Blood Reigns

My Reign Has Begun.

My eyes slowly opened and my vision cleared. At the foot of my bed stood Father, Maria, and Johnny. I tried to blink myself out of the room and found myself unable to. As soon as they noticed my eyes were open, Father roared, "Do you know what you've done?"

"Like I give a fuck." I growled back, glaring at first Johnny and then Maria. If I couldn't blink myself, did that mean I couldn't blink them?

"Start giving a fuck, Shadows, because you've thrown everything off course. You caused an earthquake with your rage." He glared at me, staring straight into my eyes.

My hands tightened on the blanket over my legs, "So what? My mate fucked my sister!"

"He made us!" Johnny protested.

I looked over at him, glaring. His eyes widened and he backed up a step. Fear showed in his eyes, quickly dampening my anger. Sure I was still pissed, but if what he said was true, then I had no reason inspiring that sort of fear in him.

I turned to Maria. She was rubbing her shoulder. I frowned, "What happened to you?"

"You threw me, Shads. What the fuck do you expect?" She groaned.

Oops. I looked away again this time meeting Father's gaze. I felt the anger flaring in me again, "Mother fucker. Why the hell would you do this to me, to them?"

"When you get to be my age and you don't have someone to take over hell for you, you tell me why I did this." He sneered.

"You used Johnny to get Maria pregnant?" I sat up, practically screaming.

Johnny placed his hand on my chest and lightly pushed, laying me back down easily. He climbed up on the bed with me, all signs of fear gone now, "Calm down. We can't have you causing another disaster."

"Get off." I muttered.

He recoiled and Maria snapped, "Look, we fucked. Fine. It wasn't our idea or even something either of us really got anything out of. I don't enjoy it when I have to talk to someone about sex with their boyfriend just to get them hard. Take this up with Daddy, not Johnny."

I tried to hold in my anger again and reached out to pull Johnny back against me, far more forgiving knowing that. Father smirked, "I think we'll all be glad to have that heir, being as my current one's gone soft."

"Is that what you think?" I felt the pressure rising again, the anger. Before he could respond, I lifted him off the floor, gathering my strength to do so. I shook him, my arms tightening around Johnny as I tried to hold back, just letting out enough to show Father that I wasn't soft. Unfortunately, a little is more than I intended. I watched as he crumbled to the floor, moaning. Johnny looked at me, his eyes wide.

Maria hurried across the room to him, "Daddy, get up!"

He simply moaned again and her terrified eyes met mine, "Shadows, what did you do?"

Apparently, what I did was crush Father's insides. He would never be able to walk around, sit up for hours, or anything of the sort. Basically, his role as Satan was over, and my rule was to begin. I wasn't ready for it and even more so I wasn't ready for what I had to do. I had to find a way to get my sister pregnant. For all the grief this whole ordeal was causing, which included Father's incapacitation, the earthquake and deaths of millions including Johnny's mother, the cause was unsuccessful.

"What's eating you?" Syn asked as I plopped down at the dining table.

"Just problems." I scrubbed my hand over his face.

"Johnny problems?" Zacky countered.

"What? No, no, he's so happy it's . . . cute. The problem is that Maria never got pregnant."

Syn spoke up, "Does that mean they have to do it again?"

My face immediately colored and my hands tightened, "I guess so."

Both Syn and Zacky made a noise before Synyster's face showed that he had just got an idea, "Why doesn't Zacky do it?"

"I already said I'm not fucking my sister, Synyster!" Zacky glared.

"Not her. Someone on Earth. There has to be a powerful demon-to-be wandering around up there, right?" Zacky just stared at Synyster, who had made a good point.

I looked at Zacky, "That okay with you?"

"Can we find someone willing to do a threesome?"

At Zacky's answer, we both laughed and I headed out of the room to find Johnny.

I wasn't surprised to find him in Mother's chambers, talking to not only my mother but his own. Having made a deal with Satan, she was condemned to hell when she died, thus making Johnny insanely happy. I walked over to him and he immediately leaned back against me, "Hey, Shadows."

I put my arm around his waist, "How do you always know it's me?"

"Your body heat, Shadows. It let me know it's you."

Mother gave me a look, "Or the fact that you two have the bond now. He knows your every move, son. Remember that."

I made a face at her and kissed the top of Johnny's head, He looked up to smile at me, "I want to go to the surface tonight."

I gave him a squeeze, feeling bad, "I can't tonight. There was a plane crash going from Los Angeles to New York. You know that's a lot of souls to see."

"So, they're not going anywhere." He smirked.

"Okay. . .we'll go but we have to get back early." I sighed.

Johnny's mother scoffed, "Johnny, you never would have encouraged him to slack off before. What's with you?"

He reached up to touch my face, "I'm different now, Mama."

"Yes, and I don't like it."

I watched as Johnny winced and looked away from his mother. I stroked his arm. Hey, don't. It's okay.

My mother doesn't like me. How is it okay?

Because me and my mom and Zacky and Synyster all love you.


He didn't reply just leaned into me more. I scooped him up and pulled him closer, "Come on, let's get ready to go out."

Mother smiled and waved at us, I'll talk to her, son.

I gave her a smile back and headed out. I hadn't gone three steps when Father called from his chambers, a surprisingly strong roar for his condition, "Shadows!"

I looked at Johnny and sighed, setting him on his feet, "Go on, I'll be there in a few, okay?"

He nodded and went to our chambers as I headed for Fathers. Hopefully this wouldn't take too long.