Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

The tour

"So what're we up to?" I asked

"Do you want a tour of the house?" Logan suggested.

"House?!? Don't you mean Mansion or Castle... they suit it more!" I burst out.

Logan laughed at my outburst, "I'll take that as a yes. " He lead

me downstairs and down a long white corridor which had rows of self portraits of people, obviously family members. There was even one of Logan, he was stood in a gray trousers, a plain white shirt, a back tie and a grey blazer that matched the trousers which had a white hankerchief in the breast pocket on the left. A typical 20th century outfit.
His black hair was slightly shorter than it is now but still shaggy however it still looked neat.
He had a firm posture and stood tall and proud, he looked like an authoritive figure.
"Woah... That's you?!? You looked hot there." I said.
"Hey! Don't I look hot anymore?" He pouted.
"Sure ya do, cupcake. But you look hotter and sexy in a suit." I said grinning.
"Cupcake??" He frowned at the nickname.
"Yup." I popped the 'p'
"I'll keep that in mind... about the suit." He grinned. "Now on with the tour!"
He opened one door to the left of him, revealing a rather large room with endless rows of books. There was a victorian style couch on the far side of the room which had a mahogany wood rim and the cushion was cream, and a large wooden desk, with a huge desk chair which were both mahogany to match the colour of the couch. The fireplace took up the whole wall on the opposite side. A family potrait hung proudly above it.
I love this room it's totally amazing!! It looks barely used though, it's a pity.
"This is the Library as you can probably figure out." Logan said befor leading me back out of the room.
He then walked though the door opposite the Library, "This is the Ball Room." He carried on saying. Before my eyes was a gigantic room with a dancefloor the size of a football pitch, there were tables scattered around the rooms along the edges of the dancefloor. These could provide seats for around 600 vampires/humans.
A huge crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling. My mouth hung wide.
"You.Have.A.Ballroom?" I said getting each word out one at a time slowly due to my shock.
"Yeah, we host a lot of parties and Balls and stuff. So it's kinda needed." He said, on the back wall was a door that lead out into a small garden area which had a small dancefloor which was flooded with blossoms and twinkle lights.
"Woah." I said, it was breath taking, something that looked like it could only be in a fairytale.
"Come on, on with the tour." He said.
As we walked further along the corridor, it gradually opened up to be a room with a huge archway.
It was a family room with 2 couches, which could seat 4 people and 2 chairs. There was a young looking boy sat on one of the couches playing on what looked like a ps3, the tv was a 42 inch plasma flat screen which had surround sound.
"Hey lil bro," Logan called across the room.
"Hey." He said not even bothering to take his eyes off the television screen.
"Aren't you gonna greet me properly? Or do I have to come and switch the game off myself. It is rude you know, especially when I have company."
His little brother paused the game and snapped his head round to face us giving Logan a quick scowl before looking at me.
"Nicholas, this is Scarlett, Scarlett this is Nicholas my little brother." Logan introduced us.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey Scarlett. This your girlfriend or somethin?" Nicholas asked.
"Yeah, so I suggest you be nice! Otherwise you'll regret it." He said, I'm assuming he's saying he'll regret it if I end up losing control and if Logan hears that he isn't being nice he'll have to answer to Logan.
"Ooh touchy over her eh?" Nicholas teased.
"Yeah, I am. But thats not what I mean, when she got turned into a vampire she gained a few skills, so she's got the upper hand, so I wouldn't aggrovate her. Plus, you don't want to aggrovate me either."
" Shh.. Logan. Jeez just tell everyone why don't you!" I said angrily. "Now can we PLEASE finish this tour?!?"
"But I was just..."
"No, you wasn't just anything, come on." I said taking charge, he's got no right telling people my business!
"Fine," He sighed following me out of the room.
"She's so got you whipped bro!" Nicholas laughed.
Logan growled, "NO SHE DOES NOT!"
"Yes she has."
"NO SHE DOES NOT." His voice shook the room.
"Fine, fine. I'll show myself around, or maybe I should ask your older brother to show me around." I said getting frustrated, the door slammed behind me.
I walked down the corridor and as I got to the Library door I decided to go in. Maybe I could raid the collection of books, see if there is anything decent.
