to think of it, he hasn't drank for a while, not that he does it around me anyway. He doesn't want me to see him when he is drinking.

Right now it must be so hard for him to be so close.

"Ok," I sighed. He smiled and took my hand and lead me to the canteen.
Logan grabbed my hand and dragged me to go get some breakfast. As we walked past hand in hand everyone stared and there mouth's dropped.

We got to the cafe and it was so busy and there was no seats, "Come on we can go somewhere else."

"Why?" Logan said.

"Because there isn't any places left." I said.

"There is, here hang on," Logan said walking up to a table where two boys were sat at.

"Y..You can have our's." One of the boys said standing up. They rushed off.

Logan sat down, I felt sly on the boys because they were already there. "Sit down Scarlett, whats up?"

"Those boys were sat here Logan! You scared them out of their places."

"Well if they didn't want to move they could've said and I never exactly asked them to move." Logan said.

"Yeah, like their going to say no to you? Who would?" I said.

"You did." Logan said.

"Yeah, look where it got me, I got bruised so much!"I said not meaning it in a mean way.

Logans smile dropped and he said sorrowfully, "I know, and I'm so sorry for that, I need to control my anger. When I think back now I can't even think how I could bare to do that. Will you forgive me?"

"Of course I forgive you, it was my fault aswell, I provocked you. Lets forget about it ok?" I said walking over and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hmmm ok, but you've gotta let me pay for your dinner." Logan said.

"I suppose so! But I'm only having a drink, I'm not hungry." I said slightly lying, I was a little bit hungry.

"Oh Scarlett, have some food, you must be hungry, especially after the drive, you must've worked up an appetite, I know I have." Logan said.

"Remind me to stop you nibbling on my neck then!" I joked.

"It might just slip my mind." Logan said moving to my neck and kissing it. It tickled and I wanted to laugh, I need to get used to his ice cold skin on mine. But I wasn't worried because he had just drank a can of blood.

"Logan, come on stop it!! It tickles!!" I said giggling. Then I noticed someone walking past, I'd caught her attention and she looked so hurt, the shock on her face said it all, she still loves Logan and I've just stabbed her in the back. She quickly ran out of the room holding back tears.

"Crystal, no, wait." I shouted pulling Logan away from my neck and running after her.

People moved out of the way while I ran after Crystal, she was fast, but I caught up to her, being on the cross country team really pays off.

I grabbed her arm and turned her to me.

"How could you Scarlett?" Crystal said in tears.

"What do you mean how could I? You're with Drew, you cheated on Logan. You aren't together anymore." I said.

"I still love him though."

"We'l it doesn't look like it!" I said.

"I thought you hated eachother anyway?!?" Crystal said.

"We did, but we realised that we liked eachother the night of the party when he saved me."

"He's probably just on the rebound, either that or he's just using you to get at me." Crystal said.

WHAT, SHES GOT A FLIPPIN NERVE!! I slapped her with full force. HOW DARE SHE!!

"You're just jealous he actually genuinely loves me, when he went out with you it was probably an act. I don't know what he seen in you. You just like to sleep around." I said.

"Oh shut up, like you don't. Give it a few days and he'll make up some excuse that he doesn't love you or something. Hah people see beauty in me, I don't know what he see's in you. Probably looking for some cheap tart."

I slapped her again harder and on the other cheek and stormed off.

URGH I HATE THAT FUCKING COW!!! SHES NEEDS TO KEEP THAT MOUTH OF HERS SHUT BEFORE SOMEONE REALLY LOSES IT WITH HER!!

I got to my room and slammed the door and locked it from the inside and kept the key in so SHE couldn't get in.

Logan was banging on the door shouting me, "Scarlett, open up, please."

"No, go away." I said.

I heard raised voices from outside.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY YOU FUCKING TART?" Logan roared.

"I only told her the truth, that you don't really love her and you're on the rebound. I mean, what could you see in her?" Crystal said.

"You don't know what love is, all that matters to you is sex, I love her well more than I ever loved you." Logan said.

I blocked them all out and went in my room and threw myself on the bed.

"Hello Scarlett, missed me?" A creepy low voice whispered in my ear.