Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Shut up!

"Zach, get her a can of blood, she needs to drink." Logan said.

Eww, the thought of drinking blood really doesn't appeal to me, when Zach handed me the can I just held it infront of me.

"Just drink it red, it doesn't look that nice when its your first time but when you try it you'll see that its delicious." Blake encouraged me.

I opened the can and hesitated a moment before drinking it. But when I did, it was delicious, it was sweet, a sugary flavour, and I had finished it in seconds, they handed me another can and laughed.

"See." Blake grinned.

After a while of sitting in the boys room I started to get my head around the fact I was immortal and that I was a vampire. My anger started to fade away we didn't talk about what had just happened, we just tried to talk about what we'll do for the rest of the holidays.

Logan reached in for a hug, chancing being thrown off by some sort of force. He wrapped his arms around me no problem, no force at all. He must've known that I was calm now.

"Woah, she never done that thing!!" Mackenzie said.

"Well done mac, state the obvious there." Blake rolled his eyes.

I laughed.

Mackenzie sighed and crossed his arms over his chest and pulled tongues at Blake.

"You two are so childish," Cade said.

"What? Blake was the one who started it! I said something and he had to be sarcastic about it didn't he!" Mackenzie said.

My phone started ringing, it was Frankie

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey is that you Scarlett?" Frankie asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked

Oh, its just that you sound a little different, like a sharper voice. Never mind, so are you ok to come round in about half an hour?" Frankie said.

"What? What for?" I asked.

"For that girls night in, you know where we hang out and do girly stuff, you can give us the goss about you and Logan, don't tell me you've forgotten?" Frankie said.

"I erm.." I said.

"Whats up ? Who is it?" Logan asked.

I put the phone to my shoulder and said to Logan, "Its frankie, I just remembered that we had a girls night in planned for tonight, they want me to come around."

"Hmmm... give me the phone." Logan said, I handed him the phone and he put it to his ear and said," Hey frankie, it's Logan, Scarlett can't come round tonight, we've got a situation. Can you put Caylen on for a minute please?"

"What situation?" Frankie asked.

"Just put Caylen on Frankie!" Logan sighed.

"Umm.. ok, hang on." Frankie said.

There was a low rustling on the phone and and whispering, I could hear every bit of this phone conversation due to my better and more sharper hearing.

"Hey Logan, whats up with Scarlett?" Caylen asked.

"She's a vampire, Alec bit her, but she's special, shes got some sort of powers." Logan said.

"What? Oh my god is she ok?" Caylen asked, "Awesome she's got powers, like what? Being able to become invisible."

"Oh come on Caylen don't go too far." Logan said.

I giggled, Caylen always gets carried away with things like this, and gets hyped up about things like this.

"Sorry, so what can she do? Can we come around ?"

"Well, you can come around if you are calm and happy, if you have a bad change in mood or tense or anithink that could trigger Scarlett to be scared or angry or anithing like that then you can't. I'll explain why when you're here aswell as the powers." Logan said.

"Ok, so we'll be round soon okay and I'll warn the others." Caylen said.

"Bye." Logan said and then hung up.

"They're coming round in a bit, will you be able to control you're mood Scarlett? If you feel anger or a sudden change in mood please, will you warn us?" Logan asked.

"I'll try and control it, but it's all new to me." I said.

"It's new to us as well, we've never seen someone with powers like yours." Zach said.

"How will we know what to do then?" I asked

"Don't worry, my family will know, it was my grandads friend who had special powers. We will sort it all out don't worry." Logan said,

"Thank you," I said hugging him tightly and giving him a huge kiss.

"Oh please. Save it for when we're gone, I think I'm gonna puke!" Mackenzie said.

I stuck up my middle finger at him while still kissing Logan.

"Oi, thats not nice, after all I've done for you!!" Mackenzie said.

"Oh bite me!" I sighed pulling away from the kiss.

"I would but damn, Alec's already beat me to it!" Mackenzie said.

I could feel my anger rise. That was a kinda sensitive subject for me

"Shut up Mackenzie, your making her angry."

"Logannnn I can't control it, I can feel it growing, I can't stop." I said gritting my teeth trying to control my anger.

"Well done Mac." Blake whispered.

"ITS NO TIME TO BE PETTY GUYS, WE NEED TO GET HER MOOD CONTROLLED, TALK ABOUT HAPPY TIMES!" Logan said.

"Hey Scarlett, remember that time we went to the fair and we went to the ghost train and scared everyone. And that guy peed himself he was so scared!" Cade laughed to himself.

"Or the time where we all got beat by you on rockband, you could do it with your eyes closed." Mackenzie said.

It was working, but not a great amount, I needed something stronger.

"Something stronger," I said fighting with my anger.

"Scarlett, I love you, please calm down, remember the times when we were at my house and all the good times we had." Logan said.

I could feel my anger fading slowly, it's working! The memories all come flooding back from that night!

"I can't believe I thought I hated you, when I really was madly in love with you." Logan said, "I've never felt such strong feelings for anyone."

Aww sweet, I dived onto Logan hugging him, whoo, I never hurt him, I hugged him without hurting him!

"I knew you could do it." Logan said.

"It took a while but, if we work on it, she'll get better in time." Cade said.

"Yeah, we wont have the stupid comments from Mackenzie either." Zach said.

" Sorry," Mackenzie sighed.

"Hey, its ok. I suppose I was being mean." I said, "You had every right."

*Knock Knock*

"That must be the girls." Blake said.

Oh no I'm not ready, I can't do this. Is it really safe to have such fragile humans around me when I'm in this state ? I'd much prefer to have a straight jacket on and chains right now, not that it'd do anything. I'd easily break out of it.

"You'll be fine babe." Logan whispered in my ear and kissed me on the cheek reading my expression.

