Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Who Gave Zach Alcohol?

"I missed you too." I sighed.

His hand softly caressed my stomach, whilst his lips were placing small kisses on the back of my neck.
I decided that I needed to break the silence, not that it was uncomfortable or anything, it's just that I felt like I had to give him an update and also I didn't know what else to do. "I went to see my parents,"

"His hands paused on my stomach and then let out a surprised, "Really?"

"Yep."

"What were they like?" He asked whilst he started stroking my stomach again.
"They were really nice, they were actually really friendly. I was there a few nights ago and we watched a film and cuddled up on the sofa, it was really nice, knowing that I have a family that's there for me."

"I'm so proud of you," He said kissing the back of my neck, "So what're their names?"

"Elizabeth and William, they're such an adorable couple, it must take some effort to keep the relationship so good like that for so long."

"Hmm we'll have to ask what their secret is, that could be us."

He placed his head in the crook of my head from behind and took a deep breath in, I forgot how much he effected me. i couldn't think, I tossed over to face him, causing him to pull his head back from out of the way.

"Do you really think that could be us? I mean we haven't had the best relationship history have we?"

"No, we haven't," He replied running his fingers through my hair, "but just think that we're over that part now, we've experienced it and learnt our lesson and we know what not to do in the future, if anything it will make us stronger." He leaned in and placed a kiss on my collarbone and the base of my neck, and trailed the tip of his nose up my neck until we were face to face, I slowly leaned in making sure he was ok with me doing this and kissed his soft lips, as I pulled away, he placed his finger beneath my chin softly, gazing as my lips as he leaned in slowly to kiss me again, it was a simple, loving and a gentle kiss, which made it even better than any kiss we'd ever had before.

"I love you." He said leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you too," I said draping my arms around his shoulders.

He rolled onto his back, pulling me down with him, so I was now lying on his chest and he had his arms wrapped around me, we were back to our comfortable silence, his fingers traced small circles in my back causing me to start to dose off.

It was the most peaceful sleep I have had in a long time, knowing that I'm back with Logan, and lying in his arms, knowing that he still wants me around even after the terrible things that have happened, this has got to be a dream, but if it is, please don't wake me.
Just as I'd thought this, I was dragged out of my peaceful sleep by a loud sound that sounds like a door slamming open then a, "Dude where were you-" Then it paused for a moment before saying, "Scarlett? is that you?"

I opened my eyes to see Cade staring at me in complete shock, Logan sat up sleeply, causing Scarlett to sit up too.
"Scarlett?! Where?" Zach said shoving Cade out of the door way making him fall the floor, whilst Zach looked around frantically, when his eyes landed on me he exclaimed, "Scarlett!" Like an excited little kid and he ran over to her and jumped on the bed holding her in a tight hug.

The force of the jump knocked Logan off a bed which caused him to grunt and mutter a long string of profanities, Cade rushed over not long after Zach to join in with the hugs.

"You're Back!!!!" Zach bounced on the bed whilst dragging me so I was stood up aswell making me join in.

"Who gave Zach alcohol?" I laughed.

"No-one, he just helped himself to sweets from the left overs of a kiddies party, he's been eating them since 8 o'clock, and now it's 2am so yeah, he even fought some 7 year old for them." Cade replied.

"No I never." Zach whined.

Cade's Point of View

*Flashback to earlier that night*

Zach spotted a bag of fizzy jellies sat on a table across the room in the kiddies section, they were Zachs favourite and could not resist their tasty fizziness, so he broke into a run to get them before anyone else, sadly so did little 7 year old Tim.

Just as Tim reached for them, Zach snatched them up grinning at Tim and pulling tongues, which was blue from all the candy he had ate.

"Ner ner ne ner nerrrrrrr." He teased.

Tim stomped on Zachys foot, which caused him to drop them, "Why you little... Give me them nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!". Zachy howled.

"No! They're mine!"

"Give.Me.Them.NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NO!"

They both tugged at the packet, which was moments away from ripping which would make the lovely fiziness spill across the floor, Zachy really didn't want that to happen, "LOOK! Your Mummy is leaving! She's leaving without you quick!"

The kid dropped the sweets and went running over to his mum screaming for her to wait, Zach snickered and was just about to walk back over to me until something caught his eye.

"SANTAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Zack screamed and ran over to him, sitting on his lap, telling him that he wanted a Unicorn for Christmas. Although 'Santa' was infact one of the child's grandfathers, who had a long white beard and wearing a red tracksuit.. Awkward....

*End of flashback*
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's only short, I will be updating again soon, I promise... I'm just going through a rough spot right now with my depression, and having lots of tests an shit on my heart & kidneys etc, but I'm going to see a doctor who can hopefully give me some anti-depressants or some shit like that to help me get back on track. Thanks for reading and sorry again