Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Promise Me

"Get out of my sight now, that was out of order Crystal and you know it." Logan said angrily.
"She deserved it, she deserves to feel guilty."
"LEAVE." Logan demanded.
Crystal stormed off angrily out of the hospital, furious at the way that Logan had defended Scarlett after what she had done. Caylen and Frankie walked off hand in hand with Zach, Blake and Mackenzie following behind them with their head bowed.
Logan picked Scarlett up bridal style and carried her to the car which he earlier he went to get. The soft rain combined with the tears she has shed for her best friend, it broke Logans heart seeing her so sad. He opened the passenger door and gently placed her in the seat, leaning over to buckle her in, he then climbed into the driver seat, then leaned over into the back grabbing a dry warm fleece and wrapped it around the heartbroken girl that sat silently next to him with her head on the window. Sighing softly and running his hand through his now damp hair, Logan sits for a minute taking in what has happened, mourning silently for the loss of a friend. He knew he had to keep it together for Scarlett, that he had to be the strong one. Scarlett was closer to Misty more than he was, so he knew she would be suffering more.
Logan started the ignition and pulled out of the hospital car park. The car journey to the school was silent, Logan didn't make conversation because he knew it would get no-where, he didn't put the radio on because it wouldn't be appropriate at the time, the only noises that were heard were the soft pats of the rain on the window, the small whimpers which sometimes slipped from Scarlett's pale cracked lips. Logan tried to slip his free hand into Scarlett's to give her some sort of comfort, but Scarletts hand slipped from his.
As soon as the car was parked Logan got out of the car and was about to go round and carry her out but Scarlett had already beat him to it and started climbing out of the car. Logan went to pick her up but she pushed his hands away from him and walked towards the entrance of the school.
When they got to the entrance, the school was silent, by now the whole school had heard about the tragic loss of Misty and are all in their rooms mourning.
They walked up towards Scarletts dorm room, Logan stopped Scarlett and cupped his hands around her face making her look at him, she looked down towards the floor, "Babe please talk to me, I'm so worried about you." He whispered softly.
"I don't want to be in there. Please don't make me." She said weakly and her voice cracked.
"I won't ever make you do anything Scarlett, I love you," He gently ran his thumb along her pale cold cheek and kissed her forehead, "C'mon we can stay in my room." He took her hand and they slowly walked towards his dorm room. As Logan opened the door, he noticed that everyone apart from Crystal was in the room all sat together in silence not knowing what to say. Cade, Mackenzie and Blake all sat there trying to be strong for the others, Zach was sat on the floor infront of the sofa with a quivering bottom lip, and Caylen and Frankie were sat crying, Frankies face all red and splotchy with bloodshot eyes.
Scarlett walked straight towards Logans bedroom almost as if she was a Zombie, Blake stood up and approached her, "Scarlett, what Crystal said, it isn't true, you were a great friend to Misty and I know she loved you very much." He placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, a small tear rolled down Scarletts cheek and she walked towards Logans room not saying anything to Blake. Caylen and Frankie follow Scarlett into Logans room and all three of them climb into the bed hugging eachother close, fearing the fact that they could lose one another at any unexpected time. Zachy slowly walked into the room and whimpered, "Don't forget me," then began crying as he climbed on the bed and snuggled in with his bestfriends.
"I'm gonna go get some of Scarletts clothes." Logan said, Mackenzie, Blake and Cade went to get clothes for the others too.
*****Later on that night**************

