Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

You're not leaving me again

I placed the flowers down at the grave which I had been sorting and got on my feet, Logan was stood staring at me, his eyes glistened with joy and a small smile was placed on his face.

No! Oh shit why was I so careless, why did I let my guard down! This is what I get for showing my emotions, this is my punishment? Which at the same time will end up punishing others! Life is so fucking unfair!

I sped off whilst he stood there in shock, I couldn't let him get hurt again, I can't!
"No," I heard him whisper, then he said determindly, "No, not again, you aren't doing this to me again Scarlett."

I really wished that he would have just left me to run off, but no, he chased after me. I tried to stop him with my ability to control his body but he was too determind that I barely had an effect on him. I ran as fast as my legs would take me, but he was hot on my trail, as well as being unbelievably strong he was incredibly fast.

There was a wide river just a little ahead of me and I began to leap into the air so I could get to the other side when a hand latched onto my arm and spun me around.

"You're not leaving me again Scarlett."

I struggled against his grip, trying once again to control him, but no luck.
"Stop! Please! I'm doing this for you Logan," I exclaimed, "Let me go."

"No, I will never let you go. How could you do this to me? You're tearing me apart."

"Me leaving is for the good of everyone! Did you not see what I was like? My best friend died whilst I was out getting revenge, I'm a monster." I said pointing towards the graveyard.

Logan's hands moved to my face and said, "You're not a monster, you were so upset about her death, anyone would have done that in your position. You have to stay, I love you."

"I can't Logan, I just can't." I tried to pry his hands off of my face, thinking of something to say that would make him give in, and then it came to me, "I..I don't love you."

He dropped his hands off of my face and I took that as a chance to leave, I hated lying to him, it took all of my strength to actually say that, and it hurt so much.
Just as I went to walk away, the words he said left me speechless and lingered in my mind.

"I was going to ask you to marry me."

I stopped dead in my tracks and a gasp slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it. "I now what you said isn't true, otherwise you wouldn't have been here watching over me."

I was going to ask you to marry me.
I was going to ask you to marry me.
I was going to ask you to marry me.
I was going to ask you to marry me.


His words rang in my ears and I dropped to my knees, that was it, the wall I had built up, to stop my tears from falling just broke, tears cascaded down my face, "I can't do this anymore."

"Then don't."

"Logan, you deserve better."

"No, I've never felt this strong for anyone, you're not the monster, If anyones a monster it's me, you know how much of a bad person I was before you, you know how bad I have been recently if anything, you deserve better."

I shook my head, "That's not true."

Logan crouched down infront of me, "Please can you just come back to me? I can't go on without you anymore." He pulled my hood down and pushed my hair back out of my face. "You know how much I haven't been able to cope, I knew I could feel someones prescence I just thought it was wishful thinking, but it really was you wasn't it, please I promise I'll stay out of trouble if you stay, we can even move out of the school, just please stay."

I sigh, what should I do? I know I won't be able to change his mind, but is it really possible for me to stay out of trouble? I guess it's worth a shot, it's not like I've got any other choice.
"I'll stay," I said, Logan looked overjoyed and was about to grab me in for a hug or something that looked like that, but then I added, "But if there is any trouble caused my me, then I'm going to have to leave."

"You won't, we'll keep each other out of trouble," he stood up and picked me up, placing me on my feet. "Come on, everyone's out tonight, they won't be back till late, wanna go back to my dorm?"

"Uhhh..." I rubbed the back of my head, "Sure, I guess." He started walking and I followed by his side leaving some space between us, but Logan seemed to want it different when he grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me closer.

"Its so nice being able to feel you here with me."

We walked silently towards the school, but when we reached it we decided that it was best that we went through the window instead of walking through the school because we knew that we'd bump into people from the school which would attract a lot of unwanted attention, plus I wasn't at all ready to face them.

I climbed up the tree that I was so familiar with, it'd been my perch every night when watching over Logan, he attempted to try help me up the tree by going up first then leaning down for me, but I proved how I didn't need help and climbed up speedily.

Logan hopped through his open window and I followed straight after him, which he decided to help me with by grabbing my hand and directed me towards the sofa, he sat down signalling for me to sit beside him, which I did, I removed my shoes and sat indian style facing Logan.

"Why were you in the Graveyard? I thought you'd went out with the others." I asked.

"I felt really guilty that I hadn't visited her grave in over 6 months, so I slipped out of view at the club and go visit her," he said rubbing his thumb along my hand.

I nodded silently, I understood what he meant, I felt dreadful that I hadn't been to her grave until today, which I really should've considering she was my best friend.

Logan standing up confused me seeing as we had just sat down, he tugged onto my hand, I stood up and asked, "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere more comfortable." He said dragging me towards his room and he let go of my hand, pulling his t-shirt over his head and removing his jeans and shoes, he then pulled the comforter back on his bed and climbed inand held the comforter back on the empty side of the bed hinting, "Oh and if you're not comfortable wearing that you can wear one of my tshirts."

"Er, no I'm ok right now thanks," I then climbed in next to him, but with my back against his chest so we were spooning, he then wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close, sighing.

"I missed you so much," He whispered in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ^.^
Almost doneeeeeeeeeeee, hopefully.
I'm most likely going to have frequent updates like I have been these past few updates considering I only have one more exam left.