Status: This is going nowhere. I've stopped writing. Sorry >.<

Working On A Title

The Truth Can Only Be Revealed In Time

A wave of nausea swept through me. I felt sick, but more than sick. What I felt was as if someone was squeezing me way too hard, in a tight hug like my uncle Spike used to when I was a kid, this was way worse than any hug from Spike; it was almost as if someone had turned me inside out and twisted me into a pretzel. Then I noticed something... time seemed to slow down, wait, has time stopped completely?
Yes, yes it had. The cafeteria was silent except for the sound of my breathing; this was weird what had happened? This was like something out of a bad cartoon, and then unexpectedly Sienna and Logan began to walk towards me. How was that even possible?
Logan looked down at me and smiled. God, those eyes... I felt like melting after just one look. I felt myself drifting in and out of consciousness; Logan was knelt down next to me, then just as I felt unconsciousness engulf me completely, he whispered softly in my ear;
“I knew you were special.”

* * *

The next thing I remember is being at home, lying on my electric-blue sofa, I knew that I was home because I could hear Sophia humming to herself in the kitchen. The next thing I became aware of was that there was someone holding my hand, I tried to check who it was discreetly, I knew from how it felt it was a guy, I just wanted to see if it was my Dad or Logan, but Logan was eagle-eyed. He was quick to catch my hand moving and whispered to someone sitting across the room; Sienna. I heard her creep almost soundlessly out of the living room and into the kitchen, she and Sophia then began conversing in whispers. I was beginning to slip in between unconscious and conscious again... did I smell.... cookies?
My nose started to tingle and hot blood began dripping from it onto the nice sofa.
Logan touched my face were the blood had dripped, my nose didn’t tingle anymore, and it felt just like it should. How was that possible? Once again I slipped unconscious.

* * *
When I finally came ‘round I remember how the faces of Sienna, Logan, Sophia and my father had surrounded me. I fined to sit up but I instantly felt light-headed.
“Ne pas se casser la tête, le bien-aimé” Sophia whispered gently, she sounded exactly like my mother. ‘Take it easy, sweetheart’ she had said to me so many years before I even knew of Sophia’s existence. This in its own small way soothed me and I listened to her instruction.
“What happened back there?” I asked, as I gazed into the blurring faces.
Sienna was the first one to speak after a silence that lasted an eternity.
“I haven’t been honest with you Kris, there has been something going on. I had to wait for the right time to tell you. Looks like I waited too long.” Sienna choked out the last sentence.
I sat up, slowly this time, taking care not to let the dizzy feeling return. I looked at sienna whose head was hanging in apparent shame. I reached out to her and wiped a tear from her green eyes.
“Si, please don’t be like that; I’m sure you had a good reason not to tell me, what did you mean by ‘you waited too long’?”
A single tear trickled down Sienna’s cheek, she looked up and me; her eyes glistening in the light from the film of tears that cover them. It was only then that I had noticed that dad and Sophia were nowhere to be seen; only Logan and Sienna remained in the room.
Logan squeezed my hand as if to gently ease my attention away from Sienna. It worked, his hand moulded perfectly around mine. I looked at him after a minute, knowing that if I looked at him any sooner I would have blushed or have had a goofy grin on my face; neither appropriate for the current situation. This made me wonder: What was so terrible that Sienna couldn’t use words to express it?
♠ ♠ ♠
filler!