Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Leave Me Alone

Scarletts Point of View.
"No Logan, theres no point, I'm on my way home now anyway," I said trying to convince him.
"I'll come and meet you," He insisted
"No Logan, Jeez,I'm fine, I'm not a kid or helpless. I will be back at the house soon." I sighed, " Bye."
God, I wish he didn't fuss over me like that! I hung up on Logan before he could argue.
I turned back to face Jay, while I was on the phone I paced and was facing with my back to him.
"I've gotta go now, Logans abit angru with me for not staying at the house while he was out." I explained.
He sighed, "It's ok, see you later."
"Bye," I said hugging him, just as I was turning to leave, Jay said something, "Scarlett, please be with Logan ok? I've known him and his family for a few centuries now and I've seen when they're taking care of their 'business' they may all look innocent, especially his mother, but be warned, they're extremely dangerous. Their business is killing or harming all kinds of people who owe them something. Please do not under estimate them and take care."
"I will, please come and visit us at somepoint before we leave, I'd love to hang out again."
"I will, goodbye."
"See ya."
With that I left to go meet Logan.
While I was running back I thought about what Jay had said, he couldn't have lied, he doesn't seem to be that kind of person.
When I got back, Logan was waiting at the front door impatiently, not looking too pleased.
I stopped running and just went into a walk, I bowed my head down a little, feeling like a naughty school girl sent to the principles office. I could feel Logan staring down at me.
"Where were you?" Logan asked as I came closer to him.
"You know where I was, I told you before."
"Why? You should've stayed here."
"Why not? I would've been bored being stuck here. I thought I'd go explore."
"Its not safe, there are some lunatics round here, and if they figured out you was my girlfriend it could've been worse. I know some important people, thats why most people wouldn't touch you for that, but a few would use you to get at us, do you want that?" He asked bitterly.
"No I don't, but I can look after myself, as you said I'm stronger than you and I've got my powers as an advantage. Anyways, I was with Jay, so I'd have someone to help me." I said shoving past Logan.
He quickly grabbed my wrist,"What if he was one of those people who used you to get at us, what if he took you? Do you know how much that'd hurt me if I lost you?"
"Look Logan, he wasn't one of those people so give it a rest." I growled and ripped my wrist from his grasp and walked off, but then quickly spun around to say something to him,"You think I'm just going to sit around and wait for you while you go do business you can think again!"
Then I made my way up the stairs to out room ignoring yelling my name to get me to listen to him.
I slammed the door after me causing the whole house to shake.
Seconds later it swung back open, Logan came in after.
"Well I'm sorry for spoiling your time alone with precious Jay, I'm your boyfriend NOT HIM!" he roared, I'm pretty sure the whole house, no the whole neighbourhood heard our argument.
"I know you are, but that doesn't mean I can't talk to any other boys!"
He sighed sounding frustrated, HE'S FRUSTRATED?
Just as I thought he'd given up and just thought he'd understood my point, he said,"So what DID you and Jay do?!? EH?!?"
I growled, getting frustrated with him, "WE.JUST.TALKED.OKAY?!? YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE YOU KNOW THAT! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TRUST ME?"
"I do trust you."He sighed, losing all the aggressiveness in his voice, "I.. I just don't want to lose you to him, to anyone."
"And you wont." I said, "But if you want to lose me, go ahead and carry on acting like this and it wont take very long!"
I needed to calm myself down before this whole place collapses.
"Logan what on earth is going on ?" Adam demanded after bursting in, "Calm her down for god sake!"
"Just please leave me alone, I can do this by myself." I said trying to control my anger.
Adam hesitated and I pleaded with him, he left but I could feel that he was wondering whether it was the best thing to do.
"And you." I said to Logan.
"No, Scarlett I..."
"Please.get.out.you're.making.it.worse," I said through gritted teeth.

Lawrences Point of View

The whole house shook from the little argument the 'happy couple' are having... psh happy couple, yeah right! This is what? their second argument they've had since they've been here? Looks like I don't have much work to do, they're driving a wedge between them, all by themselves, I'm pretty sad really, I would love to have a bigger part in it.
When they break up I'll be the shoulder to cry on for Scarlett, and my dear little brother wont be able to do anything about it.
I will get Scarlett
She will be mine... my little toy
Lets see my brother squirm
*grins evilly*
I've finally found his weakness...
Logans Point of View
"Please.get.out.you're.making.it.worse," Scarlett said through gritted teeth.
I sighed heavily, pushed myself off of my butt and walked out of the room.
I leant against the wall and pressed my fingers to my temples, I hat it when we fight.
I know I shouldn't be so overprotective over her and so jealous, but she means the world to me, I can't help it!
"It's ok son, you just need to calm down a ittle, just give her some space," My father said placing a hand on my shoulder.
*** Later on in the night (still Logans p.o.v)***
I was sat on the sofa in the living room alone with Warmness of the soul - Avenged sevenfold - playing in the background.
It's nice just being ssat down and relaxed, it gives me time to think.
I had my head rested on the back of the sofa.
"Hey," Scarlett said gently, she was in a pair of black boxer shorts and a plain white vest top, she was walking barefoot.
I smiled softly at her and held my arms out towards her.
She returned the smile and sat down next to me, she scrunched her knees into her stomach and lay her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her small frame.
We sat in silence for a while but it wasn't the awkward kind. I placed my face ontop of her head and breathed in her scent, it was cherry.
"I'm sorry." She said her voice still soft, barely louder than a whisper.
I pulled my face from her hair to reply. "No, baby I should be the one who's saying sorry. I shouldn't have fussed so much over you leaving the house, but I can't help it. I haven't loved anyone before in all the centuries I've lived and I know I've said this alot but I don't want to lose you. You ARE my life Scarlett, always have been, always will. Even when we were enemies it was unbearable to not be around you." I said.
"And you are my life."
I kissed her on the forehead and we sat in silence again. She was drawing circles into my arm with her fingers.
"I just want to go home, it seems like ever since we got here, we've fought more and it's driving us apart." She said, her voice broke at the end and a small tear ran down her cheek. I brushed it away with my thumb.
I pulled her onto my lap, leaving my arms around her. She nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck.
I caressed her back soothing her,"Shh.... as soon as we've sorted you out we'll get back home ok? It wont be long now." I kissed her neck and held her close to me.
Over the next few days, Scarlett progressed so much in her lessons. Lawrence was hovering around Scarlett too much for my liking, his attitude towards her has changed also. He took as many chances to touch her, and when we have an argument, he'd make sure he'd be the one to comfort her.
I tried to prevent as many arguments as possible, but I couldn't promise that I would stop arguing with Lawrence. I'd kill to have her all to myself without anyone trying to take her away. Even if it means taking down my own brother in the process, or anyone else that gets in the way.
Psychopath much?
Oh shut it!
O..o...okay
♠ ♠ ♠
finally got another chapter update !!!
thanks guys for reading
i lost my readers from when it got deleted =(
hopefully they'll find the story !!

Suscribe && comment please... Make my day x
Jen x