Your lips look lonely...°Would you like mine to join them?

Conversation.

---Envy's P.O.V.---
As, I waited for Ms.Rogers to tell me what to do-and, hand me papers. I saw Justin eyeing me, from the corner of my eye.
'Man, is it one good-thing to have bangs on the side of your head.' I thought, and smiled.
"Hey, I'm Justin." He smiled, looking at me and trying to get in my view of the chalkboard.
I never turned it towards him, but he was lucky enough that I replied back.
"So, I've heard." I mummbled, caring less- of the popular guy of the school.
"So,-what is your name again?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.
"Envy." Twat.
"Envy, doesn't that mean being jelouse?" He asked, his eyes glistening.
"No, it means people envy me. Like, hate-loathe...etc." I replied, not looking at him, and letting my mind-wonder off somewhere better.
"So, who named you that?" He asked, man is he filled with questions for the new girl.
"My mother, and no she doesn't regret naming me that." I replied, with a smirk starting to rise in my face.
"So, why did she name you Envy?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.
The bell rung. "You'll see, Lil Twat." I smirked, and ran out of the class room-and, a Justin smirking to himself.