Logans Point of View

I walked into my room to see how everyone was doing, Zach, Caylen and Frankie were asleep huddled around Scarlett on the bed, she was awake lying still looking up at the ceiling emotionless. I decided it was time that the others needed to get in their own beds, I needed to get Scarlett alone and figure out what I can do to get her back to hersef.
I called the others in to help me get the others to bed, they agreed with my decision that they shouldn't sleep alone tonight, Cade carried Caylen to his bed, they were very close as children and Cade has always been protective over his sister who is younger than him by 10 minutes, so he didn't want any of us to lay a hand on her. Mackenzie went over to Frankie and carried her bridal style to his bed. I sighed and picked up Zach and carried him to Blakes bed, Blake and Zach even though they argue quite abit, they had been best friends ever since they were 3 years old so they were perfectly comfortable sharing a bed, plus they were both comfortable with their sexuality. I obviously was sharing my bed with Scarlett, she needed me right now, I'm not sure whether she will speak to me but all I can do is try. I sat on the edge of the bed and took a hold of her hand rubbing it softly with my thumb.
"Hey babe you ok?" I asked softly, Scarlett nodded silently, not removing her eyes from the wall ahead of her.
" You thirsty?" She shook her head, I sighed and stood up, leaning over to kiss her forehead, "I'll be back in soon babe."
I walked out of the room closing the door silently behind me, Cade, Mckenzie and Blake were all sat in the living room on the sofa not uttering a word. I sat down on the beanbag infront of them putting my head in my hands and sighed heavily."They all ok? Still all asleep?" I asked.
"Yeah they're fast asleep, I think the shock and the crying has exhausted them." Blake replied.
"How's Scarlett?" Cade asked softly.
"Yeah she kinda looked like she was having a mental breakdown," Mackenzie whispered so she couldn't hear us.
I run a hand through my hair feeling full of worry, "She's not talking, all she is doing is lying there staring blankly at a wall. I have absolutely no idea what to do."
"She'll get better don't worry, she's strong, stronger than all of us," Blake reassured me.
"Yeah, she just needs time." Cade added.
I really do hope so...
"So how're you all coping ?" I asked.
"We're a little shook up but we will deal with it, we understand that the others need us to be strong." Mackenzie replied.
I nodded.
We sat silently while we watched a film, I wasn't quite sure what film it was, I only knew the fact that it had Leonardo DiCaprio in, I think it was Inception... yeah it was inception. To be honest I wasn't really paying attention, I was too busy thinking about what happened today, it was too much to deal with right now, all I want to do is go cuddle up to Scarlett and take in her scent, it always calms me down having her in my arms.
"I'm going to go to bed now guys ok?" I said standing up out of the beanbag.
They all nodded and sai their goodnights. I walked into my room, stripping down to my boxers getting ready for bed, and pulled back the cover on the space where Scarlett wasn't sitting. I walked over to Scarlett and removed her shoes and socks and placed one arm beneath her knees and the other behind her back, I lifted her up and waked over to the other side of the bed and sat down with her on my knee, then placed her beside me.
We lay in silence spooning, brushed her hair off of her face and kissed her cheeks before I closed my eyes
"Crystal was right, I didn't deserve her." Scarletts whisper broke the silence.

Scarletts Point of View

I felt Logans body move from behind me, then his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me onto his lap so we were face to face.
"Crystal wasn't right, you know how much of a bitch she is babe ignore her, you were one of the best friends Misty could ever have."
He's wrong
"I wasn't, I should've been with her when she needed me, I wasn't at the hospital where I should've been, I was out on a murderous rampage." I bowed my head in shame.
"You wanted to get revenge, you wanted to get back at him for Misty, it's understandable babe, you didn't know she was in such bad condition."
"I'm a monster Logan, I shouldn't be allowed near anyone." I whispered feeling ashamed of myself, I felt so guilty about what had happened, this is all my fault, I shouldn't have even left, I should've been there to protect my best friend.
"Don't say that, it's not true, we can work this out," He said lifting my chin and caressing my cheek.
But it is true, I'm a hazard to everyone around me, I need to leave for good, I need to protect my best friends, before I end up hurting them too.
"Tell me to leave and to never come back, I don't deserve anyones forgiveness, I need you all to be safe, and that isn't going to happen if I'm around."
Logans face turned to horror and his hands were now cupped around my face holding it infront of him tightly, "NO, No. I will not tell you to leave, I never want you to leave me, do you understand that Scarlett? You belong here with me." His eyes searched mine desperately.
"It's for the best Logan."
"To hell it is! Promise you will never leave me, promise me you'll never go." He panicked, I could see the fear in his eyes, I could feel his body trembling, it hurt me to see him like this, it hurt to know I was causing him this pain.
"I can't do that," I whispered.
"Scarlett, please, I love you." Logan begged.
I have to convince him to let me go, it's going to hurt and be hard to say this but if this is what it takes for him to let me go, I'm going to have to do it.
"Wh..What," Oh shit I stuttered, "What if I said I didn't love you?"
"I know that's not true," He said letting go of my face and interlocked my fingers with his.
"But it is," I said looking down.
"Then look directly into my eyes and say it,"
Oh shit shit shit, I can't do this, this is too hard.
Oh quit being a coward, it's for the best.
My conscience was right, it IS what's best, so I gotta do this. I looked up, directly into his and licked my lips which suddenly became dry, "I don't Lo-" Oh my syn now my mouth has become dry, I couldn't get my words out, oh why does this have to happen to me!
"See," He said sounding certain, "I know you love me, you always have, and I love you, so please forget about leaving and stay."
"Please will you just think about what i said though?" I sighed running my hand through my hair.
"No." He said determind that he would win.
I sighed and climbed off his lap, lying back in the place I was originally, he'd won.... or so he thought. Logan placed his arms securely around my waist to make sure that I couldn't leave.
I waited until 2am so I was certain that he was asleep and quietly and smoothely slid out of his grasp, placing an energy by him, which made it feel like I was there. I picked up a piece of paper and began to write...

