Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Beautiful

Logan's Point of View

I somehow had got Scarlett to follow me home, I have no idea how, but I'm not complaining.
Not a word was spoken during the walk home, she silently followed. Mother approached us as we entered the house, why the hell is she here? I thought she was away on business.
"Hello ch... Oh dear Scarlett, what on earth has happened to your pretty little dress? Oh nevermind go upstairs and take that off and I will wash it for you before it stains permanently." Mother smiled. God she's so bossy.
I looked back at Scarlett and she smiled slightly and softly nodded to my mother. She slipped her hand out of my grip and walked up the stairs emotionlessly.
My mum knitted her eyebrows together in confusion and pressed her lips together. She was probably wondering what was wrong, I shook my head as if to say 'not now' and followed Scarlett, catching up to her and slipping my hand back into hers.
I looked down at her beautiful face, hoping she'd look up and smile, she didn't. I sighed softly but what can I say? I deserve it.
Scarlett grabs a pair of baggy tracksuit pants and a vest top from her drawers, then I let go of her hand so she could change.
She pulled the dress over her head, not at all bothered that she was doing it infront of me, and stepped into the tracksuit bottoms and then pulled her vest top on. She then got a scrunchie and pulled her hair up into a scruffy bun. God she was beautiful, even when she's not making an effort.
"You look beautiful." I said lifting her chin up with my finger, my thumb tracing along her jaw, looking into her eyes. Without realising I had all of a sudden pulled her in for a warm comforting hug, hoping that she wouldn't push me away.
To my surprise, I felt a small pair of arms wrap around my back. I smile gently and rested my head ontop of her head.
"I love you so much you know." I rubbed her back softly. Then I unwrap my arms from around her and slips my hand back into hers grabbing the dress that is on the floor. "Come on, mum will be waiting for us to bring the dress down."
We walked downstairs hand in hand.
Mum was sat in the kitchen sipping on a glass of blood looking over her book of notes.
"Here you go mum," I said placing the dress on the counter. "How come you're home? I thought you were away on business."
Mother placed her glass down on the surface and takes the dress and goes to the kitchen sink and puts the dress in, puts some sort of weird solution on it, which followed hot water.
"Thank you dear, and yes I was, but I'm coming home to do some business."
"But why at home?"
"Because we're hosting a ball for all the business partners, clients and our family and friends, we thought it was time to introduce our sons oh so important girlfriend, we can tell you two are serious, and seeing as you are part of this business then they should know who Scarlett is."
Scarlett looked up in interest, oh great another ball.
"Oh ok then, I guess so. When is it?"
"In four days time, the caterers will be here tomorrow to collect a list of food, the helpers should be here over the next few days to transform the ballroom after I have drawn a plan up for that, then I will have to organise guests, bar staff, drinks, seating, music! Oh dear this has alot of planning." Mother went on and on panicking.
"I'll plan the ballroom layout if you like.." Scarletts voice surprised me.
"You will?" My mothers voice sounded ecstactic.
"Yeah sure," Scarlett smiled softly, "It should be pretty easy, I've planned parties before, it should be similar."
"Oh, thank you darling," Mother ran over and kissed Scarletts forehead and hugged her tightly, then she came over to me. "Oh Logan, you have the most wonderful girlfriend. She is welcome to be a part of our family anyday, I hope this relationship is permanent. I love her!"
Oh god this is where she plans our marriage, don't get me wrong I absolutely adore Scarlett, but Scarlett and I have the same view that at our age, it is way too soon to marry.
I am so glad my mother approves of her though.

Evelyns Point of View

I see Logan looking over towards Scarlett, they seemed to have had some sort of falling out when I was gone, because when they had entered the house Scarlett was looking down at the floor and they were walking along in silence and well... not awkward, but Logans eyes shown sadness, and Scarlett looked... Emotionless.
But not now, even if Scarlett wasn't her usual chirpy and smiley self, she still shown some sort of emotion, which I can tell is happiness. Logan was looking down at her, looking pleased that she had spoken, I could see in his eyes that she was his world, there was so much love that it warmed my heart, my future daughter in law.
Oh I sense a wedding!!!

Logan's Point of View

I can sense my mother getting excited while she looked between Scarlett and I. Oh dear... I pushed that out of my mind as mother announced that Scarlett's parents will be invited here for the ball and that way it was easier than going to them.

"Oh it's a masquerade ball! So I expect you two to find an outfit and mask tomorrow!" She smiles and walks off. God she is so bossy...

We walk to the family room and sit down on the love seat next to eachother, I turn to face her.

"Oh I love masquerade balls, i love the beautiful masks." She said thinking that my mum was still there.

"I don't." I pout, "You don't need a mask to make you beautiful, you already are, and if you wear a mask i wont be able to wear your beautiful face." I said still pouting sadly like a child.

"I also like an excuse to buy a pretty dress." She said in thought.

"I don't care what you wear, you're always pretty to me."

"Oh and my hair! I love getting my hair done." She said smiling to herself

"You could shave all your hair off and I'd still find you beautiful." I said stating the truth.

She sighs, "Why do you make it so impossible to stay upset with you?"

"Because I'm so cute and my charm is irresistable?" I said cheekily.

She raised one eyebrow. "No."

I pouted like a child. "I think you owe me a kiss after that." I said pointing to my lips.

"You said worse!" She said almost childlike.

"I know," I said and sighed. "But all that was true, I don't care what you wear, what you do with your hair, hey that rhymed! Anyway back to the point... I will still think you're beautiful no matter what. I love you and I will do anything for you to forgive me."

To my surprise she leans in and kisses me on the lips, "I love you too.... and Anything?" She leaned back grinning evilly

"Yes, anything." I said seriously looking into her eyes. I don't care about the evil look she is giving me, I don't care if it is rude, embarrassing, or even if it is killing anyone. I would do anything for this girl, whether for it is for a reason or not.

"I'll hold you to that." She grins.

I lean in and kiss her. " I truly am sorry you know."

"Ok, I get it, shh hurry up and kiss me." She giggled.

I leaned in to kiss her and then stopped when i got so close to her lips. "Somebodies demanding."

She got impatient and crashed her lips to mine, god how did I last so long without her lips? I placed my hands on either side of her hips and lifted her onto my lap, kissing her more, then running my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance. She pulled away and I pouted. "Why'd you stop." I made puppy dog eyes.

"Someones eager." She giggles.

I kiss her again and she soon joins in, placing her elbows on my shoulders and her hands reaching into my hair, my hands resting on her bare lower back where her top had hitched up.

I heard the door open and Scarlett pulled away from me and turned around.

"Do you wanna take this to your room so I can actually sit and watch T.V without some sort of porno happening in the same room." Samuel rolled his eyes.

I just scowled at him. "Hey we were here first."

"But this room is actually for watching T.V so scram."

I sighed and lifted Scarlett off of my knee and we sat and watched television with Samuel, after an hour or so, Scarlett had fell asleep on my lap, I sat there stroking her hair.

"You're a lucky man you know, for her to forgive you so quickly,"

"She's a special girl, I know." I lifted Scarlett up into my arms and carried her to bed, falling asleep with her in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry i havent updated in a while but YAY 2 UPDATES!!