Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

BOO

I flipped over in fear, but no-one was there. I was just probably freaking out, after Logan told me about Alec being in his toddler stages and his little game, and I just let my imagination run wild.

I walked into the bathroom and there, written on the mirror in lipstick was BOO , I caught someones reflection in the mirror and I turned around to see what it was but they had dissapeared, when I turned around so had the note.

I ran to the door and gripped onto the handle starting to get the key out of my pocket, but when I was about to put the key in the door when there was a voice in my ear, "Oh no you don't, where do you think you're going, we're just getting started." I turned around this time and it was Alec.

He leaned in and bit me on the neck, I let out a scream. Fire went through my veins, it hurt badly. Alec threw me against the wall and grabbed my wrist biting it also, fire ran through my wrist. I let out another piercing scream.

"SCARLETT??" Logan shouted, "SCARLETT HANG ON IM COMING." He burst through the door.

"You're mine Scarlett, YOU'RE MINE." Alecs voice hissed, his eyes were blood red.

Logan came storming in and saw Alec leant over me and he threw him to the floor, kicking and punching him, I didn't really see what happened next, I couldn't concentrate, it was flowing through my skin and I was finding it hard to breathe. I tried to stop it and get it out, I scratched at my skin, trying to rip it out.

"Scarlett?" Crystal said holding onto my shoulders.

"No, crystal leave her, go get the boys, they'll finish alec off i need to sort Scarlett out." Logan said.

"No, she needs me I'm not leaving, just because you don't want me around, its doesn't matter what you want, its for her sake." Crystal said.

"Oh shut up, I am doing this for her, I need to be with her, to help her get through this, you need to get the boys to finish Alec off, if you're by her you could get hurt, not that I care." Logan said angrily.

Crystal stood up and ran out of the room getting the boys, Logan had his hands around Alec's neck tightly in anger, Alec's feet were off the floor. Alec had a huge grin on his face, he'd won so obviously he'd be happy. It amused him how angry Logan was over a meer human, well.. not for long.

The pain grew worse over time, it hurts so bad, I can feel the venom flow through my blood. There was a sudden flash of unbearable pain, I couldn't breathe to let out a scream, my back arched in pain and I clenched my fists and eyes tightly closed. Objects around me started smashing, but why? My body shook uncontrollably as if I was having a seizure

Logan and Alec's attention was brought to me and the smashing vases. They stood there in silence, well.. Logan did and Alec just hung there in silence staring at the broken objects.

The boys stood there in the doorway with Crystal, staring at all the objects smashing. I finally got the breath to let out a loud, high pitch scream which broke the silence, I couldn't hold it in, I was in agony.

"Zach, Mackenzie, Cade, Sort Alec out, Blake, get rid of Crystal."Logan said in a low voice, but his voice wasn't angry, I could tell he was in pain.

"No.. I want to stay." Crystal said as Blake dragged her off.

Tears streamed down my face and I just wanted it to end already, even if it means I die, I just want it over. Objects were still smashing but it started to calm down.

I could feel Logans hands on my arms, he was sat over me. "Its ok Scarlett, I'm here."

"I.. just.. I just want it to stop." I cried.

"Shh.. it should be over any minute," Logan said reassuring me. Logan turned her head to one side taking a look at my wrist. "The bastard bit her twice."

"That'll speed up the process." Cade shouted while still taking care of Alec.

I just wanted to pull my hair out or bite down on something, I just needed to take my anger out or my pain out on something!!

The pain started to fade out completely, so I sat up letting out one last scream of pain, as I sat up Logan went flying back as if someone has just shoved him with full force or that he had been electricuted.

"What the hells going on? First the objects smashing and now theres some sort of protective force field around Scarlett?" Zach said.

I was trying to get my head around this, I had a whole new advanced style of senses, I could feel the tension in the room, I could see and hear much more better and clearer. I felt the mark on my neck, it still burnt a little, but it looked like it'd been a scar that I've had for years, the same with my wrist.

It must be a dream, it's to strange to be real, I mean me and Logan together .. yeah right!! Then Alec being a vampire then biting me. And these weird powers I have ? Definitely a dream. Well.. I want to wake up now!!!!

"Scarlett, I know you're scared right now and probably a bit freaked out, but you're ok, you'll get used to it in a minute." Logan said.

I quickly turned to look at him. I surprised myself, why wont I wake up. I pinched at my arm to try wake myself up but it wouldn't work.

"Whats she doing?" Mackenzie asked.

"I don't know." Cade said sounding a bit confused.

"I want to wake up, I want this nightmare to end." I cried.

"Scarlett, this is all real, it's no nightmare." Logan said. He reached over to hug me but went flying back again.

"How does she do that ?" Blake asked.

"I've seen this once before, many centuries ago, a man had recieved certain powers when he was turned into a vampire, she must be like him. Her feelings are probably causing this, she's scared and confused so shes probably creating a shield without knowing." Logan said.

Whats he going on about special powers ? Do I really have them? I thought it was like one of those fairy tale stories, fantasy stuff you know make believe things like that? Well, vampires are one of those make believe things so why should I not believe them?

"So what can we do then?" Blake asked.

"We'll have to calm her down first, she needs to get used to it." Logan said.

"How're we going to do that?" Cade asked.

"We've just gotta get her back into the environment she's used to and stuff." Zach said.

I walked into my room to sit down, maybe then I could try get my head around all this. As I sat down on my bed, the object on my cupboard was brought to my attention. It was a picture of me and Alec when we were ... normal. Before HE bit me. I felt my anger grow and my fists clenched. I let out a small hiss. More objects started smashing and I picked up the picture and broke it into small crushed and crumpled pieces. Logan, Blake, Zach, Mackenzie and Cade came into the room and stood there in shock.

"Great, she had a bad enough temper when she was human, its going to be three times as worse now, and with those powers who knows what harm she could do." Zach said.

"Shut your mouth" Logan said, "You don't want to aggrovate her even more."

Everything in the room brought back memories, When crystal hurt my feelings not more than an hour ago and when Alec killed my human self. My temper grew again and I clenched my fists tight again.

"Lets get her in our room, I don't think there are anything that'll trigger bad memories in there is there?" Blake asked.

"Not that I know of" Zach said.

"Scarlett, come on babe lets go in our room, you can stay with us for a while ok?" Logan said.

I nodded. As we got out into the corridor people stared and I could sense they knew something was different and that they should stay out of the way, which was a pretty good idea.