Your lips look lonely...°Would you like mine to join them?

How about a game of Tag?

°° Justin's P.O.V.°°
"Tag, your it!" She poked, me and left running in a flash.
"Wait!- Hold up!" I yelled, as I chased after her, out of the building!
"No-pe!" She yelled back, and ran in the middle of the parking lot. Arn't there any security cameras? "Come on slow poke!" She yelled, again.
I focused my attention all on her . Slowly, a small sassy smile started to carve on those perfectly lips. Her black-curly long hair flowed in the wind. I havn't noticed until now that it was raining!
"Envy, are you crazy?! Your pratically ditching school, just to play tag with me!!" I yelled, nearly laughing.
Her face puckered up, and than slowly eased. "Naw, When did you realize that I was crazy??- And, I want to have fun! plus, wouldn't you want to get away from that Patrica girl?-thing?" She asked, her eye-brows creasing.
"Don't explode your pretty little head now," I warned her.
All she did was roll-her eyes, and say "Shut-up, and I can if I want!"
She's like a little 4-yr-old that never ages! She even looks like one, except not so baby-ish.
"Well, yes. Infact, I've been trying to escape from Patricia for a while now..." I trailed off.
She looked at me, and smirked. "Sheesh, you make her sound like the new Hitler- calm down,"
"No-not Hitler...more like a..." I trailed off.
"A prep who thinks that she's all that?-When, really she looks like a big-fat-cow- with lip-stick on??" She asked, raising her eyebrows.
"No," I laughed, "More like the new Chuck Norris..."
"Anyways!, are you just going to stay still-or tag me?" She asked, raising an' eyebrow at me.
"Depends, on what I feel like doing." I replied, staring her straight in the eyes, and watching her face slowly heat up.
I was on my way to start chasing her, when I tripped on my way towards her.
"Idiot." She laughed, helping me up-and running away before I could actually tag her.
-This is going to be one long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankies! "Forgotten Squiggle" for one of the little quotes! :D
& Please comment! Thankies! ^^