Your lips look lonely...°Would you like mine to join them?

It's about a boy named Justin Drawn. He had the looks, the charm, the personality, all of it. Except one thing; a girl. He "Justin Drawn" had never had a girl-friend before. Him of all the people never had his first kiss, his first love...nothing with love.
Some would call him "pathitic" or even "cold-hearted". He turned down so many girls-that was mainly why they called him; "Cold-hearted." -Yet, he also had something hidden beneath him-that never seemed to be understood or found in someone.
Now, Envy was everything but simple. She was always standing out from the crowd in a; fabulous, retarted, halarious, understandable,un-readable- behavior. She was also a "lil-punk ballerina" as her aunt would call her. Envy was always in her room-dancing to music never seeming to stop listening to music...it was her life. Envy seemed like a name her mother didn't seem to regret naming her- that is because everyone envied her for her looks and how easily she could make one friend into a dozen at once.
That is mainly why-Justin Drawn; was incredibly drawn to her (Envy)-without a doubt. That is why; He had a plan on how to get her involved in his life.
  1. Envy-her.
  2. Clutz.
  3. Conversation.
  4. En-Gone?
  5. Questions of the Day...or half the day...
  6. Dear, God Envy...
  7. How about a game of Tag?
  8. Trouble.
  9. -Lovely, love.
  10. New girl, and the popular guy.
  11. Ju-Gone?
  12. Glam Up, Ev.
    In this chapter Ev thinks that she [i]needs[/i] too glam up for Justin in order for him to like her, and is that a pang of jealousy I feel?