Blood Reigns

I Can't Drop Another Drink.

Johnny told me I had three weeks until his birthday. Three weeks to convince him that he wanted me as bad as I wanted him, which had turned out to be almost insanely bad. There had never been a demon, minion, vampire, evil sprite that had made me ache the way a freaking angel did. Was it weird that the son of the devil wanted to bone an angel as bad as I wanted to fuck Johnny? Probably, but there were a few reasons why. One, because the kid's innocent nature made him more appealing to me. It's in my blood to want to corrupt.
Two, he was plain out hot. Three, I didn't want to get whipped again, because no matter if it heals fast or not it still hurts and Father would find a way to whip me again if I let him go. And the final one? I was almost sure Johnny would leave when he got the chance, so I wanted to make that impossible. I was growing more than fond of him. I didn't want to let him go.

Johnny truly was as innocent as he appeared. He didn't get dirty jokes, he didn't even glance at Maria after that first time, even when she and Father were practically fuccking on the dining table, and whenever we went to the surface he avoided alcohol like the plague. I was beginning to wonder if he knew what it meant when his dick got hard from my long kisses and grinding against him, which he always squeaked and squirmed his way out of eventually. I was betting he didn't really.

He proved that to me almost a week after our outing to Jimmy's farm. He was laying on the bed and I had managed to pin him down and force him to let me put my hand down his pants. He was whimpering and looked scared.

I stroked his face, ghosting my lips over his cheek to his ear, "What's wrong?"

"What are you doing to me?" he muttered.

"Doesn't it feel good?" I slid my thumb over his slit and watched him shudder, fear still in his eyes.

"N-n-kinda." He squirmed.

"Kinda? It's suppose to, Johnny. I'm not hurting you. Has no one ever touched your dick before?" I stroked him, pushing his pants down farther with my other hand.

"No. I've never had sex before."

"I know, you told me you were brought up thinking sex with males was wrong." I smirked because well . . .of course it was wrong in the Christian world but damn did it ever feel good.

He turned his head away, baring his neck for my nibbling which caused him to moan shakily, "OOh. No. I mean, period."

I stilled, "You're a complete virgin?"

He nodded.

I sighed and scrubbed my face, "Why? All I've been able to think about since we first picked you up is how good it'd feel to be in you. Are women on the surface blind as well as ditzy?"

He shrugged, "Um, cocaine and heroine . . .all the drugs . . .it makes it hard for you to have sex, so I've heard. I've never really had the urge to like other guys my age did, but I guess it was mostly because of that."

"Probably. Look, as long as it feels good, let's go with it okay? Don't be scared. Despite what you think, I'm not this horrible soul that wants to hurt you, Johnny. I just want to fuck you." Hey, I have to be blunt about it, right? He needs to know.

He shuddered, "Say what?"

I laughed and kissed down his throat, "Just go with it."

"O-okay." His hands pushed into my hair.

"Tell me what feels good." I bit lightly into his skin and found out he didn't have to tell me. His cock, now fully exposed, twitched between us and he let out a squeak. I kept doing that down his chest, licking back up the sizzling sound my hot saliva made on cool skin exciting us both. Johnny's hips, unsurely at first, began to buck against mine, causing me to growl and moan against his skin. Before I knew it, I was proving how long it'd been since I'd been with anyone. I came in my pants.

With a growl, I pulled away from him and went to my closet.

"Sorry." This small word, said in an even smaller voice, froze me.

I glanced over my shoulder, unable to talk from breathing so hard. It's okay. I just wanted you too much, Johnny.

To my surprise, he heard me. No one other than family, Synyster, and Zacky had ever heard my thoughts. I'm still sorry. I don't know what I'm doing!

I stepped out of my pants, cleaned myself, and went back to the bed to pull Johnny up. He was still hard. I took his hand and lowered it to his cock, "Stroke yourself."

His face flushed, "I-I."

"Johnny." I stared into his eyes and a second later, his fingers were moving over his sensitive flesh, his eyes glazing over in pleasure. I watched him, feeling myself get hard again just from the sight. I could take him then, I knew that, but I held back. For some reason, it didn't seem the right time. When he started to cry out, I crushed my mouth to his, swallowing his cries. He put his arm around my neck clinging to me as his body slowly calmed down. I looked down to see his hand and stomach coated. I lifted his fingers to my mouth, licking it away. He made a noise, I wasn't sure if it was disgust or pleasure but I didn't care. He tasted so sweet.

I pulled back brushed my lips across his cheek, "Come on, get dressed. We're going to go devirgin you."

He looked at me weird.

"You're going to get drunk and watch porn."

"Porn? Isn't that a little eighth grader-ish?" He shook his head.

"You're not much bigger than an eighth grader or much more expierenced, Johnny. Besides, you gotta start somewhere, right?" I kissed him again and started out the door. Besides, I really want to watch you jack off again.

Shadows!
Even the voice inside his head was shocked.

I laughed, turning to cast him a look over my shoulder. Fuck. I wanted him and he knew it. Yeah . . .he's definitely no angel.

"I can't drop another drink." Johnny mumbled against my shoulder.

I stroked his hair, holding back a laugh, "Sure you can. One more, Johnny, then we'll go." I thrust the Jack Daniels out to him.

"Kiss me first." This had become a ritual over the night. To get him to drink the Jack, I'd have to kiss him so that he was use to the hotness of the liquid. He didn't hate the taste of it or the way it made him feel, he just didn't like the burning. Apparently, my kisses prepared him for that.

I slid my tongue into his mouth, mentally blocking out the disgusted thoughts of some people in Jimmy's bar. I could have dealt with them, but then that'd scare Johnny and I didn't want to do that. He sucked on my tongue eagerly now, his shyness dropping as well as his inhibitions. A drunk Johnny was a very touchy Johnny and I was enjoying it too much. I pulled back and thrust the shot glass into his small fingers. He downed it and shook his head, making a face. So it still burned a bit. Probably as much as it did on anyone else.

I rubbed his back, "Want to go back now?"

"I wanted to go back . . ." he paused to hiccup and rolled his eyes at himself, " . . .before we ever really got here."

"But you've had fun right?" The telltale bulge in his pants said that yes he was having some sort of fun.

"Yeah." He nodded. He climbed over onto my lap and man did I have to work hard at not knocking someone out from the things that were popping in my head then. I clutched onto his hips and felt him grind against me. Ah, too much Jack . . .

I pushed him back lightly, "Before you start something you'll regret finishing, let's go."

"I wouldn't regret you being my first, Matt."

Now if only he'd said that when he wasn't drunk and dropped the Matt part. I stood, sending his feet to the floor, "Let's go."

"Okay." Now he was meek and timid again. I can't do anything right with this guy. I looped my arm over his shoulder and bent to bite down on his ear. Even without my fangs that caused a reaction in him. I smirked. If you weren't drunk, Johnny, I'd have plowed you into that bar as soon as you climbed on my lap.

What does me bein' drunk have to do with it?

Cause I want you to remember every detail of the first time you have sex.


There was no reply and I noticed his steps toward the door were getting sluggish. I picked him up just in time for him to pass out. Yep, so much for devirgining him. He hadn't made it past step one.