Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Long Time No See Man

“Ok, if you say so.” Logan shrugged, Eleanor looked surprised and then gave a look as if to say, ‘That was easy!’
Eleanor’s pleased face slowly fell into a scowl as Logan pulled me out with him.
“LOGAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Eleanor exclaimed while marching behind us as Logan continued to drag me out.
Oh god why me? Why can’t this be a simple day, where everyone gets along, where I can go plan my dress have it made and then go back home and have a lazy day?
Who are you trying to kid? Is there ever going to be a day like that? Like seriously. You’re an idiot.
Shut up.
Just because you know I’m right. Ha in your face loser.
Now look who’s the idiot, you’re calling yourself a loser, because I AM YOU AND YOU ARE ME. Now shut up.
“You told me to go out... So I did silly!”
“You know what I meant! YOU ARE A COMPLETE...”
I whistled as loud as I could to catch their attention and to stop their argument. Now they were both looking directly at me. Eleanor looked like she was about to explode and Logan looked like a child with a devilish cheeky grin.
“Both of you shut up.” I said calmly, “Now... Logan you go get me a subway, a 6 inch turkey sub on Italian bread with cheese, lettuce and onion, no sauce and sit there and wait for me, I want water and a double chocolate chip cookie with it please, and whatever you and your sister want. You will sit in the subway eating area, while Eleanor and I quickly plan our dresses. While you are sat waiting for us, take this paper and pencil and sketch out your suit ready to drop off to Louis on our way home. Got it?”
Logan nodded silently at me, the cheeky grin nowhere to be seen on his face. Placing the money in his hand and leaning up to place a small kiss on his soft lips, he kissed back and waved a little before he turned and left.
“Wow my brother is whipped.” Eleanor chuckled slightly.
I rubbed my temples softly, “Can we get on with this please? It feels like I have a huge storm in my head.”
Eleanor nodded and we went back inside the shop and took a seat in the lovely comfortable leather sofa in the V.I.P lounge... I guess it makes us sort of special being the owners friends. V.I.P... Hmm, I could get used to that.

Logan’s Point of View
I walked into the small subway in the corner of the mall not far from where Eleanor and Scarlett were, not really concentration on what I was doing or who I was talking to.
“Can I have a six inch turkey sub on Italian bread with lettuce and onion please, a six inch meatball marinara same bread with cheese lettuce onion and cucumber, and a spicy Italian ditto with the bread with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion. A double choc chip cookie and a water please. Oh they all have no sauce and all toasted. Thanks.”
“Hey buddy, it’s a good job I have a good memory. Long time no see man.” I looked up with a curious expression to see Cade stood in a green Subway uniform and the cap on backwards.
“Cade? How the fuck are you dude?” I grin wide at him, “Oh by the way nice clothes.”
“Shut it Logan, some of us have to earn a way of living, not everyone are rich like you, I’m good thanks you?” Cade walks over to the counter filled with sandwich filling picking out each different bits of food and placing them onto the freshly cut bread.
“Excuse me, I don’t think your boss would like the way you speak to your customers, I’m good thanks.” Cade looks up every now and then as he is making the sandwich, he then places the sandwiches in front of me as well as the cookie and water and I hand him the money telling him to keep the money.
“Yo Suzie I’m taking my lunch break,” Cade shouted back and hopped over the counter. An old looking woman takes Cades place behind the counter looking like some sort of zombie, normally all vampires have a sort of irresistible, beautiful look to them, but Suzie... she was an exception. “So what you doing here and without Scarlett? You two are normally are like attached at the hip.” Cade said while my curious gaze still lingered on Suzie for a moment or two.

“Scarlett is getting measured and stuff for a dress with Eleanor with Louis and I’ve been sent to get dinner because Eleanor’s being a bitch and wont let me be with Scarlett.”
“Ahem, I heard that.” A snotty voice came from behind me.

“CADEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!” Scarlett came running past me and sat in Cades lap hugging him, “Why’re you here? How long have you been here? What’re you doing with Logan? Did he know you were here?!”
Cade covered Scarlett’s mouth with his hand to stop her long string of questions, but not for long, Cade removed his hand from her mouth and it dropped to his side.
“Hey no fair! Stop doing that!” Cade pouts.
“Don’t cover my mouth then! So? Going to answer my questions?”
“I’m here because I have to earn some money, I’ve been here three days, Logan came in to order your sandwiches which are getting cold, and no he didn’t know, he only realised when I asked for his order.” Cade said checking off each finger when he answered each question.
“No problem, that can soon be fixed,” Scarlett said holding her hands over each sandwich for 3 seconds and picks her sandwich and takes a bite out of it. I pick up my sandwich curiously to find it as hot as when I had first bought them.
Eleanor looks at me as if she is expecting me to do something.
“Yes?” I asked her in a bored tone.
“Would you like to move your big butt and let me sit down?”
“Would you like to use some manners and ask nicely?” I said rolling my eyes.
“Move PLEASE,” Eleanor said through gritted teeth.
Stepping out of the seat, I let Eleanor slide into the booth before I sat back down. Eleanor grabbed the sandwich with a grunt and unwrapped it.
“Why didn’t you text me saying you were here? I miss my best friends. OOOOH IS CAYLEN HERE? IS ANYONE ELSE HERE?” Scarlett said looking around curiously.
How cute is she? Just looking at her warms my heart (well... what I have left of it).
“Fortunately it is only me, Caylen wanted to stay with the others.”
“Aww, but you’re staying for a while right? Cos I miss you and you can come to Logan’s house to hang out sometime, can’t he?” She looked at me as if to ask permission.
Nodding my head and holding my hand out to her, she got up and held my hand, sitting on my lap. “Of course bub, you don’t have to ask me, what’s mine is yours.” Wrapping my arms around her waist and leaning my head to the crook of her neck and kissing it softly, trailing my lips along it and across her shoulder.
“It’s nice to see you two still happy together, it’s pretty hard to think back and know that you two used to be enemies and hate each other’s guts. It just doesn’t seem to fit.”
Leaving one arm around Scarlett’s waist I grab my sandwich and finish eating it, Scarlett was still sat nibbling it while her and Cade were talking about random stuff that has happened at School while we’ve been gone.
“Hey, you coming to the ball my parents are hosting?” I asked Cade while playing with the tips of Scarlett’s hair.
“Yeah we should be, the invitation came through this morning, Caylen’s coming too Scarlett, so you will be seeing her soon.” Cade smiled.
“Well as much as I’m enjoying this conversation, I really must be going, people to see things to do and whatnot, oh look there is Zora now. Excuse me.” Eleanor said standing up waiting for me and Scarlett to move impatiently.
Scarlett stood up off of my lap and I followed her letting Eleanor out of the booth before sitting down and pulling Scarlett down back on my lap by the hips.
“Bye Scarlett, bye Cade,” Eleanor said Cades name seductively, YUCK! No way does my sister have an interest in one of my best friends. Hell No, she is not getting involved with him! Poor guy.
Luckily Cade looked at Eleanor like she had three heads and a green nose. “Bye?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its not a great chapter, and its only short, and the fact that im pretty crappy at updating but its hard to balance college work and the writing of this, I plan to finish this very soon.
Thanks
Jen xxx