Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Vunerable

When I got up the next morning I got my breakfast and a few cups full of blood because I didn't want to chance anything, once I was dressed, I promised my parents that I'd come visit soon and gave them both big hugs before I left.
I tried to remember my way back to the human world from my parents house, taking my chances at different turns in the road, I must admit, I had got lost a few times and had to turn back but I eventually got to a familiar part of the human world and cautiously crept through the woods around the school, seeing if I could sense anyone around, Nope, nothing.

I climbed up a large oak tree beside the window which was originally Logans dorm, which I had shared. I peered through the window and saw Blake sat on the sofa, nothing had changed, every single piece of furniture were in the same place, I don't know what I expected though, the guys were way too lazy to actually want to move the furniture around.
The door swung open abruptly and in stormed... Oh my syn! My whole life froze, he entered the room, it's the first time I've seen him in over a year and he still dazzles me.
He never sat down though, I expected him to throw himself onto the sofa and watch television or something, but he walked straight towards the far corner of the room to where the phone was.

"Hey man, you ok?" Blake asked, his eyes following Logan as he crossed the room.

Logan ignored Blakes question and came out with his own, "Have you checked the phone? Are there any messages?" He sounded hopeful.

Blake stood up and walked towards him and placed his hand on Logan's shoulder.
"She's not going to call dude, you should just move on." Blake replied softly.

Logan spun around within a blink of an eye, pushing Blake up against the wall. The first thing that was brought to my attention was his eyes, they were black, they were so dark, I didn't know what was hidden in the depth of the darkness, and frankly I was too scared to find out.
"She is coming back! I will not move on, never ever tell me to forget about her! Do you hear me?!" Logan spat viciously.

"Chill out Logan."

"I said did you hear me!" Growled Logan.

"Yes," Blake sighed.

Loganreleased him and Blake smoothed his crumpled shirt back into place.
Woah major temper tantrum or what!

Logan stomped into his bedroom, I moved over the branch a little trying to see into the bedroom. He sat down on the bed, while grabbing a photo frame, he sat looking at it for a while and ran his hand through his messy hair.

The photograph was of Logan and I at the beach, he was sat behind me with his arms wrapped around me and I was leaning back into him, we looked so happy...God, how I wanted to go and comfort him, I hated seeing him so vunerable.

I gasped slightly as my feelings were replaced with hurt, sadness and confusion and the sudden feeling of wanting to shout, "Why? Why'd you leave me?" Then break down and cry, then it suddenly came to me, these weren't my feelings, these were Logans.
He stood up and and walked towards the window. Oh syn he's seen me. I silently wished he hadn't seen me, but he kept walking towards me... no no no no NOOOOO!

I was stuck in my place, frozen, I couldn't move, speak or even try to use my powers. My body didn't want to respond at all. Logan stopped a few steps before the window, I was almost about to have a panic attack, when he stopped and turned to a set of drawers. He pulled out a plush toy of mine and held it to his face, which looked like he was taking in my scent.

Logan sprawled out on the bed, bringing the cuddly toy close to him and hugged it to his chest, like a small child would do with its favourite teddy when he was scared and would never let go.

All of a sudden I felt like I was home, that part of the hole in my heart was filled, Logan must've held it to give him the sense that I was there with him, that he was cuddling me.

How could I have made him so weak? I thought he was unbreakable, he reminded me of a poor defenseless, scared human child who had lost his mum and was terrified of being alone in the big world, and I had done this to him.

The urge to go stroke his hair whilst he was sleeping was strong and I had to fight extra hard to stop myself, it was so quiet, so peaceful, nothing looked wrong until he said my name in his sleep, his serene expression turned into a horror as the nightmares began, they were so strong that even I could see them.

He was in a large white room and I was there with him, I told him that I was leaving and he was begging me to stay, then it abruptly swapped to Logan chasing me through the forest and I gradually faded away into the darkness until I was entirely out of site and he was all alone in the forest, trapped with no way out and he cried out, "Scarlett, don't leave me! Please, I love you."

Weeks passed and the nightmares persisted, Logan was getting into more and more trouble by the week, I have controlled him a lot, but if I try control his actions too much, he will begin to get suspicious and try seek out who is controlling him, which I cannot risk.
Ok, so I'll explain a little at what he's being doing, he gets kind of scary over silly little things, the other day, someone mentioned me in a conversation, like just you know the usual gossip and asking where I was and whatnot when Logan went apeshit, pardon my french... I don't even know why he went so mad, he started shouting and throwing chairs.
Logan wont look at other girls, its like he thinks he's betraying me, like he's cheating on me or whatever by looking at other girls. I can't believe he's trying to stay faithful to me even when we're not going out anymore.

Caylen, Blake, Mackenzie, Frankie, Cade and Zach are all getting very worried about him, so they invited Shawn around to come and cheer him up, but when he arrived, Logan left because it brought back too many memories.
Whilst Logan was out walking for the millionth time, Shawn was wondering round the dorm and came accross the note I had left for Logan, Shawn didn't expect Logan to walk in whilst he was reading it, well let's just say that Logan wasn't too happy when he saw the note in Shawns hand.

Shawn looked up terrified, "Logan, I erm... look I..."

"Get out." Logan said through his teeth

"Look, I'm so-"

"Get.Out!" Logan's roar shook the room and caused me to flinch, as well as Shawn.
Shawn dropped the note and ran out of the room, Logan screamed in frustration and ran towards the forest to take his stress out on something.

This not was causing too much trouble, I've gotta get rid of it.. But not now, not with the chance that he could come back at any point. I can't take that risk.

I came to his dorm each night to test how much of a deep sleep he was in, most nights he was restless, tossing and turning, tonight I came back to his dorm to find him in a deep sleep, so I quietly climbed through the window and sat close to the bed and watched him sleep, feeling calm as I took in his serene features, he wasn't having any nightmares tonight which I was happy about, I hated to see him suffer every night. I waited till the sun started to rise the next morning and left to go see my parents, they were happy to see me when I knocked on the door, William couldn't stay to chat, he said he would speak to me later because he had some work to do in the forest.

Elizabeth didn't seem bothered by this and she ushered me into the house, leading me to my room. She stood behind me whilst I was sat at my makeup desk, she silently listened to me talking about what is going on with Logan whilst she gently brushed my hair, it was really relaxing.
After she had finished brushing through my hair she painted my toenails and fingernails a dark red. William came home not long before I had to leave, he told me about how he had to keep the forest in good condition and had to cut down diseased trees before they became a hazard. I then promised again that I would visit soon and gave them both a quick kiss on the cheek and hug before I left.

Tonight I decided that I would creep into Logan's room to try find and get rid of the note.
When I knew for certain that Logan was in a deep sleep, I snuck into his room and began to route through his stuff. Pictures, books,pens, rubbish, and to my delight (note the sarcasm) he had a huge collection of scrap paper, this is going to take a while to rummage through... sigh.

Logan began to stir in his sleep, it was silent for a moment until, "Scarlett? Is that you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER
XD
TWO UPLOADS YAY!
You know you love me, comment please :)
It's almost the end :'(