Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Games

Its strange, I’m covering up for Crystal and then I’m covering up for Logan. Why am I doing this ? I’d be doing them a favour, they obviously don’t like each other that much to be hiding stuff from them. I mean Crystals is a much bigger secret, why is she sparing his feelings? He doesn’t have a heart to break.
I got to Frankie’s and Caylen’s room and knocked on the door. Caylen answered.
“Hey Scarlett, come in.” She said moving back to let me get in. Misty was sat on the sofa with Frankie.
Caylen closed the door and followed me in.
“What’s up?” Frankie asked.
“Nothing, I just thought I’d come and see you guys and hang out for a bit, and plus Logan’s staying at mine tonight so I thought I’d get out of the way.” I said sitting on the sofa.
“Cool, you can stay here tonight if you want. Oh and the boys are coming round in a bit and we’re going to hang for a bit.” Caylen said.
“I thought you and Logan didn’t like each other Scarlett?” Misty said.
“We don’t, why?” I said.
“Well people have been saying that they saw you and him kissing on webcam.” Misty said.
“is it true?” Caylen said.
There was a knock on the door and Frankie opened it. It was the boys. They all just walked in and sat on the floor.
“Hey guys,” I said.
“Hay,” They all said.
I tried to avoid the question.
“So is it true then Scarlett?” Caylen repeated herself.
I sighed, “Yes, it’s true.”
“OH MY GOD, WHY?” Frankie shouted.
“What’s true, come on you’ve got to tell us!” Mackenzie said.
“Scarlett was seen on webcam kissing Logan.” Misty said.
“What, why, you hate each other.” Blake asked.
“What about Crystal?” Caylen asked
“We do, I never kissed him, he kissed me.” I said, “ He never meant it, he wanted to get back at me. Crystals not going to find out because it wasn’t real.”
“Why would he want to get back at you by kissing you?” Zach asked.
“Because I was on webcam and he knew that, Alec was watching so he wanted to break me and him up.” I said, “But then I threatened to tell Crystal and he said he’d bite me if I did and anyone else that told her.”
“Yeah, that’s Logan for you.” Blake said.
“But I told him that even if he bites me and kills me she will never want to know him again, so he went to explain to Alec so now its ok.”
“He’s so annoying.” Frankie said
“You’ll have to tell them not to tell anyone, and that it’s sorted. They can’t tell Crystal.” I said.
“Ok, I’ll let them know.” Caylen said.
So that night I stayed at theirs, I didn’t know what Logan and Crystal were up to, but I didn’t want to know either.
The lads left the room at about 3am in the morning.
I went back to my room at about 10am and got a change of clothes and a shower. When I walked into my room, there was Logan and Crystal lying in the bed together yuck yuck and YUCK! I grabbed my things and went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and the water was nice and warm on my skin. I washed my hair in my favourite shampoo and conditioner and then washed the rest of my body. When I got out of the shower I put on my strawberry scented body lotion. While I waited for the lotion to sink in I decided to brush my teeth. I heard people walking around in the rooms, they must be up. I rushed to finish brushing my teeth and then put some clean clothes on. I know how they’ll want the bathroom and I don’t want to stand around so that Logan will burst in.
I walked out of the bathroom and turned on the television and flicked around, I couldn’t see Logan or Crystal anywhere they must be out. I ended up putting myBullet for my Valentine CD on. I sat on the couch.
“Mmm.. you smell good.” Logan said leaning behind me smelling my neck, I swear he wasn’t there a second ago. I got goose bumps he could bite me any second.
“Get away from me Logan,” I said, “Freak.”
“So tempting, It could be so easy for me right now to take a quick bite.” He said trying to scare me.
He moved closer to my neck and went to kiss it just to scare me a little bit more. I backed away quickly, he isn’t going anywhere near me.
Logan grinned and silently laughed, “Scared you did I?”
“No I just can’t bare you so close, and have your germs on me.” I said trying to cover the fact that I was slightly scared for my life.
Logan was stood behind me at this point it was all a blur. “So I take it I’m not getting a goodbye kiss?”
“Course you are, from Crystal.” I said.
“What about me?” Crystal asked.
“Oh, I..I was just wondering where you were.” I said stuttering DAMN IT WHY DID I HAVE TO STUTTER.
“I was just in the room getting ready.” She replied, “What’re you doing today.”
“I’m going round to Alec’s.” I said.
“Do you mind if I come?” Crystal asked.
Logan shot a look at me, I knew what he was thinking, Alec could mention what happened last night.
“Umm can you come another day? Sorry, it’s just that we’ve had a little fall out and I need to sort things out with him.” I said
“Oh ok. Maybe I could sort it out? What’s happened?” Crystal asked.
“Leave it Crystal don’t get involved, leave them to sort it out themselves.” Logan said.
“Thanks anyway though Crystal, I wont be long anyway so I’ll come and hang out in a bit ok.” I said.
“Ok, just call me ok, and we’ll meet up.” Crystal said sounding a bit disappointed.
“That’s if she’s waved me off, if I’m not gone you’ll have to wait.” Logan said.
“No, she can do what she wants even if you aren’t gone.” I said.