I saw Logans mother sat on the chair at the desk. She looked up at me and looked concerned at my expression.
"Are you ok dear? Is Logan mistreating you?" She asked.
"He's too busy arguing with Nicholas to show me around." I sighed.
"Aww, thats what siblings do hon, but I will show you around if you like." Evelyn offered.
"Thanks, that would be great," I said, smiling greatfully.
"Then lets go then dear," She said standing up leading me out of the library.
"So what places have you seen already?"
"Erm, I've obviously seen the Library, I've seen the Ball Room, the Family room and Logans Bedroom." I explained.
"Okay well, we have the downstairs done apart from the garden and the kitchen. So once we've shown you the kitchen, I'll show you upstairs."
As we walked past the family room, I saw Logan who had his little brother in a headlock. His head looked up instantly towards me ad his mom. He was just about to open his mouth to say something to me, which looked like an apology. But I rolled my eyes at his and held my hand up to him to stop him from speaking.
Logans mum gave me a guide of the whole house showing me the kitchen, her bedroom, Logans Brothers Room, (all of them... I didnt know he had 3 brothers.),the theatre room, the guest rooms, the Spa... yes... I said the SPA!! The gym, well not a gym to be honest they had all types of swords, nunchucks and all other weapons. The entertainment room and last of all the garden. It was wonderful.. The grass was emerald green, there was a huge water fountain and then further along the garden was a large pool.
"Here's Logans favourate part of the garden," She pulled back a few branches which revealed a small deck area. Not far from it was a large pond which has water lillies laying on the water top. Multi coloured koi carps swam around. Sat on the edge of the pond was ducks, some feeding their young, some sleeping in little groups.
Over the pond was a wooden bridge that arched slightly. Towards the side of this section was a swinging loveseat and a hammock and oh my god is that a JACUZZI!!
Of course it was Logans favourite place, why wouldn't it be its beyond what words could describe... it was magnificant.
"Well, thats everything. Are you coming inside or are you staying out here for abit?" Evelyn asked.
"I'm gonna stay out here for abit and chill."
"Ok, well I have to go sort out some work, dinner should be soon. I'll let you know when the room is finished." She said rubbing my arm and then started walking away. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Just let me know if you need anything love."
I smiled gently and nodded. "Thanks."
She returned the smile and walked away.
The way everyone talks about this family is like they are scary, mean, strict and violent. But in my eyes they are a perfect family. I mean ok, the boys can get abit violent and argumentetive but like Evelyn said, thats what siblings do. I can't understand why they're all terrified of them. Strange.
Hours flew past as I sat and just thought.
"There you are." A voice said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw Logan stood there with his hands in his pockets, his shoulders scrunched up, awkwardly kicking the soil.
"How'd you find me?" I said emotionless.
"I was looking for you for a while and then my mom told me you were here." Logan explained.
"Might've known." I sighed.
"She also told me you were slightly ticked off. Sorry about leaving you to have a tour with my mum, especially when I offered to in the first place.
"Kay.." I said simply
Logan sighed and sat next to me on he swinging loveseat. He wrapped both arms around me and pulled me into him. He kissed the top of my head and then rested his chin on my head.
"Babe whats up? It can't be the only thing bothering you." I could feel his breath on my hair.
"My parents, when you mentioned them before it just made me think about them, they still want me to see them on my Birthday. I don't know whether I'd be able to handle it." I said looking straight ahead. He sighed and picked me up turning me around so that I was directly facing him.
My bangs fell infront of my face covering my eyes. Logan brushed them out of my face and behind my ears. He looked deeply into my eyes.
"Look sweetie, I wouldn't let you go if I didn't think you could handle it." He gave me a quick peck on the lips and held me close to him.
"Dinner time Kids!" His dad called out.
"Kids?" I said raising my eyebrow.
Logan shrugged his shoulders and stood up. But placed me down so I was standing first so I wouldn't fall off his knee. He grabbed my hand leading me into the house... pfft yeah right more like mansion.