Status: completed.

I Completely Forgot About The Thunderstorm.

One-shot.

Every day, every second, I fell more and more for him, and harder, and faster, and more... everything. It was just inevitable, I couldn't help it. I wanted so badly to just touch him, hold him, caress him, cherish him, love him, and be loved by him... but you never have what you want in life... sadly, I'm the perfect example. Boy crushes suck.

Anyways, a friend of mine invited me to one of his parties and of course I accepted, besides I got nothing else to do. So I got ready and headed to his house, the whole way listening to some good music, as always. I was listening to one of my favorite songs when I saw him, entering my friend's house. I was going to have to face him probably, well, I couldn’t help it.

I kept going my way and was greeted by my friend, we talked and I saw some of my other friends there, so I went with them to talk for a bit. We sat in a couch, occupying half of it, while in the other half there was another group of people, so it left a little space beside me. My friends and I were talking when I felt the couch stir and I turned my head to see who was now sitting next to me, to see that my perfectly beautiful crush was there, right by my side. My breath hitched in my throat and everything seemed to slow down as he turned his head towards me and smiled his precious warm signature smile at me and I smiled back as he turned his head back to his group of friends. I was stunned, I always was when he smiled and looked at me. I turned toward my friends and they were still talking, oblivious to what had just happened to me. In fact, none of them knew about my crush.

I just decided not to tell them because I didn't give it really importance. Now I gave it more importance, so I decided it should be time to tell them. So I told them, some were like, I knew it, and others were a bit shocked but somehow suspected it.

We were talking and I went to grab a drink for me and one for my best friends, when I saw my friend that was throwing the party. I talked to him a few minutes when my crush came towards us, and my friend was smirking at me, and telling me to wait, that it wouldn't be awkward at all. So I stayed, and then my crush arrived. They talked for a minute or so, and when my crush noticed that I wasn't talking he asked me what was wrong, so I said nothing, but he didn't give up, and kept asking. My friend had already left me and my crush alone.

After a few awkward seconds I loosened a bit and wasn't as tense as I had been before, so I started answering his questions with more than a shrug or a nod, and saying coherent responses.

We talked for minutes. We talked for an hour, we laughed for an hour, I was at bliss for an hour. I was happy that we could talk for so long without fainting, or melting, or attacking him right there.

We were still talking when one of his friends came and told him if he wanted to go with them. They were going to a pub and he was invited. It was surely fun, but he said no. He said he wanted to stay a bit more. He left his friends, to stay more with me. At that moment I felt like the luckiest girl on earth. I think I was.

We were still talking, he was such an interesting person, we had similar likes in music, but not in clothes or in general sense. He offered me a drink twice, I refused both, I thought it was rude to accept. I told him that and he laughed and said it was fine, that if I didn't want a drink at that moment, I didn't have to accept it, I thought he was a real gentleman.

I spotted my friends coming towards me and I already knew what they were going to do... They approached us, all grinning like idiots, and while they were telling me they were leaving us "alone", and elbowing me, I was getting frustrated and embarrassed and my crush was laughing and smiling at me.

Finally my friends left us "alone" and we continued our conversation. The party came to an end, and the owner, my friend, told everyone that the party was over, he thanked us for have come, and kicked us out of the house.

My crush and I wandered the city and went to a park and we sat in a bench, and kept talking, joking and laughing.

At some point I glanced at my watch and saw that it was surely late, and that I should head home, but I didn't want to leave him, and tonight; it was too perfect. So I was having a little argument with myself inside, when he saw my tense face and asked that if I had to go back home, he'd walk me willingly. I was shocked, he was too good to be true. But I knew where he lived and he lived nearer than me, so I told him to just go back to his house and I'd walk by myself, I told him that I was able, though I was scared, because it was late at night, and the streets are dangerous. He told me that he wasn't going to let me walk alone at this point of the night, and that he would walk me, even if I wanted or not. I smiled at this but stubbornly said no. So he just grabbed my hand and dragged me towards my house. I was shocked but I liked how my hand fit in his. Eventually I gave in and walked by his side, heading to my house.

The whole walk was more silent than our conversation at the party, but it wasn't awkward at all, it was a good silence. We sure talked but just a few words, and sentences that put together, wasn't longer than this story I'm telling you.

We were near my house and I was afraid. Scared of today ending and never have a talk with him like I'd had earlier. We reached my front door and I was tensing more than ever. He must had notice it because what he did helped me relaxing.

He put his arms around my torso, slowly, but confidently. I didn't move at first, but after a few seconds I brought my hands and put them in his chest, feeling it rise up and back down with every breath he took. I insecurely rested my head down to his chest, feeling his heartbeat through his hoodie and his arms tighten around me, making me feel safer than ever.

I wanted to never let go, but it had to have an end and soon it arrived and we pulled away from each other. He smiled at me and told me that we'd talk the next day, and I was already looking forward to it and already missing him.

As I was opening the door, I saw that it was fully closed, so no one was home. It took me less than a second to turn around and yell his name, asking him if he wanted to come in and stay a bit. He turned around, a bit startled and smiled as he heard my offer. He agreed happily and came back to me. I smiled and let him in my house.

I remembered that my room was a mess, so I told him to sit on the couch, and that I would be right back.

I skipped to my room and cleaned it as quickly as my legs allowed me, I wanted to just go back to the living room and be with him.

I finished and smiled at my awesome job. Recomposing myself I went back down to find my crush looking at my childhood pictures. I was really young in them, and it made me feel embarrassed so I quickly made my way towards him and tried to made up an excuse, but he just said that it was ok, and that I looked cute in them. My cheeks were burning and I felt them become a crimson shade color. He was just smiling at me. Did he know what he was doing to me? His simple look made me melt completely. We sit for a bit and talked a bit more, until it was time to go.

