Blood Reigns

I Don't Enjoy Seeing The World In Chaos.

I hissed in pain as something touched my back. I looked over my shoulder to see Johnny wiping away blood from open wounds. I shrugged him off, "Don't bother. They'll heal soon and that just hurts more."

"Sorry." He sighed, "I thought I was helping."

"That's fine." I sat up and ran my hand over my short hair, rumpling it to give me something to do with my hands.

He bit his lip, "You took that guy's whipping."

I nodded.

"Why?"

I shrugged, "Seemed the thing to do at the time. Have you seen him or Synyster yet?"

"Not since Synyster pushed you in here and told me to stay with you." He shrugged too.

I nodded. He was probably off taking care of Zacky, who wouldn't heal for a while. I had to wonder what Father had told him to do that he wouldn't do, but it wasn't likely he'd tell me. I looked over at Johnny, "How are you doing? Wishing you'd never been stuck here yet?"

"I kinda wished that before I ever arrived, honestly. But other than thinking Satan was going to kill my eternal mate, I'm not doing so bad." He smirked and I felt something stir. I quickly turned away, not wanting him to see the fact that that stupid smirk-unlike his too innocent smile-caused a very painful and hard reaction. Father had had me striped, so I grabbed some pants from my closet hurriedly. I looked over at Johnny, "You need clothing."

He nodded.

I opened the other side of my closet and snapped my fingers. He gasped lightly when it filled with shirts and pants. I took two down and threw them at him, "See if they fit."

He looked around me embarrassed and I realized why. I opened a door off to the side, and stepped through it. This was my personal hang out room. I'd stay in there until he got dressed again. I wasn't out to make him uncomfortable even though he'd eventually have to get use to me seeing him nude.

There was a timid knock on the door and I swung my hand behind me so that it opened as I focused on the book in my hand. He came over and peered over my shoulder, standing behind the chair I was in, "What are you reading?"

"I have no fucking clue. What are you doing?"

"I came to show you they fit." he said softly.

I turned and bit back a groan. Yes they fit. Like a second skin. I ran my hand down his arm before pulling him into my lap, "You're hot you know that?"

His face flushed and he squirmed but stilled when he felt the reaction my body had to his. After an awkward moment, I pushed him away. He just wasn't ready for that. "Come on, let's go check on Zacky."

"Wait-" He caught my hand, "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I frowned down at him. More than once in the few hours I'd known him he'd tried to tell me something important.

"Matt-"

I practicaly growled. That was not my name.

He gave a sheepish smile, "Shadows. I'm a . . . I'm not a demon."

"That was sort of obvious." I smirked.

"I'm not even a bad person." He fidgeted.

"And you think all of us here are?" I sent him a look. I thought my stepping in to save Zacky from getting his skin peeled off would have proved that untrue. His mouth opened and closed and I reached over to stroke the side of his face. He flinched and I knew it was from the heat my body gave off where as his was slightly cool, "Sorry. Come on. Let's just go."
He nodded and followed me down twisting corridors and wide hallways. When we got to Zacky's chambers, I could hear small whimpers and growls coming from the room. Either Synyster was pissed still and Zacky was in pain or they were having sex. I debated and skimmed Synyster's mind.

Ugh. . .tight. Still so tight . .

I took Johnny's hand and pulled him back, "Let's go do something else instead. They're a little busy."

His face flushed but he didn't pull out of my grasp, not even when I lead him back into my chambers.

We laid down, him on his back and me on my stomach, on the bed talking quietly. He knew that I frequented the surface without Father knowing mostly to listen to music and drink, that Synyster and Zacky were my only friends and they sometimes went with me on slow days, and that I refused to use any obvious power other than blinking while up there. He said that was weird because most people in my position would take the opportunity to create as much havoc as possible.

"I don't enjoy seeing the world in chaos. I understand that makes me a weird heir to the throne of hell, but I just don't. Mass genocide has filled the caverns here enough times, thanks." He smirked again at my sarcasm but nodded. He understood. I had to make my own way and do things on my own if ever I was gong to be independent from Father.

"What were you like as a kid?" I asked him after a while.

"Dorky." he quipped.

"Okay I said as a kid."

He smacked my arm and I growled. His face flushed and he shifted uncomfortably. Ohh, what's this? I rolled over so that I was on my side, my hand on his lower stomach as I growled lowly in his ear. Each noise caused his face to get redder and his breathing more irregular. I was about to lightly nip him to show him what I meant about the biting comment earlier when my door opened.

Johnny stiffened in more places than just below his belt so I looked over my shoulder to see Father standing there. I got up and heard Johnny gasp. He'd obviously seen that the cuts on my back were already healed. I threw him a smile over my shoulder and approached Father, who wouldn't meet my gaze, "Yes?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Shadows." Johnny said worriedly.

I looked back him a little shocked that he'd show worry when he'd only known me for a few hours, "It's okay, Johnny. I'll be back in a few."

He simply nodded.

I followed Father out the door and saw that Maria was with him. I leaned over to kiss her cheek and she turned her head so that my kiss landed on her mouth. I pushed her back, "Maria, you know I don't play your and Father's little games."

She smirked at me, "I know, big brother, I was just teasing."

I rolled my eyes and looked at Father, "What is it?"

"How far have you gotten with Johnny?" He tossed back the drink in his hand. Somehow, he was the only one of us who drank down here as well on the surface.

I stared at him incredulously, "I've known him a total of five hours. Not very far, Father."

He made a growl, "That's never stopped you before."

"I have to be with this guy constantly from now own. I'm not gonna just jump his bones." Did he have no decency at all? Did centuries of being the cause of debauchery and pain really effect him that much or was he just that sadistic and wrong to begin with?

"You may have to. You have to have sex with him before his birthday." He sighed.

"What? Why? When is that?" I shot the questions at him rapid-fire.

Maria laughed, "Daddy can't tell you, you have to find out from this Johnny guy. Can I meet him?"

I shot Father a look that said I wasn't pleased before telling her that she could and opening the door to my chambers. Johnny looked away from the ceiling and over me when I did. I smiled at him and stepped aside to let Maria enter.

His eyes widened and truthfully, I couldn't see why not. Maria was beautiful, even I had to admit that and I could see why Father had been lured into incestuous sex games with her. I shuffled my feet, feeling a little jealous of the way he was staring, "Maria, this is Jonathan Seward. Johnny, this is my sister, Maria."

"Your sister?" He mouthed.

I nodded and and waited as Maria slinked over to shake his hand. When she came back, she looked up at me, "Ooh, he's fuckable. I'd do him as fast as I could if I was you. I don't see what's stopping you."

"Maria." Our father warned from the doorway.

I too was sending her warning glances because Johnny's face had turned scarlet and he was looking at the floor.

Maria! Couldn't you have said that this way? Now I'll never get in his pants!

Relax big brother. He wants your cock, I know it. Just fuck him and get it over with.


Somehow I didn't think it was going to be that simple.