Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Lost Control

Caylen finally got here with my bag of stuff after an 45 minutes, she'd packed every single item of mine from my room into the bag.

"Thanks, what took you so long?" I asked,"I don't own that much stuff do I?"

"No, sorry it's just that I was still in bed, then I had to get ready and then make my way to your room to get your stuff." Caylen said.

"Still in bed?"I said, she must've been in a really deep sleep if she didn't hear everything,"did you not hear everything that happened this morning, you know all the doors?"

"Yeah I did, but I went to bed straight after, I wasn't going to get up at that time, but I didn't get much sleep." Caylen replied, she looked absoluely exhausted, she mustn't've got asleep till late and then to be woken up at what?? Half five ?? not much help.

"Oh, ok. Thanks for that then, you can go back to bed now if you want." I said.

"Thanks, yeah I think I might ." Caylen said, "See ya."

"Bye." I said.

Logan came out of the bathroom fully dressed and then said," Bye Caylen."

Caylen smiled and waved then walked out of the door, which didn't look very steady.

I waited until Caylen had left and turned round to talk to Logan, "I thought you said you were getting a quick shower, I think you actually took longer than me!"

"What, I like long showers, I just lose track of time, and I don't think anyone could take longer than you!" Logan laughed.

Hmm ok, so what if I like having showers, its nice to feel the warm drops of water trickle down your skin. I love the smell of my cherry scented shower gel and the way I feel refreshed and clean once I've finished.

"C'mon lets get some breakfast." Logan said.

As I got down to the cafeteria I could tell that all eyes were on me and I didn't even have to look. I doubt anyone will ever be able to forget what happened this morning and I doubt anyone will ever give me any privacy. People walking past stopped to stair at me just to see if I would do any sort of 'magic.' Logan couldn't help let out a low terrifying growl.

"Woah, there's that girl who caused all that weird stuff to happen this morning" These boys said while entering the cafeteria and pointing at me.

I threw my head in my hands and sighed,"This was a bad idea, can we leave?"

"No, look just stay, they'll get fed up sooner or later." Zach said.

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Yeah, Logan will lose his temper with them if they don't leave it." Cade said loud enough so everyone in the room could hear.

The room immediately went quiet and no - one laid eyes on me apart from us on the table.

**********************************

I gazed out the window to see the sun shining brightly, lighting up the sky, the grass was greener than ever. Either that or its always been like that and my new sense of sight made me realise it.

"So are you's leaving tomorrow morning or tomorrow night?" Blake asked.

"Tomorrow morning, that way we can get started straight away and get home earlier." Logan replied.

"Yeah, I suppose thats a good idea." Zach said, "We don't want you missing out on the fun Scarlett!"

"What fun would that be?" I asked.

"We're having another party, this time we hope to see you both, hmm and this time I don't think we're going to be playing 30minutes in heaven this time otherwise we wont get the wardrobe back!" Mackenzie said laughing.

"Damn, spoil our fun why don't you!" I said.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll think of something!" Logan said winking me.

The boys rolled their eyes, I giggled to myself.

"OH MY GOD LOOK, THERE'S THAT GIRL WHO DONE ALL THAT LIKE WEIRD HOCUS POKUS STUFF... YOU KNOW LIKE MAGIC OR WHATEVER!" A girl said, she was one of those orange bimbos with blonde hair wearing heals and a lot of pink. Two of her followers who were so stupid started muttering things then laughing.

I thought it was too good to last, the one minute I believed people could consider my feelings or atleast stop talking about me whilst I was in the room, and it failed. I stormed out of the room, I'm not going to be the one who is being gossiped about and the one who everyone can't take their eyes off incase I do something weird.

Logan furiously grabbed hold of the barbie like girl and roared at her,"You shut your mouth before you have to make an appointment to have your face fixed, stupid whore."

"Logan leave it." Blake yelled.

I didn't hear the rest, I was too occupied trying to control my emotions. As you guys have probably guessed right now, I'm an emotional wreck and anything could trigger my emotions. I ran down to the corridor and ran out to the door which led to the field. As I got outside the beautiful bright green grass slowly lost its colour and weared away to a dirty old looking grass. Roses faded and died as I walked past them.

WHY DID HE HAVE TO BITE ME? WHY COULDN'T I JUST BE NORMAL? WHY DID I HAVE TO GET THESE STUPID POWERS?

A tear rolled down my eyes and I collapsed on the floor, pulled my knees to my chest and put my head in my arms. There was a low rumble and it began to rain finely. YOUR KIDDING ME! WHAT NOW I CONTROL THE WEATHER TOO, IS THE ANYTHING I CAN'T CONTROL!

"Scarlett? Is that you?" Misty asked.

I lifted my head up and wiped the tears and rain off my face."Yeah,"

"Whats up? How come you're sat out in the rain?" She asked.

"I hate being talked about, I wish I didn't get turned into a vampire or get these stupid powers. I just want to be the old me!" I said angrily. There was a large flash of lightning followed by a loud rumble of thunder.

"You haven't changed, you are the old you, ok so you've gained these weird powers but you'll learn to work them," Misty replied, "Now come on, lets get out of this rain." She grabbed my hand and we walked to her room.

"But what if I don't? What if my powers just keep getting stronger and stronger until I can't control it anymore and then it takes over altogether?" I said.

She handed me a towel to dry myself off and then said, "It wont Scarlett, you're over reacting. You're stronger than you think you are!"

"Thanks misty, I really appreciate this. I hope I aint gone that long, I'm going to miss you too much." I said.

Caylen and Frankie came in the room laughing there heads off.

