Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

The End

Scarlett's Point of View

I lef the room to go make the two supposedly 18-19 year olds some pancakes, they both sat there bouncing in their seats.
"Right now what pancakes do you want?"

"Strawberries and cream!"

"Chocolate!"

I nodded and started to find all the ingredients and mixing them together, my mind wandered to Logan, how he treated things as if the past year didn't happen, I know I should be happy about that but I don't feel like I deserve that, I didn't think I deserved his forgiveness.

Once I'd finished mixing the ingredients together i tipped part of the mixture in a hot pan, flipped it in the air a few times whilst waiting for it to be thoroughly cooked and heated the oven, i placed the pancake on a plate and put it in the oven to keep it warm whilst I carried on making pancakes. I didn't want them to think I was picking a favourite by giving the other their pancake first.
When I'd finished cooking the last of the pancakes, I left them all in the oven whilst I got the fillings out.

"Thanks for the help you two." I rolled my eyes as I placed a bowl of fresh strawberries in the centre of the table and got out whipped cream, then reached inside of the cupboard to find the jar of nutella, and chocolate syrup. Next I placed out table mats out infront of them both and two on the opposite side of the table for Logan and myself, then plates and napkins.

"You're very welcome Scarlett, now where's our food we're starving!" Zachy said.
I rolled my eyes at Zachy and turned off the oven and reached in to grab the hot plate of pancakes and placed it in the centre of the table with the fillings.

Just as my hands left the plate two firm ones were placed on my hips pulling me down onto their lap and nuzzled their face into the crook of my neck from behind, taking in my scent.
It couldn't have been Cade or Zach because I was currently witnessing them devour the many pancakes that they had placed on their plates, so that only leaves one person, Logan, he must've slipped into my place whilst I was putting out the pancakes.

"If I'm dreaming, please don't pinch me," Logan murmered in my neck whilst Cade and Zach nodded their heads in agreement, mumbling a bunch of words which I couldn't make any sense of due to their full mouths.

"You're not dreaming, I'm here and I'm not planning on going anywhere soon unless you want me to. Now what filling do you want on your pancake?" I asked Logan. "Oi you two leave some for us!" I stared at the two boys pigging out.

"None, I'm not really hungry, thanks anyway." Logan replied leaving his face in my neck, "let's do something today yeah?"

"Not until you've had something to eat." I said sternly.

"You're mean," I could feel him pout.

"I told you I'm not planning on going anywhere soon, so we have all day, there's enough time tohave breakfast."

"Fine, I'll go make myself one,"

"No it's ok I've made enough- ZACHARIAH. CADE. I TOLD YOU TWO TO SAVE US SOME!" I exclaimed.
They both sank down in their seats looking guilty, "We're sorry they were just so tasty," Zach whined.

"Yeah sorry, you're just such a good cook!" Cade added.

I sighed and stood up, "Here I'll make some more."

"I'ts fine I'll do it."

"No it's not ok, I'm supposed to be earning your forgiveness, which means you're not doing anything you don't have to do."

I quickly prepared another mixture and repeated the whole process of making pancakes that I had done before, whilst the pancakes were in the oven to keep them warm, I asked Logan what kind of filling he wanted.

"Golden Syrup please." He smiled gratefully at me, I smiled back at him and got the syrup out and a spoon, then got out the plate of pancakes and placed them on the table, Logan kissed my cheek then took a couple of Pancakes from the plate.

"Knock Knock," Blake said strolling in with Mackenzie at his side, they looked shocked.

"Zach wasnt lying! It's actually you!" They exclaimed happily before they both engulfed me in a very tight hug."We missed you."

"I missed you all too." I said getting more plates for Mackenzie and Blake, then dished myself out some pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream, it tasted like heaven.