“I bet she’d prefer to come and wave me off than be around you.” Logan said arguing.
“Calm down guys, Logan you’ll be well gone so don’t be arguing over nothing.” Crystal said, “You both just like to argue.”
“Well I’m off round to Alec’s now, so I’ll see you later ok.” I said, “Don’t come back too soon Logan.”
“Bye.” Crystal said.
“You know what? I might come home early, just for you.” Logan said.
I sighed and walked out of the room. I made my way to Alec’s, hopefully he was going to be ok with me after last night.
I arrived at Alec’s and things were a little awkward to start off with, but it gradually grew to be the relationship we’d had before. We talked about why Logan and I hated each other so much. Alec agreed with me saying that he’s so controlling. But I didn’t tell him why he was controlling, Alec and the outsiders weren’t to know that there are such things as vampires.
“Alec, you can’t tell anyone about the kiss, if Crystal finds out she’ll be so upset.” I said.
“But why should we cover up for him? He deserves it.” Alec replied.
“I’m not doing it for Logan’s sake, think of Crystal. Please.” I said.
“Ok, I will, but for Crystal.”
Alec’s friends came around to pick him up, he was going out with the guys and he didn’t want to tell me.
“Umm Scarlett, I’ve got to go now.” Alec said.
“It’s alright, go have some fun. I’ve got to go meet Crystal anyway.” I said. I got my phone out and started to text Crystal to meet up.
“Ok, well be careful around Logan ok?” Alec said hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.
“Don’t worry, he’s gone to sort some business out for a few days.” I said, “See you.”
“Bye love.” Alec replied.
I walked out of his house and made my way to meet Crystal at the park. The day was really hot and sunny, I hated that kind of weather, what is worse than b.o? She was sat on the swings when I got to her.
“Hey Crystal, what’s up?” I asked, she looked pretty upset.
“WHAT ISN'T UP? I don’t know what to do, I really like Drew, but I really like Logan.” Crystal said.
“I don’t know Crystal, you’ve got to pick the one that you know wont hurt you or break your heart.” I said. That certainly isn’t Logan, he’s so capable of hurting her and has came so close to breaking her heart.
She sighed, “So have you sorted things out with Alec?” Crystal asked.
“Yeah, we just had a silly argument about nothing,” I said.
“Good, come on, we’ve got to go get some bits for the sleepover today and tomorrow.”
We went to the shops and bought a huge supply of popcorn and sugary treats. The boys were getting the booze, they passed as 18.
That night we watched nightmare on Elm Street, so it scared all the girls apart from Caylen and all boys just laughed, they weren’t scared at all, of course they wouldn’t be, their vampires. Its a good job that we didn’t watch it before bed because we’d all have nightmares and wouldn’t be able to sleep. We decided to go on Rock Band, you should try playing the drums while you’re drunk. Your delayed for a few minutes so you hit the pad minutes after it tells you too. Its hilarious, Zach was on the microphone, you couldn’t hear any words all you heard is mumbling.
We fell asleep in random places in the room, I crashed on the floor, the boys had their beds, Crystal had Logan’s bed and the other girls fell asleep on the floor.
Crystal snuck off early in the morning, I know where she was going, to see Drew. Now that Logan’s gone for a few days she doesn’t have to make excuses to go see him. I can’t believe I didn’t realise, it was so obvious.
That day we went to the fair, I loved the fair. My favourite rides are rollercoaster’s they’re amazing I love the adrenaline rush. Crystal never joined us, no surprise there, she was too busy with her second boyfriend and I had to cover up for her. We all went on ghost train, the boys were so annoyed about how lame it was and that none of the things were scary.
“Guys we could do a better job than that.” Mackenzie said.
“Then why don’t we? Come on guys lets go show everyone what’s scary.” Zach said.
“You might be able to but what’re we going to do?”
“Simple, we’re going to pretend to bite you and you scream for your life. While we do that, one of us jump on the back of the carriage and scare them to death.”
So we snuck into the back of the ghost train and took our positions. Misty and Frankie were on the floor screaming while Blake, Cade and Mackenzie circled them their eyes crimson.
I stood with Zach pretending to bite my neck with fake blood running down his mouth, his eyes crimson red. When the first carriage came around all the vampires turned and hissed at them. The people screamed and when they were off guard Caylen jumped on the back of the carriage and scared them. She then jumped off.
It was hilarious to see their faces. I found it really hard not to laugh. After a while we snuck back out before the people who controlled the ride came in. When we got out we were in laughing our heads off.
“I think that man actually wet himself when Caylen jumped on the back.” Zach laughed.
“Yeah, oh man that was good.” Mackenzie said.
“Yeah, come on, the fair’s going to shut soon and I wanna go on the log flume.” Frankie said.
We ran over to the log flume and went on it about 3 times, we all got soaking wet, it was so fun.
We went back to college and went back to our rooms to get dry and we met up at the boys room after. That night we got the dance mats out and had competitions, which I won, I was skilled at dance mats and I had much experience. I thought it would be good that Logan was away so I could have some more time with Crystal over the 2 days but she wasn’t even here. She wasn’t staying at the boys’ tonight, she was in our room, everyone thinking she is ill, but most probably with Drew.