Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

I Miss Him

I climbed into Logans bed after pulling one of his t-shirts on and pulled the covers over me. I tossed and turned for hours, first having my body completely in the covers, then out of them completely, then half in, half out, I even tried lying with my head facing the bottom of the bed. No matter how hard I tried to get comfortable it didn't work.
I flung the covers off of me and swung my legs over the bed, and pulled a pair of shorts on and quietly snuck out of the house, I didn't bother putting any shoes on, i just walked the streets with bare feet, my shorts on and Logans t-shirt. Im sure my hair is a mess but I could care less, I put my headphones in, luckily I grabbed my ipod from the house before I had left.
I walked until i came to a quiet which brought me to little walk path, which was surrounded by little fields which had wildflowers growing. Rabbits with their kits sitting in the short grass, not even bothered that I am so close, owls sat peacefully in the trees while the glow of the moon reflects in their eyes.
I got to a big open field, the moon shone on each little pieces of grass, bringing out the glow of the emerald green they were. there was a little stream towards the side of where I was stood, the moon glistened in the water, like thousands of little diamonds. This would be a perfect place to come with Logan, he'd love it... "I miss you Logan." I sighed, then sat down on the soft grass, pulling out my Ipod, Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus came on, I just sat there thinking of how pathetic I feel, I mean come on.. he's only been gone about a day an a half and I'm missing him badly... feeling sorry for myself, I've not been seperated from him for more than an hour before now and it sucks, now it feels like a year that he's been gone. Plus I feel dreadful about what happened with Lawrence... I wanted him.. so badly, that kills me because I love Logan, and Lawrence is his brother and I came so close to... urgh I can't even think about it, let alone talk about it without feeling absolutely disgusted. How could I do that to Logan?!
A tear trickled down my cheek as I imagined what could've happened if I didn't stop Lawrence, what Logans reaction could be... he would leave me, just abandon me, which I don't blame him about... I mean I wouldn't be able to live with myself if that happened, even if Lawrence had charmed me, I'm supposed to be strong and powerful an I can't even resist SEX!!!
I slowly lay down on the grass and gazed at the stars above me, falling asleep to the thought that Logan is coming home tomorrow.

(the next morning)

I woke up the next morning to find myself lying in the field, at first I was a little confused and then the events of lastnight popped into my head. I rubbed my eyes waking myself up and then stretched before standing up. I picked up my ipod and checked the time.

"Shit, its 09:04am... Logan will probably be home soon." I said to myself, then I rushed off towards the Diabolus Mansion, this time not taking a look at nature around me.
I rushed down the roads and got to the front fence, I couldnt be bothered running around to the opening of it so I put my hands on the top of the fence and swung my legs over.
The mansion was deadly silent, no one was around. It feels weird seeing such a big place so empty, it feels almost abandoned.
"Hello?" I called out, "Logan??"
There was no reply, oh well... I went upstairs to get a shower, I gasped as walked past the mirror, I looked a state, my hair was full of grass and was tatty, i had damp patches on my clothes and my mascara was smudged all around my eyes. I started to undress myself and turned the shower on.

*after the shower*

I climbed out of the shower, wrapping a clean towel around my body, i rub my hair in a towel first to take some of the excess water out. I always have to dry my hair before sorting the rest of my body out. I know weird.
I sat on the end of the bed and started to blow dry my hair. I love the feeling of my hair after I've just showered, it's as soft as silk.
Just as I finished drying my hair i felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and i felt a breath on my neck.
Logan's home!!!
I turned my head smiling "Hey You... YOU ?! GET OUT NOW! GET OFF OF ME!"
I turned around to see that it was Lawrence.
"Aww thats not a nice greeting Scarlett, shall we try again? Maybe a little kiss on the lips ?"
"No fuck off right now Lawrence. I'm not playing your stupid little game." I grabbed his hands and took them from around my waist.
"Don't be like that baby." He kissed along my neck.
"I know what you're doing now leave!" The door slammed open when i said leave, my anger taking control of my body, he didnt seem to take any notice as he was still kissing along my neck, a grow started to rip through my throat as his slimy hands started gradually moving beneath my towl.
"Fiesty, I always liked that about you Scarlett." His hands slid between my legs.
I leaned around and whispered in his ear, "Oh you like fiesty ey," within a second he's lying back on the bed with my straddling him, my hand slides beneath his trousers but above his underwear and grabs his balls and whispers politely. "If you want to keep these I suggest you leave right now." I climb off of him and grab my clothes.
"Fine, but I'll be back sexy." He winks before he leaves.
My body felt all slimy and dirty after he had touched me, i felt disgusting. So I clipped my dry hair up and ran a hot bath. I scrubbed my skin over and over again until i felt clean.

After i went through the process of getting dried etc i played Avenged Sevenfold loud throughout the house. My throat was getting all dry and i started coughing, i tried to use my
powers to get a can of cherry tango out of the mini fridge but i could barely open the fridge door. Realisation hit, i haveny had any blood in ages, i got up off of the bed and went to the
kitchen to get a can of blood. The feeling of blood running down my throat was pure pleasure, my body started to feel re-energised and before i knew it the can of blood was empty,
not even a droplet was left. Grabbing another few cans of blood i made my way to mine and Logans bedroom.... Logan... Where is he, he should have been home by now, god i miss
him so much.
Sighing, I put the cans of blood into the mini fridge, turned the music off and went to sit on the piano. The song my immortal came to me and i started to play, before i knew it i was singing.
Just when i played the last note of the song i felt a pair of arms slide around my waist, Does he neve get the fucking hint, Lawrence is dead.
A small soft kiss was placed on the crook of my neck, "That was beautiful baby." A smooth sexy voice whispered in my ear "Logan!" i jumped up and hugged him. As I looked
up at him i seen the sparkle in his beautiful stormy grey eyes. His fingers rested under my chin and brought his lips to mine softly. I felt like i had melted, it's been so long, how can
such a small kiss mean so much. We just stood there for what seems like a lifetime just staring into eachothers eyes. A small tear ran from my eye.
"Hey hey hey, whats wrong sweetie?" Logan asked sympathetically.
"Nothing, I just missed you so much an im happy you're here" i smiled softly.
Logan kissed the tear away, "well dont dwell on the past, I'm here now, thats all that matters."
"Aww what a loving romantic scene, how disgusting." The voice i have become to hate said.
There was a deep sinister growl coming from Logan. Before I could blink, Logan was by Lawrence and grabbed his shirt throwing him in the air, then grasping lawrences throat
and forcing him to the floor, there was a huge cracking and crunching noise, a crack ran across the floor and all up the wall.
"You lay one fucking finger on her again and you're dead, you hear me?!"
A deep creepy laugh came from Lawrence, "You don't scare me Logan."
"Oh dont worry, this is just a friendly warning compared to what you will get if you do it again. I dont know why i havent ripped your head off right now." Logan gripped his brothers
throat tighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really sorry its short again, I'm trying to do my college work at the same time as the story, i actually done this on the bus to and from college.
Im sorry if it is bad.
Thanks for your patience
Jen xx