Once everyone had finished eating breakfast, we decided that we'd go visit the girls at wherever they were staying, I was really nervous, what if they were angry at me? What if they blame me?
My questions were answered as the door to their rooms swung open and Caylen and Frankie broke down in tears of happiness and grabbed my arms and pulled me into a tight hug mumbling how much they'd missed me.
We spent the rest o the day talking and just spending time together, Logan was by my side every second of the day which I didn't mind, this is the way I always want it to be, the only person that is missing is Misty and god, don't I wish there was someway I could bring her back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I had decided that I'd go to my lessons, I'd missed lost and there's no point in missing out on more for no reason and as expected everyones eyes were fixed on me, even the teachers, they stood staring in utter shock. The morning lessons seemed to go in a blur, nothing eventful really happening, all the stares just seemed to blend in with the rest of my day, however it just got annoying.
When it got to dinner time I walked over to the table where Logan, Blake, Mackenzie, Caylen, Cade and Zach was sitting, I slid in between Logan and Mackenzie, Logan carried on with his conversation with Blake who was sat across the table from us and wrapped his arm around my shoulder until he had finished his conversation, then he placed a kiss on my forehead with a smile which reached his eyes.
Frankie wasn't allowed back to the boarding school until the staff thought that Logan was safe enough to be around,the gang was kinda incomplete without her and Misty but I guess we'd have to cope with that.
I was pulled from my thoughts when a some guy I'd never seen before walked up towards our table and smiled back at our table, everyone smiled back at him apart from Logan who was just watching me.

"Hey guys," the boy said.

"Hey Andy, Grab a seat," Blake replied.

This Andy must be new because I've never seen him before in all the years I've been here.

"Scarlett, this is Andy. Andy this is Scarlett." Caylen introduced us as Andy sat in a seat on the opposite side of the table.

"THE Scarlett?!" Andy said shocked.

Logan chuckled, "Yes the one and only Scarlett."

"WOAH HE LAUGHED?!" Andy spat out shocked.

"Shut up," Logan rolled his eyes and leaned over the table and punched his shoulder playfully.

Andy held his hand out across the table for a handshake and I accepted, "It's a pleasure to meet you, I've heard so many stories." He genuinely smiled towards me, as I let go of his hand, Logan reached for mine to hold them whilst we sat at the table.

A feeling of warmth erupted through my body. This is where I belong, these are the people I belong with.
I leaned over and kissed Logan's cheek and smiled warmly at him.

************************************************************************
3 Years Later

I walked through the warm night hand in hand with Logan, my diamond ring glistening in the moonlight, it's been a year and a half since he proposed to me and since we married, we'd come to realise that we couldn't live without each other and that we wanted to spend forever together so we decided to make it official. What we didn't count on was that I'd get pregnant once again during the Honey moon.
I gazed down at the gorgeous baby girl sat in my arms, she made our life complete. Mine and Logan's parents were ecstatic to be Grandparents and fussed over me so much over the months of my pregnancy, they gave me the best medical care that was possible considering that vampires have never really needed any medical care, only on the rare occassions such as vampires getting pregnant. They'd even gone to the extent of buying us a house for ourselves in the vampire world, quite near to the border to the human world, which was also close to my parents house.

A light squeeze of my hand brought my attention back to the present, Logan was smiling down towards me as we arrived to the familiar opening which I had become so accustomed to over the past few years. I walked the path I had always walked until we reached the place we were looking for.
I crouched down infront of Misty's gravestone which was decorated with fresh white lillies with our beautiful child, Logan crouched down besides me and kissed my cheek.

"Misty I would like you to meet Misty Rose Diabolus." I smiled towards Misty's gravestone, "Misty Rose, this is your auntie Misty, she was the most amazing friend you could ever ask for."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The End ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for being such dedicated readers and I apologise for the dreadful quality of my story and the amount of time it took me to update

There will be no sequel to Oh Please! Why Don't you just BITE ME!!! I'm waiting!!! unless I somehow come up with something else but I think that this has gone on for long enough

Thank you again

Jen.

P.S I'm currently writing a new story and if anyone is interested in being an editor please message me! & I will be uploading a preview of the new story so keep your eyes peeled :P