"Oh man that was funny!" Frankie laughed, "Oh hey Scarlett, Logans looking for you ya know."

"Yeah, I guessed, he can do without me for a while can't he, I wanna see my bff's" I said.

"Yeah, man it's been ages where its just been us girls, without Logan hanging around or the other boys, and it will be the last time we'll see you until you're back from meeting Logans family" Caylen said.

"You can come stay in the boy's room tonight, so we can hang out before Logan and I leave in the morning" I said.

"What? I thought you weren't going! Why? How does Caylen know?" Misty said.

"Caylen's a vampire! They tend to hear things a lot sooner than everyone else does! And if I don't leave tomorrow morning, I'm just going to cause too much trouble and problems I would've left tonight but I wanted to see you guys. Look I really need this, I can't go on worrying that I might hurt you." I said.

"Well, if its what you want, but be safe okay" Frankie said hugging me.

"Frankie don't be silly, I have Logan there to help me! I think I'm in safe hands!" I said.

"Scarlett, this is the guy who used to like beating you up, the guy who made your life hell. Do you really think he'd choose you over his precious and very powerful family? They can give him anything that he wanted." Frankie said.

"Yes he used to, past tense. He loves me now, and my life would be hell without him! He isn't like that anymore!" I yelled.

"Scarlett, hun I've seen what he is like when he's taking care of his families 'business' you can't trust him, he's very dangerous. His family is so powerful he cannot disobey them, even if he wanted to." Caylen replied.

"Why are you telling me this now? Why all of a sudden have you decided to tell me how bad he is and he's dangerous for me?" I roared, the sky outside had turned a greyish black, "What sort of friends are you? Trying to scare me into breaking up with him, WELL IT ISN'T WORKING! I'M STAYING WITH HIM!"

"You needed to know Scarlett, we can't just let you carry on in the relationship without realising how bad he is for you, how he could just turn you in to his family any second!" Misty shouted.

"Shut your fucking mouth now!" I yelled, I couldn't control myself. It was as if some whole different person had taken over me controlling everything in my body.

Misty clenched her throat in agony tears streaming down her face, Caylen looked at her terrified, "SCARLETT, CALM DOWN, PLEASE STOP IT YOUR STRANGLING HER TO DEATH!"

"PLEASE SCARLETT NO!" Frankie screamed at the top of her voice. The sympathy I had for my friends had gone, faded away into nothingness, they meant nothing to me, just mere humans.

I could stop her life right now If i wanted to, just a clench of my hand around her neck would crush her bones instantly,"Why should I stop, you mean nothing to me just a worthless human, you brought it on yourself, who do you think you are trying to fool me into breaking up with Logan."

"We're your friends Scarlett. We aren't telling you to break up with him we just want you to know what you're in for."

"So why didn't you tell me this from the start?" I growled. , there was a huge strike of lightening which made a large oak tree collapse, the leaves burnt furiously, there were many screams in the building, many people rushed out to stop the fire.

"We didn't think you were gonna last so long, we thought you were both confused or just pranking us or something. Look, Scarlett we're sorry please just let her go!" Caylen said trying to fight back tears. Caylen has been a vampire since she was 2 years old, shes not the kind you'd expect, not one for fights, she wasn't heartless either. She loved her friends even when they're human and loved them to pieces, a warm hearted vampire. Strange.

"You're a pathetic excuse for a vampire Caylen, and always have been!" I said viciously.

Logan burst through the door when he saw me he shouted the boys over. "Scarlett!"

Misty started losing her consciousness, she whispered, "P..please scarlett." A hint of emotion for my old friends reappeared, it was only enough to make me let her go. Caylen and Frankie both rushed over to Misty and tried to comfort her.

Logan,Zach, Cade, Mackenzie and Blake stood staring at me, I shoved my way through the boys and walked angrily down the corridor, I had to go somewhere, get away from all this.

"Scarlett, stop. Lets just talk." Logan said.

"Talk about what? How I was wrong to do that, you didn't hear what they said." I growled.

"No, I'm not going to judge you babe please just tell me what they said." Logan said softly.

"They were saying you're too dangerous for me and that you're going to hand me in to your family and you'd choose them over me." I said, "They said they didn't think that we'd last long, but they never said that to Crystal, they never warned her off. I bet you they're working with Crystal so that I'd break up with you and she could get back with you!"

"Look baby I'd never ever hand you in to my family, you're too important to me. Just forget the whole conversation. Come on lets get back to our room yeah?" Logan said.

I never understood why but he always seemed to be able to calm me down, it kinda frustrated me because It meant he always won the arguments!

I sighed,"I suppose so,"

"You gotta do something first though ok?"

"What?" I asked

"Stop the fire, make everything go back to normal.. No lightening, no black skies." Logan said gently looking me in the eyes.

"I don't know how Logan, It just happened I didn't plan it." I said.

"I know you didn't plan it, you can't help it. You're confused right now with these powers. Just close you're eyes and imagine everything to be back to normal." He replied.

I closed my eyes and pictured the college before all this chaos had happened, I feel pretty stupid being stood here with my eyes closed in the middle of the corridor. I gradually blocked out all the screaming and the whole background noise until all I could hear was the rain and the thunder, and commanded them to stop, the fires stopped immediately I wish I could say the same for the weather, I tensed up all my body and used all my force to stop it all, it was difficult to do, it was unbelievable how strong it was to control I was in full concentration and used up maximum strength I had.

It was draining me, but I wasn't going to stop until I had defeated it. The natural forces of the rain and thunder begun to weaken and eventually stop. If it didn't at that moment it would've been me weakening, I'd used all my strength and couldn't move any part of my body.