Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Back off he's my man

Misty's Point of View

I've been sat in Costa coffee now for about 2 hours and the waitress is starting to give me dirty looks, well to be honest, her face is set with a permanent scowl, yeesh I wonder why the manager employed her in the first place, talk about turning away the customers!
Raising my mug to my mouth and taking a sip of my nice cold mocha, WAIT WHAT? COLD?! Ah man, it must've gone cold while I've been thinking.
I looked around for any waitress apart from the evil one, I eventually found a girl called Stacy from my school serving a couple quite close to me, I had just opened my mouth, about to call her name when someone elses voice spoke first.
"Misty! There you are, I've been looking for you," Nick said.
Nick was this hunky boy... correction, hunky man, who is now my boyfriend eeeeeep, he has gorgeous brown hair with streaks of blonde in which just comes past his chin, and has a mesmerising smile. He has a bit of a beard going on and has a nose ring, a total bad boy, my bad boy, his white tshirt clung to his abs making him look totally god like.
"Babe? Earth to Misty," He smiled.
"Oh sorry kind of spaced out there didn't I?" I giggled nervously.
"Yeah," He laughed, sitting down in the booth with me, "So where have you been for the past few hours? I've missed you sexy," He leaned over the booth smirking, while brushing his hand across my jaw and trailing it to my neck, pausing on the spot beneath my jaw for a moment. There was a tint of something in his eyes while his hand rested in the same spot, but I couldn't quite make it out. I reached my hand to his and took it from my neck holding it on the table, whatever that was in his eyes had totally disappeared and it was like he snapped out of some trance.
"I've just been sat in here thinking for a while,"
"Cheer up darling, you have me," He quickly places a small kiss on my lips, "C'mon lets go the park."
"It's dark outside, and its cold,"
"It's romantic, and you can go back and get a jacket," He attempted to pursuade me, "It can be our second time out as a couple, please?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.
"Fine fine, lets go back to get my jacket." I sighed and he took my hand and we walked side by side to the school.

****************************************************
The warmth of the room hit me as i entered my dorm, my skin tingled slightly as my body tries to adjust to the instant change in temperature causing me to shiver slightly. Nick brings his hand up to my arm and rubs it to help warm me up. I smiled, thanking him for being so caring, then kissed his cheek, "I'll just quickly grab a jacket," I rushed into my room and opened my cupboard, now... which jacket shall i wear, the cute blue one, or my red one ? Decisions, decisions...Urgh HELP! I'm going to have to go ask Nick.
"Hey, which jacket should I wear? The red or the blue?"
"You will look beautiful in either," he said walking over to me kissing my lips, taking the coats from my hands and tossing them on my sofa, pulling my arms up and wrapping them around his neck, then putting his around my waist.
I got lost in his kiss, it was amazing, so simple but full of emotion, then he trailed his lips to my neck and kissed it and ran his tongue along it until it paused under my jaw once again, all I could do is stand completely relaxed in his arms and it felt like I was enchanted by his kiss, i felt his lips part and the tips of something cold but sharp graze the skin on my neck.

"Hey Mis- MISTY what the fuck's going on in here?!" A voice snapped me back to life, and apparently it did for Nick too, his head snapped up and i was instantly spun around in his arms, with his arms protectively held around me, I thought I heard a growl come from him but I just shrugged it off.

"Oh hiya Caylen, err nothing? Sorry me and Nick got carried away, we're going out now so you don't have to worry about having to put up with us," I smiled.

Caylen eyed us suspiciously, especially Nick, "Misty can I talk to you in private please?" She approached us, her eyes glaring hard at Nick, which only flickered to mine for a second showing me she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Erm sure." Awkwardly I removed Nicks tight arms from around me and walked into Caylen's room, Caylen walking behind me while sometimes gazing back to Nick.

"So err what's up?"

"Why on earth have you got him here?"
"He's my boyfriend,"
"He's a VAMPIRE!"
"No he isn't stop being stupid." I rolled my eyes, Jeez I bet she's jealous, well tough he's my man and I'm not letting her have him or trick me into dumping him.
"He is! Did you not just see him about to chomp on your neck?! He.Is.A.Vampire, which means he's dangerous!"
"HE IS NOT A.." I raised my voice then paused changing the tone and volume of my voice, "He is not a vampire Caylen, and he is not single and wont be anytime soon, so find your own man."
"Misty, I don't want him, I want you to be safe, he's a vampire and if I hadn't have interrupted when I did, you would've been his snack."
"I can't believe your even making this up Caylen. I'm going out now with my HUMAN BOYFRIEND." I said walking towards the living room where Nick was.
Caylen grabbed my arm to stop me, "Misty, please.. don't go it's dangerous!"
"Oh please, cut the crap I know you're lying, and I though you were my friend. Goodbye Caylen." I said and stormed out of the room grabbing any coat and Nicks hand, then slammed the door.
Bitch.

Caylen's Point of View

I walked down the corridor slowly with my iPod on playing ZZyzx Road - Stone Sour and humming along, carrying a bag full of DVD's and lots of snacks, I planned on having a nice movie night tonight, time to relax watching Sweeney Todd and drool over Johnny Depp. Hmm, I'm sure Doritoz, two different kinds of popcorn, strawberry laces, fizzy cherries and sushi is enough, I know weird mix right? Well that's me, weird!
Pausing my iPod I fished around in my pockets for my dorm key and unlocked the door, placing the bags full of treats for tonight next to the door.
"Hey Mist-" I looked up to see the back of Misty and some vampire about to bite her neck, and.... hang on back up a second... vampire?! "MISTY what the fuck's going on in here?!" The vampires head snapped up looking at me with his blood red eyes and grabbed a hold of her protectively, a growl bubbled in his throat as if he was protecting his snack, yeesh I forgot other vampires don't like to share... not that I'd wanna anyway.

