Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

He wasn't there

Scarletts Point of View

I woke up the next morning, well afternoon because it's 12:06pm. I rolled over on the bed expecting Logan to be next to me, but he wasn't, it dawned on me, he was away on business.
I rolled back over on my back and ran my hands through my hair and sighed.
Great, a whole day all to myself!
Hang on, I swear I fell asleep downstairs next to Lawrence, he must've took me upstairs, that was nice I suppose.
I pulled my covers back and swung my legs over the edge of the bed.
I stood up grabbing my hairbrush and brushed through my knotty bed hair until it was neat and silky, well... as neat as it will go, today I couldn't be bothered with it, so I found a bobble and put my hair up into a scruffy bun.
I then went to wash my face and brush my teeth, I don't have to do this as regularly as humans do, but I guess it's out of habit.
I pulled out a pair of demin shorts and a plain black vest top and put them on. I then put on a pair of long black socks which had multicoloured skulls and crossbones on. I'm just going to have a lazy day, I'm not really bothered about my looks or what I'm wearing right now.
I went to the CD player and pressed play, the song Because of you came on by Kelly Clarkson.
It's such a beautiful song, I don't like many songs by Kelly Clarkson, but some are decent.
I lay back on the bed after grabbing a pencil and my sketch pad and started to doodle.
After a while of sketching I got bored, I looked at my clock which said 3:45pm, I guess I could go in the music room and master that song. Hmm yes I think I will.
When I got to the room I sat at the piano.
"Now what was it ?" I said to myself, " F,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,Dm,Dm,Dm,Dm,Dm,Dm,Dm,Dm,G, Damn! No the G is supposed to be an F again!" Wow how insane must I look talking to myself.
F x8
Dm x8
F x8
Dm x8
G x8
Dm x8
Ahh I got it wrong AGAINN!!!
Each time I started get the song right, I would make a tiny error and me being such a freak has to start all over again!
Urgh this is so annoying, it would help if I could concentrate on this instead of wondering what Logan is doing or where he is!
I continued trying and trying to get the song right, until I got frustrated, so I gave up, either that or I smash the piano, and I'm sure Logan and his family wouldn't appreciate that. I made sure I had wrote the notes down, so I wouldn't forget.
I must've been about 4 hours atleast in the music room!
I had a sudden urge to eat, I had just realised that I haven't had anything to eat since yesterday night.
I made my way to the kitchen and made myself some cheese on toast and smothered it in tomato sauce... I love tomato sauce ok ??
"Eww gross, do you want anymore tomato sauce on that?" A voice said from behind me.
"Nope, this much is fine thanks," I just smiled.
Nicholas was looking at me as if he was disgusted, "How can you eat THAT?"
"Easily, I put some in my mouth, take a bite of it, chew it and then swallow."
"Ha ha, very funny." He said
"So, whats up?" I asked
"Uhhh.. nothing much, pretty bored, you ?"
"Same, you wanna hang out?"
"Sure, lets go to the games room."
I ate the last of my cheese on toast and then followed him to the games room.
"So, do you go to school?" I asked him.
"Yup."
"If you don't mind me asking, how come you're not there then?"
"Oh, because Logan and you are here, my parents thought it would be best to keep me off because we are rarely together and Logan doesn't come home much, plus I can keeep you company now and then, but I do have to go for atleast an hour everyday apart from the weekends."
"Oh, ok, that makes sense."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the really short and boring update
but I feel harsh not updating
sorry again guys

will try update some more soon

x Jen x