Status: finished

You Make Me Want To Scream

Taking Charge

I woke up to see Zacky pulling on some jeans and a Misfits shirt. He could tell I didn’t want him to let go. “two hours” he reassured me that I would have him back soon. “then I’m all yours” he smiled walking closer and sitting on the bed. “so that means I can do anything I want with you?” I ran my hand up and around the back of his neck and into his hair clutching it provocatively. “anything” I pulled my hand back as he grabbed and kissed the back of it. The front door slammed and I was once again alone.

I did my job online now so sitting at the computer was all I did besides clean all day. I gave therapy through video chat. It was two o’clock as a car pulled up in front of the house. I peered out the window to see that it was matt dropping off Zacky. He walked in and shared a relatively large hug with me before plopping on the couch. “Hard day at work?” I snickered cleaning a glass and putting it in the cabinet. “super hard” he laughed. The conversation hadn’t even started and his phone went of playing that damn song again. I had to do something, I was not about to let that phone rule his life.

As he said goodbye and hung up I strutted over and grabbed the phone throwing it onto the love seat. Zacky’s eyes went wide as I ripped the band holding my hair up out, tossing it to the side. He sunk into the couch as I pulled up the shorts I was wearing, straddling his legs between my thighs. Then suddenly I grasped a piece of his collar in each hand shaking him back and forth. “Zachary Baker!” I nearly screamed. “You-you make me want to scream. His phone was ringing playing the song again. He appeared to have fear in his eyes. I leaned back sitting in his lap our faces inches apart. I leaned in slowly pressing my breasts against his chest and my lips to his ear. “But you know what?” I whispered slowly and seductively. I pulled back and locked our eyes in a solid stare. “I still and will always love you” then without warning I pressed my lips to his hard and fast we started moving rhythmically. I think that set him right. We were so into it that neither of us noticed the chorus of “oh sick!” and “get a rooms” in the background. We both looked up to see the guys watching us in disgust and awe. I reluctantly pulled myself off of Zacky helping him off the couch.

The guys started getting drunk as the night came to a close. I sat at the bar watching Matt and Brian get hammered to a point of no return as Jimmy and Johnny cheered them on. I suddenly felt a hand creep up and around my thigh. I turned into Zacky’s arms as we continued to watch the guys. “You know..” I turned around to listen to him. “I think there’s a better party upstairs” he smiled as I kept him to his previous promise. We made it up the stairs without being noticed.

As the door shut behind me I turned to see something I dreamed about and also in a way feared. Zacky was down on one knee holding a gorgeous silver ring. I could feel my eyes welling up. “there’s not just one thing I love about you…” he started off standing and slipping on the ring. He took my hands in his and continued. “it’s everything, from the way you giggle too how you take charge when I fuck up". “It’s everything” our eyes and fingers were interlocked and soon our lips were. "Ive wanted to do this since the day i met you Roxanne Tennor". We melted into eachother, he knew he didn’t have to ask for the answer, because there could never be any other one but yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay, the proposal.hope you all liked it