"Oh hiya Caylen, err nothing? Sorry me and Nick got carried away, we're going out now so you don't have to worry about having to put up with us," She smiled at me, completely oblivious to what was about to happen.

I eyed them both suspiciously, mainly focusing on the Vamp, "Misty can I talk to you in private please?" I walked up to her, glaring hard at the intruder, my eyes flickered to hers for a second showing that I wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Erm sure." She awkwardly removed Nicks tight arms from around her waist and walked into my room, I walked behind her while looking back to the dangerous vampire who's blood red eyes faded into brown, so Misty didn't suspect a thing.

"So err what's up?"
"Why on earth have you got him here?"
"He's my boyfriend," Her boyfriend?! Since when does she date strangers?
"He's a VAMPIRE!"
"No he isn't stop being stupid." She rolled her eyes at me.
"He is! Did you not just see him about to chomp on your neck?! He.Is.A.Vampire, which means he's dangerous!"
"HE IS NOT A.." She raised her voice then paused changing the tone and volume of her voice, "He is not a vampire Caylen, and he is not single and wont be anytime soon, so find your own man." Is she crazy? She thinks I'm after him? Can she not see he is a vampire?! Urgh
"Misty, I don't want him, I want you to be safe, he's a vampire and if I hadn't have interrupted when I did, you would've been his snack."
"I can't believe your even making this up Caylen. I'm going out now with my HUMAN BOYFRIEND." She started walking towards the living room and I grabbed her arm
"Misty, please.. don't go it's dangerous!" I practically begged
"Oh please, cut the crap I know you're lying, and I though you were my friend. Goodbye Caylen." She stormed out of the room grabbing any coat and the vampires hand, the vampire looked back at me and smirked licking his lips. Misty slammed the door behind her, SHIT SHIT SHIT.

To: Mackenzie
Mac, Zach and Blake, track Misty if you see her follow her but DON'T let her see you at all got it? She's with a vampire who is dangerous, keep her safe please!
I'm getting Scarlett down, just incase, he seems dangerous....
I'll be out there soon guys. Text me any updates
C x

After sending the message I dial Scarlett's number and wait for her to pick up impatiently.

"Hey gir-"
"Scarlett, Misty is in danger, do you think you can get here like a.s.a.p? A vampire is trying to get her."
"I'll be right there." You could tell she had her teeth grit and I could feel her anger radiate through the phone.

Her voice was then replaced by the dialing tone showing that she'd hung up.

I paced the room impatiently, then grabbed a bag and pulled a first aid kit from a shelf and put it in my bag and filled the rest with cans of blood just incase we had to change her.
It seemed like forever that I had been waiting, and all I could do was wonder what was going on, Mack hadn't found her yet and all I could do was worry more.
The door burst open and Scarlett marched in towards me with Logan behind her.
"Where is she?"
"I don't know a park or something, she can't see he's a vampire, I walked in when he was just about to bite her, I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen, its like he had put her under a spell and turned her against me..."

"Come on lets get moving." Logan said urgently, "Babe can you pick up her scent?"

"Yeah I can smell her, she went this way, come on we've gotta run. I'm not going to let what happened to me happen to her," Scarlett took off fast, even for a vampire it was hard to keep up with Scarlett, and I had a hard time being able to see where she is running, thankfully Logan was infront of me and knew where Scarlett was going and I could see him.

As we ran along we found Mackenzie, Zach and Blake, they spotted us and began to run and follow us, after a few minutes of running Scarlett abruptly stopped causing us to skid to a halt.

"What's wrong?" I asked but was silenced by Logan who raised a hand up me as if to say wait.
Scarlett paused a moment looking deep in thought and something flashed through her eyes, but I could't tell what it was.
"I can smell blood."
"What?" Zach panicked. "I can't smell anything."
"Neither can I," Mackenzie agreed.
"We need to get to her NOW." Scarlett took off in a blur.
Logan looked back at us with a face full of sorrow before he took off after her, oh my... this is serious. The rest of us took off after her and after another minute of running a strong smell of blood hit me which made me gag uncontrollably, not because it smelt bad... because Scarlett was right, and how my best friend is bleeding so much. I surpressed a little whimper as I seen the scene infront of me.
Misty lying completely lifeless on the floor next to the duck pond, not a speck of blood escaped his mouth, not a drip on the floor. I could sense a very light heart beat which was could give in any second.
Scarlett stared down at her best friends body letting a tear escape her eye, Mackenzie bent down and picked her up gently while Zach softly caressed her neck.
"She's barely got a pulse, should I change her?"
"She.. she hasn't got enough blood in her for the change to take place..." Logan said softly then reached out to hold Scarlett.
"BASTARD." Scarlett pushed Logan away letting out a dark scream which ripped through the sky and air, the sky rumbled with her anger causing lightening to strike an electricity pole, making it fall to the floor.
"No, not again," Logan whispered helplessly shocked.
Scarlett took off after the murderer her eyes deadly black, tinted with red which desperately longed for the vengeance for her best friendl
"Caylen, get Misty to the school NOW, get her hooked up to blood or something, she isn't going to recover this as a human, we're going to have to change her, Mackenzie, Zach and Blake you go with her. I'm going after Scarlett. Take care of her."
"Be careful Logan.. You don't know what she will be like now, be safe..." Blake said before they all took off.
I took off after Scarlett desperately trying to save her and her humanity, if I'm not too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I apologise for it only being short but the ending is coming sooner than I expected!
Won't be long now!

:D About time too

haha Jen x