Your lips look lonely...°Would you like mine to join them?

Envy-her.

Justins P.O.V.
"Class, take your seats and get prepared for the quiz." Ms.Rogers spoke, in an' annoying voice.
She was passing out sheets of paper for the test. "Now, I would like all cell-phones inside the basket." She said, pointing to the basket on her desk.
Now, if anyone was smart-they wouldn't have put there cell-phones inside that basket.
"Hey, Justin." Patricia smiled, twirling her hair with her index finger. Wtf. These are the types of girls-I have to deal with. The one's who wear all pink-wear bows all over there hair, and dye there hair-instead of leaving there natural hair color.
I slowly slumped in my chair, and waved 'hi' to her.
Something stopped me from forcing myself to smile at Patricia. A sudden light knock was at the door. All-attention turned to it.
"Come in," Ms. Rogers spoke, turning around and stopped handing papers to open the door.
"Why, come on in-" Ms. Rogers smiled, for the first time in what seemed forever.
"Envy," The voice from the other side of the door spoke. It was a girl.
Slowly, Ms. Rogers walked to her desk. With an' unbelivable diffrent girl.
She was wearing skinny-jeans with a red-shirt that had a black delicate bow tied to it. She was also wearing a pair of converse. But, the way she dressed wasn't what made all the guys stare, made all of the girls gasp and stare at jelousy.
It was the way-she smiled all pearly-whites, the way her eyes shined a dark-brown, the way her lips were perfectly carved; the way her dark-brown hair curled at the edges, and was wavy/straight and curly all at the same time, the way her cheeks still blossemed a slight pink-usually girls would've lost that feature when they were in 7th grade!
"Hey, Justin." Gary spoke-I could practically see how much he wanted her.
When, her gaze turned to us-all but me. Her eyes wondered from row to row; She smiled every once in awhile a guy smiled at her. But, not once did she bother looking at me. Nor, smiled. Damn it, I'm gonna have to create a distraction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy the story!-And comment if you want me to continue this sequal! :]