Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Please, I'm not ready to let her go yet

Scarletts Point of View
Anger coursed through my body, as I creeped through the darkness, following the scent of this sick parasite, he is going to pay, no one fucking messes with my best friend and gets away with it.I stalked his scent until I finally got a glimpse of his body. I crept up behind him.
"It's not nice to sneak up on people you know," He said without turning around.
I bitterly chuckled, "Its not nice to seduce a poor human girl and then kill her, but when did that ever stop you?"
"Aww now come on beautiful, that wasn't fair. She knew the dangers of being with me." He said tracing the line of my chin with his finger.
"She thought you were human, don't lie. I don't know how she couldn't tell though, you reek of death and decay." I brought my nose to the crook of his neck innocently, then the innocence disappeared and my teeth ripped into his skin, taking a chunk of it and spat it on the floor. "Now you're going to pay, I'm going to make you suffer, like you had done to my best friend, but worse."
He gasped as I commanded the vines from the floor to grip tightly onto his body, gradually getting tighter, making his skin crack and crumble.
I slowly circled him, watching as he gasped and groaned in pain, he stood there helpless.
I then commanded the vines to slowly separate and drag either side of him so his body was stretched, and his arms started to dislocate.
"She wasn't even worth it, she tasted disgusting and I didn't get my fun, its a pity really, she was a sexy little thing."
"Yet you still drained her dry and left her just laying there at the pond?!"
"I was thirsty and I wouldn't have just left her, I would've took her somewhere a little more private if you hadn't have turned up. You spoilt my fun, it would've been funner if she was alive but little miss innocent was frigid."
This threw me over the edge, "You bastard!" With a thrust of the arms, the vines tore each of his arms off and he screamed in pain. His lifeless limbs lay on the floor a distance away. The vines slowly crept up his legs which were then dragged out beneath him making him fall to the ground.
"Get away from me, you're crazy."
"Whats up baby don't want any fun anymore?" I said innocently as if I was his girlfriend, straddling his waist then slowly drawing my finger along his neck.
"You're a psychotic bitch, get the fuck off of me."
I pressed my finger harder into his neck until it started drawing blood. "That's not a very nice thing to say, I'm going to have to punish you now," with that I thrusted my arms out to my side again which ripped both of his legs off, the snapping sound drove me crazy, it fuelled my insane want to cause pain.
He was panting now with the agony, his skin was now bone white and was starting to crumble, I leant down and brought my lips to his ear. "Any last words?"
"Fuck. You. Bitch," He panted between words.
With that I snapped his neck to the side and ripped it off completely. Then I set all the body parts on fire.
My hunger for killing was still there, I craved the smell of fear, the sounds of pain, the look of helplessness. I wasn't going to stop until I was satisfied.
"Don't..." A soft voice broke the silence. "You've done what you wanted now please don't do anything else, I don't want to lose you,"
"You won't lose me, I'm too powerful for someone to kill."
Logan sighed heavily and ran his trembling hand through his soft dark hair, "I don't mean that Scarlett, I can see I'm starting to lose you already. You're not yourself when you're like this, and the longer you stay this way, the more you fade away."
"I need to teach other vampires a lesson who pick on human girls, I can't let that happen to Misty again," The second I said that again I felt a fire burn deep down and my temper flaired, those sad fuckers must pay.
"Scarlett, your best friend needs you, it won't happen to her again at this rate, the chances of her surviving are slim, she's struggling for her life this second" His words hit me so hard, I couldn't believe it, he can't be telling the truth, "Baby please, you need to be by her side, she's been asking for you, she wants you to be there on her last minutes."

Random P.O.V

All the anger dropped from Scarletts face as soon as Logan's words had processed in her head, she took off running in the direction of the hospital as soon as the anger had disappeared, Logan took off after her, creating a large gust of wind which caused the branches of trees to shake frantically. They ran as fast as they could, skillfully dodging the trees and other obsticles on their way. The darkness acted as a veil and hid their bodies as they silently rushed down the streets until eventually they arrived at the hospital entrance, they had stopped completely taking their time to make it look like they have just walked the way. Logan held out his hand to Scarlett for her to take, giving her his full support and letting her know he is there for her, she didn't so much as pause to look at his hand and marched forward towards the hospital entrance and to the front desk.
"What room is Misty Walsh in? It is urgent I'm her best friend."
The lady behind the desk lazily started typing on the computer, taking her time with each letter.
Scarlett grew impatient and slammed her fist down on the desk, "Jesus fucking christ type faster, my best friend is going to die."
Logan held her arms softly trying to calm her down and to be patient but she shrugged him off.
"Excuse me young lady but you will not get anywhere talking to me with that attitude."
"Fuck this shit I'm going to find her myself." She stormed away from the front desk and barged through the double doors in the corridor searching the rooms frantically for any sign of Misty or the others, she continued doing this for a couple more minutes before the dead tone of the heart monitor caught her attention, Zach was sat outside the room on the floor with his head in his hands.
''No,'' She whispered from shock. "NO!" She quickly entered the room and stood at Misty's side taking her cold still hand in hers. "No Misty come back to me, you can't leave me. Misty wake up, its no time to be playing a prank on me. Misty? Misty! Please..P..Please. I need you, wake up. Its not time for you to leave yet" She got on the edge of the bed with her and held her best friends dead body in her arms, resting her head on the stomach."I need you, please don't leave me." She whispered softly, tears escaping her eyes while she trembled.
Logan came in silently and tried to pry Scarlett off of Misty's lifeless body, Scarlett refused to let go.
"Please, I'm not ready to let her go yet."
"Come on babe."
"Leave me alone, let go of me, I just want my best friend. I just need my best friend." She sobbed softly.
The others cried silently at the sight before them, no one could come to terms with what had just happened.
Scarlett lay there sobbing for hours on end, the others had gone to get a drink to wet their dry throat. The door clicked open and in stepped a man with grey hair wearing a white jacket, with Logan close behind.
"I'm sorry miss but we really do have to clear this room and take the body down the morgue."
"No!"
"Scarlett please, they need to prepare her for her parents to go see her, instead of them seeing her in all tubes and stuff," Logan said taking her in his arms.
"Better seeing her in tubes alive then dead in a morgue!"
The doctors pulled the white hospital sheet over her head before wheeling the bed out of the room, the others gathered behind him bowing their heads while he pushed the bed down the corridor.
"Don't take her away please, let me stay with her longer." Scarlett said running out after the Doctor. Logan wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and she struggled in his arms to break free but she couldn't escape, "Please don't take her, PLEASE" She screamed while thrashing around in his arms, the doctor carried on walking down the corridor as if he hadn't heard her. Eventually she gave up and her legs collapsed from beneath her, Logan held onto her, supporting her so she wouldn't fall to the floor while she sobbed loudly.
"You didn't deserve a friend like Misty, she was too good for you. All she asked from you was to be with her on her last minutes of her life and you went to get revenge instead of being by her side until the very end. You disgrace me. You're a monster, I hope you remember this and regret this your whole life." Crystal spat, "I hope you're happy with yourself."
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys the end is in sight! How sad was that chapter? I was so sad writing it. How much of a B**** is Crystal. I apologise for the lack of updates recently but the last few parts of the story shouldn't take that long and will be out very soon, I'm actually writing it out tonight so there might possibly (If my internet stays on) get another update up tonight!Whooooooooop. Thank you for putting up with my suckyness and hopefully I won't disappoint you with what is about to come. Love Jen x

Songs I listened that helped to during that update: Wake me up when september ends - GreenDay, Cancer - My Chemical Romance, My Immortal - Evanescence