Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Drama

I was curious, I wonder if any of these have ever bit a human?
“Hey, have you ever bit someone?”I asked the vampires in the room.
“I haven’t, I was brought up to know it was wrong, my family have animal blood or donated blood.” Mackenzie said.
“Nope,” Caylen, Cade and Blake said.
“Yes,” Zach said.
“Really, who?” I asked.
“The girl I loved, I thought I was ready to be close to a human, but I wasn’t.. I couldn’t hold my urge in and I bit her. I drained her until there was no blood left in her body. I couldn’t stop myself, I tried to but it was like an addiction I couldn’t stop even if I wanted too.” Zach said sorrowfully.
“I’m so sorry I brought it up.” I said, what a way to ruin the night! I hugged him tightly.
“It’s ok, don’t worry now though, I am in full control of myself.” Zach said.
“Lets play on boxing,” Cade said, “Am gonna whoop your butt Zach!!”
“Oh no you’re not.” Zach said.
Thank god Cade changed the subject for me, it looked like Zach had forgotten all about it because he grabbed the controller and started playing the game.
We didn't end up doing much that night because we were tired from the night before and the fair. This time I got to sleep in the spare bed which was Logans, it was quite a big bed so Misty, Me, Caylen and Frankie all fit on it top and tail. It was a tight squeeze, but we didn't feel like getting a bad back from the floor. If the floor was comfortable or if they had a comfortable couch, I'd sleep on them. But they were both as hard as cement. I'd prefer not to sleep in the same bed as Logan does. But I'll deal with it.
Man, this bed was comfortable. Why couldn't he have such good taste on the furniture aswell ? I fell asleep no problem even when I was getting kicked in the face by the others sleeping in the bed.
We were all awakened by the door slamming and someone routing around in the kitchen loudly. Zach and Blake got out of bed and they both grabbed baseball bats. I don't know why though, they're vampires, they could win a fight easily without weapons. They run into the kitchen.
"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR.... oh it's you Logan, I thought you wouldn't be back till tonight" Blake said.
WHAT?!? LOGAN'S BACK? I BETTER WARN CRYSTAL!
"I sorted it out quicker than I thought," Logan said walking into the room. "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE? AND IN MY BED?"
"It's called sleeping." I said.
"Great, now I'm going to have to disinfect it, either that or buy a whole new bed together." Logan said.
"Ok, so you wont mind me doing this then." I said rubbing my skin on his sheets.
"Urghh get off it." Logan said grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the bed.
"Ouch, get off me Logan. I was going to get off anyway. I'm going to go see Crystal." I said.
"Why where is she?" Logan asked.
"She's ill," Misty said.
"I'll come see her two." Logan said.
"Oh no you're not, she doesn't really want visitors. You can come round later maybe." I said grabbing my stuff walking out of the room,"She wouldn't want you there anyway its errr it err GIRLS PROBLEMS!"
I got to my front door and started to unlock it. As I walked through Logan whizzed past me. CRAP NO!!
"Logan get out, LOGAN!!" I yelled.
Logan went into the bedroom to see Crystal who was supposed to be ill. Why couldn't I keep my gob shut?
I ran in after him and Logan was stood like a statue infront of Crystals bed in horror. She was in bed alright, with Drew.
"Logan, what're you doing here?" Crystal says in shock.
"What am I doing here? I'm your boyfriend. What the hells he doing here?" Logan growled.
"Crystal, I'm so sorry. I tried to stop him but I couldnt" I said.
"You knew?" Logan growled angrily, "I bet you're pleased about this," Logan started to grab me ready to attack, "You'd love us to break up."
"Oh shut up Logan!" I said.
"Look Logan, I made her keep this from you, don't get angry at her." Crystal said.
"I can get angry at her, whenever something bad happens in my life, SHE'S TO BLAME." Logan said lifting me off the floor.
"This is why I'm not happy in the relationship, all you ever feel is anger." Crystal shouted.
"THATS NOT TRUE I LOVED YOU, I WAS HAPPY WITH YOU. WAS I EVER HORRIBLE TO YOU ?" Logan said emotionally he dropped me to the floor and i fell with a loud thud.
I didn't think that Logan was ever capable of loving someone, he was so vicious. I've never really seen a caring side to him.
"No,"Crystal sighed, "You wasn't."
"It's over Crystal, I thought you were different." Logan said going out of the room storming off.
What? Thats it? I was expecting Logan to set off on a rampage, beating the living day lights out of Drew and me. This isn't like Logan. Was he really in love? Is he so upset that he can't be himself no more?
"Logan!" Crystal shouted after him pulling her clothes on.
Logan had ran off so fast not leaving Crystal a chance to catch up to him.
"Just think now babe, we wont have to meet in secret and hide it anymore." Drew said.
Crystal went off upset.
"Just give her some space, she'll be ok in a minute." I said.
Drew sighed and sat down on the sofa.
Great, I'm stuck in all this drama, no doubt I'll get the blame as usual.