Dream

Chapter One

They met in Picadilly as usual, it had been a while since Bobby & Matt saw each other so naturally they embrace in a long tight hug happy to see the other after so long. For some reason today Bobby has a big bag with her but it’s paid no attention as usual they go for a walk around town catching up on old times eventually they arrive at the gas works sitting on the steps. They talk some more until Bobby claims she has something to show Matt, she pulls something out of her pocket and sprays him in the face with it rendering him unconscious allowing Bobby to go to work on him.

First thing Bobby has to do is a body wax which doesn’t take her too long to save time she waxes parts of his face such as eyebrows creating a more feminine look, next she slid him in French underwear and a padded bra along with fake breasts giving them a feel to make sure they felt real she goes back to her bag pulling out a smaller bag riddled with make-up wasting no time she puts on lip gloss, eye liner foundation etc. She packs away the make-up and next pulls out her prom dress which she manages to slip onto him creating the female look, she makes sure it’s on right before pulling something else out of the bag, a dark haired curly wig which is helped to stay on with various hair clips, some necklaces and bracelets come next and she has successfully turned he into a she.

Matt begins to wake up just as Bobby has put a pair of silver heels on his feet he is more then a little dizzy and confused not sure whats going on at all he recognises Bobby however which is always a good sign after a little chat she informs him that he is called “Marissa Ebony May” and has a date with somebody named Jeff who will be there soon to pick “her” up. Right on cue Jeff arrives in his car, Bobby hugs Matt or rather Marissa goodbye telling “her” to go crazy, Marissa climbs into the car as Bobby leaves proud of her work. Jeff gets in and they set off. It isn’t the longest drive but long enough for them to have a little chat to get to know each other although Marissa had to make some of “her” past up.

They get to a restaurant as they walk in Jeff puts his arm around Marissa to keep “her” close they take their eats and order their food keeping the conversation going as soon as they finish their food Jeff asks the question “do you want to come back to mine?” Marissa isn’t sure then remembers what Bobby told her to do,”go crazy” Marissa accepts leading them to their first kiss, they leave and before long are on Jeff’s couch lips locked and tongues travelling, Jeff pulls Marissa so she’s sat on his lap as they continue the kiss eventually Marissa feels something lifting up under his pants, “she” pulls back from the kiss and slides off his lap so “she” if kneeling on the floor. Jeff knows what going to happen and helps “her” along with removing his pants virtually ripping them off. Marissa slowly brings herself to engulf whats lays beneath Jeff certainly isn’t complaining as he leans back and enjoys it, eventually he has to tell “her” to stop or receive a nasty taste.

Jeff stands helping Marissa to “her” feet they kiss again only to be interrupted by his phone ringing, Marissa sits down as he answers the call, he agrees to something and begins to put his pants back on and taking Marissa by the hand. Work called they need him to come in he tells “her” not to worry as “she” can come with since they’re short handed. Marissa doesn’t like the sound of it but “she” agrees anyway and they set off, the topic of jobs didn’t come up over dinner so Marissa is amazed to find out young Jeff is actually a pilot he takes “her” onto the plane once he is changed only to take “her” into the toilets they have a few hours to burn so yet again they kiss as he removes his pants and places Marissa’s hang over his delicates which “she” is soon rubbing causing it to stand to attention. Jeff spins Marissa around and lifts up the bottom of “her” dress and takes down ”her” underwear. He whispers in “her” ear before inserting himself into the back door, in and out he goes slowly picking up speed as he goes. Marissa isn’t sure how to react it’s a big impulse of pain and pleasure with the pleasure out weighing the pain by quite a bit.

Marissa feels “herself” becoming aroused by the pleasure making “her” unit stand to attention “she” was even more surprised when Jeff wrapped his hand around it and began to rub it, it isn’t long before they’ve both got all they could out of it and Marissa needs a slight clean, once that is done they sit on the floor Jeff with his back against the door holding Marissa as they fall into a nap. When Marissa wakes up “she” is in the small room alone but with an air stewardess outfit folded next to “her”.