The Continuing

" The Apartment"

"Hey Sweety" Lace says as I enter the door.

"Hey" Cal said. So? how was your day?

"Pretty good" She says. Thanks for asking. "Cal what happened to your face?" "Did you get in a fight with someone from the night watch? Or were you out hunting again?".

"I was hunting" He groans. I was out looking for Sarah, and trust me i found her.

"I can tell" She says."What else is on your mind?". I can tell something else is up. Wait! " You were out looking for Sarah?"I thought they had here at the watch center?

"They do now" Cal says. "I can't belive they did that to her!", They supposedly had a "cure" to make her better. It was to where she would still be a peep but she could control the syptoms and such. "And it back fired!" He yells in furry.

"Cal calm down" Lace says in a low soft tone."It's all right we will get things figured out". Just then Cals phone rings. "Who is calling you Cal?" Lace says confusingly.

"It's the shrink" he sighs. "Hello?"

"Yes we need to meet" She said. "It is really important."

"Wow, your using the phone and saying we need to meet?" Cal said in a firm tone.

"Times have changed Cal, every question you have will be answered very soon.

"Where are we going to meet?" Cal asks curiously.

"At the dinner that you and Lace had dinner at" she says.

"You know about that?" Cal says.

"Just meet me there" She sighs.

"Ok I will be right there" He says. Hey Lace I gotta go meet the shrink is this ok?

"Of course". "Do what you need to do hun" Lace says in a soft sweet tone.

"Ok bye" He says as he walks out the door.