Its weird not feeling the goosebumps on my skin where his cold skin used to touch my warm skin.

"Hey Scarlett! You ok hun?" Frankie yelled while running over and hugging me. She acted as if everything was normal.

"Umm..you do know I'm a vampire don't you???" I stuttered

"Of course we do, just because you're one of them now doesn't mean we'll treat you any different silly!" Frankie said emotionally.

"Aww thanks." I said.

Caylen Frankie and Misty hugged me tightly, but it didn't hurt. Zach came over and hugged me too.

"Aww group hug!" Zach said in a funny voice.

"Zachh get off silly!!" Caylen said.

"Aww do I not get a hug or join in with this happy moment?" Zach said pouting.

"Nope." Misty replied.

"Well.. fine then.. I didn't want one from you anyway. Cade, mackenzie, blake and Logan will give me one, wont you." Zach said childlike.

"Urmmm nope sorry mate." Mackenzie said.

"Yeah, we don't swing that way." Logan laughed.

Zach folded his arms over his chest and frowned.

"Aww don't be so mean!! Come here Zach, I'll give you a hug." I said standing up holding my arms out to him.

"Thank you, at least SOMEONE is nice." Zach said hugging me.

Logan was sat there not looking very pleased. Zach liked the fact that Logan was slightly irritated, I could feel a big grin on Zach's face. I rolled my eyes. Zach's hands moved to my lower back. He really wanted to get back at Logan and it was working, Logan stood up within a blink of an eye and clenched his fists. I quickly reached to my lower back where Zach's hands were and I lifted them off.

"Ok, you've had your fun now Zach, stop teasing Logan." I said pushing Zach away.

"Aww no fair, I was having fun. The look on his face!!" Zach laughed.

"Shut it Zach before I mess up your face!" Logan growled.

"Ok calm down boys." I sighed.

Logan took his place next to me and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. I placed my hand on his firm muscular stomach and rested my head on his shoulder.

"So, you said Scarlett had powers, what kinda powers?" Caylen asked.

"Well, we're not sure right now, but she can seem to control things with her emotions, like she got angry before and all things started smashing." Blake said.

"Woah, cool!" Frankie said, "Does this mean you're stronger than Logan?"

Logan raised an eyebrow, and sighed, "Yes, she's stronger than me,"

"Just think, people are terrified of you when your like this, imaging what they'd be like with Scarlett, not only is she dating the scariest vampire in the school but she's stronger than you and has powers." Misty said.

"You'll be the most feared couple ever in this school then!" Mackenzie said.

Logan grinned. He loved the fact everyone was terrified of him.

"Great, people will be too scared to talk to me." I sighed.

"Don't worry its fun to watch them squirm."Logan said.

"Maybe for you." I said. Logan sat down on the couch and he dragged me down to sit on his lap.

"Anyways... you coming out tonight?" Caylen said changing conversation.

"Where are you going?" Blake asked.

"The park, we thought we'd just hang out for a bit." Misty said.

"Yeah, an the fair is here." Frankie said.

"Hmm.. I don't know, me and Scarlett will stay in, you can go." Logan said.

"No, come on It'll be fun Please." Misty said.

"Look She's just been bit, it'll take some time to adjust, you can cope without her for one day."Logan said

"He's right, its pretty confusing for the first couple of days let her settle."Cade said.

"You would agree with him, you'd agree with anyone apart from me, you just hate the fact that Im older than you. Scarlett, seen as it is you who we're talking about why don't you decide." Caylen said.

"BY HALF A MINUTE!" Cade argued

"To be honest, I'd prefer to stay in. I can't control things just yet, and plus, I don't trust myself." I said.

Caylen sighed angrily and Cade grinned and pulled tongues at her.

"Well when WILL you be able to control things? When will you be able to make your own decisions?" Caylen asked.

I didn't answer, I wasn't sure when I'd be able to control myself, or if I'll ever be able to.

"She will be able to soon, I'm taking her to my family tomorrow, so we'll be gone a few days, my grandad knows a lot about this so he'll help." Logan said.

Caylen looked horrified, Logan shot a look at her which stopped her from saying whatever she was about to say.

I didn't ask why he was that way, why he didn't want me hearing it, or ask what she was going to say. I'm not sure that I even wanted to know. I lay my head down on Logans shoulder and closed my eyes. I was unbelievably tired, it just hit me from knowhere. I yawned deeply.

"Come on, lets get you to bed, you've had a tiring day,"Logan said picking me up and carrying me into the bedroom. He pulled back the covers and gently placed me in the bed. He kissed my forehead, "Will be in shortly babe."

He walked out of the room and sat down on the sofa. They waited and watched me close my eyes, waited until they thought I was asleep. Then they started talking.

"Is it really smart to take Scarlett to you're family?" Misty asked,"If they know how powerful she is, they will wreck her life, they'll bring her into their kind of buisness. She wont be the same person."

Damn, I wish I was asleep now, I don't want to hear this!

"I wont let them, I wouldn't do this if it wasn't neccesary," Logan said.

"Are you sure there's nothing else we can do?" Cade asked.

"I can't think of anything else can you?" Logan said.

"Well.. we didn't have that much trouble controlling her today, why don't we try sort it out ourselves." Blake said.

"SHUT UP GUYS, YOUR TALKING ABOUT HER LIKE SHE WAS SOME WILD ANIMAL NEEDING TO BE TAMED! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'S!" Frankie shouted.

Logan sighed and so did a few others.

"Look, lets call it a night, ok? We can decide in the morning, but I still think it's best to take her to my grandad." Logan said.

They didn't seem happy at all.

"I don't know.." Misty said.

"We'll talk in the morning ok? Night." Logan said.

"Night." Caylen said.

"Cya." Mackenzie said tiredly.

"Bye." The others said.