Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Heartless Bitch

Scarletts Point of View

It has been about a year since I left Logan, a very long year at that. It is said that a year for a vampire goes by like a second would for humans, in my case that was totally wrong, it was actually the opposite way around, a second felt like a year without Logan, but I don't regret it because I know it was the right thing to do, if I have to suffer the torture that lasts forever to protect Logan and my best friends then I will without any complaint.
I haven't been in contact with anyone for a whole year, it kinda sucks because after being so long without a person to talk to, you kinda feel like you're insane....

Recently I've been hanging about in the Vampire world due to the fear that my thirst would get the better of me in the Human world and that I might end up doing something that I am certain I'd regret, plus the fact that my temper has been increasing over the past few weeks because I keep reminding myself of the amount of shit I have caused my best friends and Logan, so right now I am about to vent my anger and quench my thirst on a very cranky bear, I'd been stalking it for about half an hour now, waiting for it to get to a narrow space where it wouldn't be able to escape.

I silently crept through the bushes making sure I don't step on any branches etc, making sure it isn't aware of my presence... until now, it's in the perfect place. I sprung from the ground and landed on the bear which is now full of panic, my claws dug deep into its shoulders and then ripped through them as the bear forcefully knocked me off. The sweet scent of the blood only encouraged me more, I landed on the balls of my feet and stood in a crouched position, daring it to charge at me. I could see the anger built up inside the bears eyes as it began to run at me, within a blink of an eye my claws slashed across its throat, causing it to fall to the ground, I crouched down to see whether it was still alive, but luckily it
wasn't. I have a heart you know! Well... sort of...

I stood up and smoothed my messy hair out after I had finished the blood, a voice broke the silence. "Scarlett? Is that you?" Oh syn I recognise that voice!

I sped off into the distance before they had a chance of figuring it out that it was actually me, but I didn't get very far. He was on my heels for a few minutes until he decided to grab my arm and pulled me to a stop.

"It is you." He said relieved.

"Yes it is, now please let me go."

"I can't Scarlett, Please come back with me, we need to talk."

" I can't do that Samuel..."

"Please, you don't have to stay, my parents and I need to talk to you. We won't tell him we saw you." Samuel begged."He's in the human world right now and won't come back, he's determind to wait for you."

"But I..." Oh syn, I can't go! No no no, I have to find a way of getting out of this, his parents are going to hate me for leaving his son.

"Come on Scarlett, please?" His eyes begged, they were full of sadness.

I sighed, "Fine, but are you sure he wont come home?"

"I'm sure, he said he didn't want to leave the human world incase you come back and he isn't there, and he misses you." There was a sting to my heart as he said this, I felt dreadful that I had made him like this.

Samuel ran in the direction of his house and I followed after him while my mind raced.
I wish he had found someone else.
No you don't...

Yes I do!

No you don't a big part of you wants to be back there with him, to be happy with him again, if he was with someone else, that would never happen.

I'm not that selfish I want him to be happy!

I continued arguing with myself internally until Samuel's voice snapped me out of it.
"Come on, they're sat waiting for us."

As we walked around the corner to the family room I caught a glimpse of sadness in Evelyn's eyes, I stood awkwardly infront of Samuels mother and father and said a quick hello, which they both returned.

"Alright," Evelyn sighed, "Let's cut to the chase, we need your help, Logan is out of control, and we don't know what to do anymore, is there anything you can do to stop this? Is there any chance you can get back with him?"

"I can't go back to him, I'm not risking anyones life by just being around them, I could snap at any minute, I don't trust myself."

"But can't you see that you're causing them more grief by not being around? Especially Logan, he's been risking his identity, running out in public, he's been arrested twice by the guards of the vampire world. We can get all the charges dropped due to our high status but I don't know how long that will work, at some point we WONT be able to free him, he;s been suspended from the school about 3 times now and is on his last chance, He lashes out on people all the time and has beat a few people up badly, one was lucky enough to not be paralysed. People fear him on a whole new level, many people wont stay in the same dorm area and many humans have been transferred to a link school," She explained, "We really need your help."

"But I can't Evelyn, just think if that was me there, it would be 20 times as worse, especially with my powers, I can't take that risk, as much as i want to help him." I sighed looking down at the floor.

"What if he didn't have to know, what if you use your powers to help him?" Samuel said from beside me, I had totally forgot about him still being here.

I looked up to him and sighed, "Look, I'll think about it ok?"

"Thats all we can ask for," Adam said taking Evelyns hand in his.

"Where abouts are you staying Scarlett?" Evelyn asked as I was just turning to leave.

I hesitated a bit automatically thinking that they'd send Logan to come find me, "It was just a question love, I'm not going to tell Logan don't worry."

"I don't stay anywhere permanently, I live in the shadows, places that go unnoticed."

"Stay here tonight, freshen yourself up and get a good nights rest." Adam said.

"No its fine, I'll just get on my way." Although a nice comfy bed DID sound like heaven right now... No, I can't!

"Don't be silly Scarlett, just stay he wont come here, I've already told you that," Samuel said.
"But what if he does? I can't face him! I can't take that chance!"

"What do you not get Scarlett?! HE ISN'T COMING BACK HE WON'T LEAVE THE HUMAN WORLD BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO MISS YOU." Samuel snapped.

I felt really guilty about causing all this trouble and hurting them, and I really shouldn't stay... but its the least I can do considering the amount of trouble I have caused. Samuel directed me to a guest room which was the furthest from his room or anything to do with him, I walked past many things that triggered memories, memories that I have been trying to forget for the past year... Before I could look away, my eyes had stumbled upon a family portrait, where everyone was laughing and happy, I couldn't take my eyes away from it, the look of pure happiness on his face was mesmerizing, I wish he was like this now, I wish he'd be this happy, I wish I hadn't have stolen his happiness, my heart ripped at the thought of him never being this happy again, it was MY fault, sigh.. everything is my fault.

I tore my eyes away from the picture and fixed my gaze on the floor feeling the guilt overwhelm my body, I had no right to do that, but what I'm doing will make him happy eventually... right? I walked along the long corridor not moving my eyes from the floor too scared at what I might see next, I'm glad that no one had bothered to fuss over me, it means I didn't have to have the awkward silence, or that I wouldn't have to feel as if I needed to apologise every second because of the trouble I have caused for their family. I just wanted to get this night over with so I could leave.

My eyes didn't leave the floor until I knew that I was in the guest room and until I had closed the door behind me. I just let my body drop onto the bed as tears began streaming down my face, I wish I'd hurry up and just die, or whatever the fuck I am supposed to do considering I'm already dead. I have no life, I left it behind me with my past, with him... Talking about him tonight made me feel a thousand times worse than I already did, I had caused all this trouble, I should've seen this coming, I knew it wouldn't've been easy for him, I knew he would've been upset for a few days... but not to this extent... I can't win can I? When I'm with him, it causes trouble, when I leave him, it causes trouble. The only difference is that I'm there to see the effects when I'm there, but when I'm not I can't control or prevent other things from happening. I can't just go back to him, I don't deserve to be forgiven or taken back, but I have to find a way of stopping these things from happening, would it really be that bad if I would secretly help him? Ok... So it'd be painul for me to see him, but I totally deserve to feel all that pain, and plus it'd help him, so it'd definitely be worth it.
Just think, he done all of that stuff because of me, it's only right to fix it, if it was caused be me...
How could I do this to him? How could I do this to the person I loved the most? Tears flooded down my face as I realised how much of a monster I am, I hate myself for being such a heartless bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look sorry I haven't updated in a while but you gotta understand im coming to the end of college and im full with exams

i just finished a 3 day art exam