I didn't want him to leave. I wanted to ask him to stay over and sleep here. But, was it too much? I was wondering and thinking hard, maybe making a lot of faces, because he just stared at me, until he finally spoke and told me that it was ok if he stayed there, he just had to call his mother. What a sweetheart.

So I went to my dad's room to look for something for him, that he could use as a pajama, while he was calling his mother.

I found a baggy shirt, of the football club my dad was member of, and some sweat pants. The shirt was a navy blue and deep red, and the sweat pants were navy blue.

I heard a thunder and worried instantly, thunderstorms scared me like hell. But not lightings, I can’t stand the sound of thunders, they scare me.

I went to the guest’s room to give him my dad’s clothes, jumping at every noise I heard. I gave him the shirt and the sweats and wished him goodnight, smiling weakly. He put the clothes in the bed, wished me goodnight and kissed me on the cheek, sweetly, softly, smooth, and letting his lips linger in my skin. If that was the effect he had on me by just kissing my cheek, I was scared to feel more than just that.

I turned slowly and went to my room, that was next to his. I grabbed my pajamas and put them on, thinking of the boy that was in the room nearby. I plugged my iPod to my speakers and pressed play to my favorite play list and my favorite song that time. The music of Black Veil Brides evolved my room and brought an eerie atmosphere. I liked it. But the thunders kept lurking and frightening me. It was December, and it was freezing as much as I was. Even with a winter pajama it was freezing.

As the thunderstorm kept increasing its power, and strength, my fear increased as well. There was a thunder so loud that it made me almost fall out off bed. I couldn’t take it, I went downstairs and watched some T.V. But the power went out and I freaked out and ran back upstairs, falling down the last step.

I heard footsteps coming closer until I saw a pair of feet before me. I looked up and automatically blushed at my clumsiness. I stood up and straightened my pajamas top, blushing as I did so. He said that if I was scared I could sleep with him. I didn’t know whether if sleep with him or not. I was scared but wouldn’t it be uncomfortable to sleep with him? I decided to try to sleep with him, it was an opportunity I didn’t want to lose.

So I followed him to his room and sat down on the bed. He wasn’t facing me, so I seized it to took a deep breath softly, and slipped into the bed next to him.

I didn’t remember this bed was this small! We were closer than I needed us to be. I could hear his breathing. It was smooth but fast. I think he wasn’t sleeping yet. I called him by his nickname accidentally, I mean, I didn’t mean to call him the same way his friends did. He turned shocked and kinda joking and chuckling said why was I calling him like that. Our faces were too close, and I was blushing but it was a good thing that he couldn’t see me through the darkness. I apologized and said that it slipped, and he laughed a bit, and said that it was cool, that I could call him that. Then he asked why I had called him, and I said that I just wanted to know if he was sleeping or not. He agreed somehow a bit disappointed and that confused me.

He turned around and was facing me, since I was lying on my side and he was laying on his back. I said that I had feared thunderstorms since I was young, and that I couldn’t remember why I hated them. We kept talking for a bit, until I glanced at the clock and saw that it was already one a.m.

I told him that we should go to sleep, and he tensed, me not knowing exactly why. Then he told me to wait, that he had to tell me something. It was my turn to tense up now. He sat up and took a deep breath. That worried me.

I sat up as well, next to him, and asked if he was ok. He said that he was, and I believed him. After a minute of tense silence he spoke up.

He started telling me how he felt when he first saw me, and I suspected where this conversation was going, really wanting my suspects to be correct. He told me how beautiful I looked all the days at school. He told me how beautiful I looked in his eyes. He told me that when he told his best friend that he liked me, his best friend laughed at him. He told me how he didn’t care what his best friend thought.

He told me how happy and nervous he was telling me such things. And finally, he told me how he felt about me. He told me how he liked me, how badly he wanted to be with me, how badly he wanted to touch me, hold me, cherish me, love me, and be loved by me, and he added that unfortunately, in life, you never had what you wanted.

We went silent and for a few speechless seconds for my part. I said, that sometimes, there were things you could have, because they wanted you as much as you wanted them.

He turned his head slowly towards me, looking me right straight at my eyes, a bit confused. I smiled sweetly and then his face softened and showed relief, and happiness.

The moonlight hit his face perfectly and he looked even more beautiful than he was, if that was possible. He leaned closer to me, and my heartbeat increased and fastened so much I thought it would jump off my chest.

He kept coming closer until our noses were touching. By then, I had my eyes closed, waiting impatiently for his lips to touch mine. The simple touch of his nose with mine, made me like his touch, and I wanted him to touch me even more. It took all in me not to jump at him right then and there. He also had his eyes closed, and I could feel his breath in my mouth.

Finally his lips found mine, and mine found his. His lips lingered in mine, and I felt his hand go up and grab my face, cupping my cheek and caressing it with his thumb. Then I felt his lips start to move. And mine responded by moving as well, catching up a rhythm. He brought both his hands to my face, and mine found their way to his neck. One of his hands moved to my side, caressing it slowly. He slowly, made me fall back down onto the bed, hovering over me. He moved his lips to my neck, sucking and nibbling lightly. I was enjoying every second of it. My hands were still in his neck, while his were caressing my sides up and back down, giving me goose bumps.

I had him, and my wish came true. We were dating now and we were making out in my guest’s room.

And I completely forgot about the thunderstorm, feeling safe with him.