Your lips look lonely...°Would you like mine to join them?

En-Gone?

°Justin's P.O.V. °
"Envy," The substitute read off the list.
"Absent," The class said aloud.
For, some reason I couldn't help, but to feel as if she was here somewhere-around the school. The list, and class may say that shes gone, but I'm positive. That she is here. Now, the thing is where?
"Class,-" The bell rung to leave the class.
As, I was leaving class, I remembered about Envy. But, something else caught my attention. As, I walked past the Girls Bathroom. I heard a low sad whimper.
"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, not fully entering the bathroom Area, but just abit.
"Go...Away..." The girl whimpered.
'Who could it be?' The question rang threw my head.
"Are you sure you want me to go away?" I asked, just incase. Usually, when I said this all girls, but Envy would say come in-or stay. Envy on the other hand...well, shes another story.
"Yes! Go, you little twat...please?" The voice whispered, slowly.
"Envy..." I muttered, looking down at my feet. What is it about this girl that makes me do things I never would do in my life?
"Envy," I called, walking inside the bathroom. As, I walked in-I saw Envy sitting on the bathroom sink.
"I told you to go away..." She whispered, more to herself than to me.
"And, why would I do that?" I asked, raising an' eye-brow.
"Because-" She stopped, seeming not to know what to say...or deciding to be grateful for what I just overcame.
A couple of minutes she was crying, and now she laughing her guts out. Man, does this girl have her mood-swings.
"Mind, letting me in on the joke?" I asked, with a sly smile.
She turned, and for the first time. She made eye-contact with me, and geniouly smiled.
But, it was a smile, diffrent from the one she gave the others-this one had something hidden inside it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers! Comment a {tiny} bit more if you want me to continue!! :D