To Logan,
I'm very sorry for this whole situation and it hurts to know I am doing this, but I am doing this for everyone, it scares me to know that I am not in control of what I do, or the fact that I cannot control who I am becoming anymore, but most of all it scares me that there could be a possibility that I could hurt any one of you. I couldn't live with myself if I ever hurt any of you in that way, that is why I am leaving, I am going somewhere where no one will ever know, hell... I don't even know yet, please don't try and find me, and please don't be mad at Crystal, what she said is true and I thank her for bringing it to my attention.
Caylen, keep strong chick, you're the leading lady now, and I expect you to keep an eye out on Frankie for me, and take care of yourself.
Frankie, please try your best to stay out of harms way, I know you're an amazing girl and that you wouldn't do anything stupid like that on purpose.
Cade, take care of your sister for me, take care of yourself and please keep Logan's temper under control.
Zachy, keep on smiling my little ray of sunshine, never change for anyone.
Blake and Mackenzie, I expect you two to help out with Logan every now and again, I know he's tough to handle, but he's a really good guy, I love him so much. I love you ALL so much.
Last of all, Logan, please keep everyone safe, especially yourself, I will never forget you and I know you love me, but I want you to move on, to find someone who is going to make you happy. You will always be the only guy for me.
Forever in my Heart
Scarlett
x x x x x x

I could feel a lump form in my throat, and the tears threatened to spill in the corners of my eyes, I softly leaned down and gave Logan one last kiss.
I ran far into the night, somewhere they'll never know.

Third Point of view

Logan woke up around 8:30 in the morning to his arms being empty, but he could've sworn he had felt Scarletts presence. I lay there wondering where she was, 'Maybe she had something to do?' He thought.
Logan rolled over on the bed to see a not on the pillow which was addressed to him, He picked it up and opened it, thinking that it was a message from Scarlett explaining why she wasn't there, and when she'd be back. He read it, horror struck, he had realised she wasn't coming back, that she had left him for good, and that she had gone somewhere where he could never find her. His mind raced, he stared to freak out, he quickly threw the covers off of him and grabbed a pair of pants and a tshirt, changing as he had left his room. He hadn't bothered putting any shoes on before he had ran through the door not bothering to open it, which caused it to smash and fall to the ground.
He ran desperately through the corridors, out of the building and through the forest hoping to catch Scarlett before she had a chance to leave him for good, not caring whether any humans see him and risked humans finding out about the existence of vampires for the girl he loved, he was careless at the moment, what was the point in being careful if he is going to end up being without her? He couldn't pick up her scent or feel her presence anywhere and he started to panic, he had to find her.
Logan searched for Scarlett for days on end, never bothering to go back to school, Caylen, Frankie and the boys found out not long after Logan after they found the screwed up note on the floor after they were awoken from their sleep by Logan breaking the door down.
Zach, Blake, Cade and Mackenzie went out to help Logan, but when they tried to convince him to come home, Logan's temper began to rise and ended up lashing out at them all.
When Logan finally decided to go back, he blaamed Crystal for everything, she blamed herself too. He began to despise her and threatened her that if she ever came near him he would torture her for making Scarlett leave. He sat in his room alone hoping Scarlett would come back one day, and soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS IS NOT THE ENDING!!!!!! :D
but it will be ending soon :D
Jen x